Treadrol / Epi stack for cutting??

mdtech123

Awards
I'm new to PH's, but have juiced in the past. 5'9 200lbs and just looking to harden up a bit. I want to incorporate Trenadrol/Tren 250 in my stack. Any opinions on the second piece?? Epi, H-drol, Havoc etc.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
might want to run trenadrol just by its self the first time around. no one on here is really sure what the compound is but it seems pretty strong and fast acting based on what i have read. if you are going to stack it with something, i would stack it with something non-methyl and non progestron based.

mdtech123

Awards
Yea, I hear its strong also, but im not that worried about the sides, as i was generally resistant to many of the sides associated with injectables. I was thinking tren and something like p-plex, or h-drol just to compound the effectivness a little. What would you suggest? Which are good that ar non methyl??

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
trenadrol and Hdrol would be a nice stack for lean gains

mdtech123

Awards
I think thats what im gunna go with. And for pct I read all these posts with guys going way to far with 10 different products for pct, 6oxo should be fine right?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I think thats what im gunna go with. And for pct I read all these posts with guys going way to far with 10 different products for pct, 6oxo should be fine right?
i really would not go with 6oxo alone for your pct. i feel you with not using ten different products but i wouldn't even use 6oxo alone if i ran h-drol by itself. if you want to keep it over the counter, at least get some Post Cycle Support by AI and follow that with a few weeks of 6oxo tapering down. thats a bare minimum i would even consider though, remember, no one on here even knows what trenadrol is. if it were me, i would use some nolva or torem or at very least, have them on hand as well as some sort of dopaminergenic.

mdtech123

Awards
Thanks for the advice man, i'm going to do some more research before i buy anything, I just need a stack that will put on some lean muscle. And like i said the only side im worried about is water ret, i cant stand being puffy.

mr2lizard

mr2lizard

Awards
I start adding trenadrol to my Epi stack next week. I'll give you a shout after a few days to let ya know how its going if you would like.

mdtech123

Awards
yea man definitly let me know. Hows the epi so far? and what kind of epi and tren are u using? I'm going with tren 250 by GET and epi-drol from fast action. Also what kind of pct are u using. My apologies guys for all the questions it just triing something new (PH's) when injectables were always so predictable is a little intimidating. Just do want to waste time or $$ with minimal results.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
yea man definitly let me know. Hows the epi so far? and what kind of epi and tren are u using? I'm going with tren 250 by GET and epi-drol from fast action. Also what kind of pct are u using. My apologies guys for all the questions it just triing something new (PH's) when injectables were always so predictable is a little intimidating. Just do want to waste time or $$ with minimal results.
hey man, you know that trenadrol and tren 250 are probably totally
different compounds. tren 250 is dienolone and some people think trenadrol may be Methyldienolone or it could be something completely different. just making sure you were aware of that.

Rabidpanda25

Rabidpanda25

Awards
I was using trenadrol in a stack with m drol until about a week ago. The sides from using both is just too much, and my blood pressure went through the freakin roof after taking trenadrol. But, I've never felt stronger than after taking it, I mean strong enough to lift a car. I'm not sure how strong it is for actually building or maintaining muscle, but as for temporary boost in strength and vascularity, it certainly is good for that. It kicks in fast, and kicks in strong.

mr2lizard

mr2lizard

Awards
I'm not sure if it was going up to 40 with Epi or from them both together but I felt like a beast at the gym today. I had to make my self stop at my goals so I would not go over board at gym.

mdtech123

Awards
i'm still waiting for my trenx and epi to get here, its been the longest week of my life. i'm going to bridge them.
wk 1-4 tren and 3-6 epi, but i'm unsure on the best doseage and otc pct. I ordered 6oxo extreme because its the best combo pill (6oxo- pcs- and ZMA together) I'll probably get a cort blocker and some vitex for prolactin as well. Any suggestions welcome.

mdtech123

Awards
Nice... package was delivered lastnight, starting cycle monday. Its going to look something like this.
wks 1-4 Tren-x @ 60/90/90/120
wks 3-6 Epidrol @ 20/30/30/30

(preloaded himalaya liver care)
PCT-

vitex- for prolactin issues
6oxo extreme
anti cortisol

i have liquid tamox on hand, but shouldnt be needed.

-i am new to ph's so any suggestions are welcome....

mr2lizard

mr2lizard

Awards
I'm not sure if tren-X is the same as Trenadrol. I'm still learning about Ph's myself. There are many informed people here with decent knowledge and experience. I'm sure they will offer some good advise. What are you going to do for a Test booster?