P-Plex + M-Drol + S-Drol ???

Supahfly

Awards
Has anyone tried a 5 or 6 week cycle of all three of these products? Something like the following:

week 1: 30mg P-Plex
week 2: 45mg P-Plex, 10mg M-Drol
week 3: 30mg M-Drol
week 4: 30mg M-Drol, 25mg H-Drol
week 5-6: 75mg H-Drol

Followed by proper PCT of course.

Would that be waaaay too much on the liver? The whole reason I considered it was the ability to bulk from weeks 1-4 and then use weeks 5-6 to cut down all of the water retention from the P-Plex and otherwise tone up overall. You obviously can't follow a methyl stack with another methyl stack any time soon, so this is an attempt to combine it all into one. I'm currently starting week 2 of the following fairly standard P-Plex H-drol cycle but wouldn't mind more mass gains:

week 1-2: 30mg P-Plex
week 3: 45mg P-Plex, 50mg H-Drol
week 4: 75mg H-Drol
week 5: 100mg H-Drol

I've done H-Drol cycles alone and was impressed with the cutting and moderate strength increases, but I didn't gain much size overall (which is why I'm trying a stack with P-Plex).

As far as my vitals, I'm 26 years old, 5'11", 193 lbs, and probably about 12% body fat. I've never been able to break the 200 lb mark with lean body mass.

I'm not going to try to be a cocky ass-hat and justify a bad idea, so I'd love to hear your thoughts and criticism on such a cycle.

Thanks!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
H-drol, not S-drol. Stacking S-Drol and M-Drol (same thing) scared me for a sec

The reason I don't like it is because Hdrol takes a while to kick in, and while Phera worked immediately for me (so 30/45/--- Pplex sounds good to me), for most people Phera Plex takes a while to kick in as well. So this is not the optimal way to run either compound. Additionally 45mg Pplex with 10mg Mdrol on week 2 is too much methyls.

if you just want mass you may try the Pplex bridge to Mdrol but it is one mean stack.

Rabidpanda25

Rabidpanda25

Awards
Three methyls is just a bit much, and the effects from M-drol and H-drol are not so different that youd need to combine them as opposed to just using more of either one. Personally for what you re trying to do, I like p-plex into M-drol or even epi/havoc into m-drol.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Why not just buy an all-in-one combo and simply run that. FWIW, I don't even like running a bridged cycle of Phera/SD. This looks like you might have problems even finishing it at the dosages you have laid out. You are using fairly high dosages and you don't even weigh that much.

Supahfly

Awards
H-drol, not S-drol. Stacking S-Drol and M-Drol (same thing) scared me for a sec

The reason I don't like it is because Hdrol takes a while to kick in, and while Phera worked immediately for me (so 30/45/--- Pplex sounds good to me), for most people Phera Plex takes a while to kick in as well. So this is not the optimal way to run either compound. Additionally 45mg Pplex with 10mg Mdrol on week 2 is too much methyls.

if you just want mass you may try the Pplex bridge to Mdrol but it is one mean stack.
Yeah, I meant H-drol, my bad.

I'm noticing nothing going into week 2 on the P-plex other than an increase in libido, but I'm sure that will change towards the end of week 2.

Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself. My goal from this stack is 10-15lbs of LBM (while shedding 2-4% body fat). I can probably do this on the P-Plex / H-drol cycle without beating the hell out of myself with M-drol. Considering I don't know how my body responds to P-plex alone, I should probably take it easy and give the M-drol a shot after a few months off.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I meant H-drol, my bad.

I'm noticing nothing going into week 2 on the P-plex other than an increase in libido, but I'm sure that will change towards the end of week 2.

Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself. My goal from this stack is 10-15lbs of LBM (while shedding 2-4% body fat). I can probably do this on the P-Plex / H-drol cycle without beating the hell out of myself with M-drol. Considering I don't know how my body responds to P-plex alone, I should probably take it easy and give the M-drol a shot after a few months off.
I think you should just stick with P-Plex solo, instead of trying to bridge into a compound that you've already used(H-Drol). BTW, when has it become standard practice to bridge the two(H-Drol/P-Plex)? P-Plex should help you accomplish your goals by itself. Adding H-Drol will just add to problems. BTW, what is your PCT for this?

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think that h-drol is a poor product for bridging, it just needs to be ran for too long to make a good bridger. Phera/M-drol bridge is a proven gainer.

Phera 30
Phera 30
Phera 30
Phera 30 Super 10
Super 20
Super 20

Supahfly

Awards
I think you should just stick with P-Plex solo, instead of trying to bridge into a compound that you've already used(H-Drol). BTW, when has it become standard practice to bridge the two(H-Drol/P-Plex)?
I like the cutting ability of H-Drol, and had zero sides from my 4 week cycle. I've seen quite a few posts of P-plex/H-drol cycles. Maybe not on this forum, but definitely on some others if not.

The whole idea behind my P-plex/H-drol cycle is basically to add on to the mass I currently have been working up to prior to cutting once the H-drol takes effect. I want to lean out for the hot AZ summer, but I'm not quite where I want to be as far as size. From what I've researched on P-Plex, the test boost shouldn't cut out before the H-drol kicks in.

Supahfly

Awards
I think that h-drol is a poor product for bridging, it just needs to be ran for too long to make a good bridger. Phera/M-drol bridge is a proven gainer.

Phera 30
Phera 30
Phera 30
Phera 30 Super 10
Super 20
Super 20
I'll do a bit more research. It's obviously not too late to change to M-drol bridge. Who knows? Maybe the guys who tried this were morons...

I'll take everyone's advice into strong consideration. Thank you for the replies!

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If i did a phera/halo bridge id say something like this:

Phera 30
Phera 30 Halo 50
Phera 30 Halo 75
Halo 75
Halo 75
Halo 75

Since halo has a longer halflife, the 2 week overlap would ensure that it was active upon cessation of the phera.

Supahfly

Awards

Phera 30
Phera 30 Halo 50
Phera 30 Halo 75
Halo 75
Halo 75
Halo 75

Since halo has a longer halflife, the 2 week overlap would ensure that it was active upon cessation of the phera.
You more or less have a very similar body structure to myself. What kind of results did you get? Would you do it again?

EDIT: Never mind, you said "IF". My bad.

Last edited:

Supahfly

Awards

Phera 30
Phera 30 Halo 50
Phera 30 Halo 75
Halo 75
Halo 75
Halo 75

Would a two-week overlap slaughter the hell out of my liver? I don't recall Halo being as bad on the liver as S-drol, but methyls are methyls.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
If you can't gain like hell on a solo run of M-Drol you have NO business stacking/bridging it.

Supahfly

Awards
If you can't gain like hell on a solo run of M-Drol you have NO business stacking/bridging it.
I haven't run M-Drol before. I bought some simply to give it a shot in the future and I didn't know if the ban would affect the product. I don't really want to do a P-plex / M-drol stack without having done M-drol alone anyways. I also would NOT do M-drol + H-drol although I've heard some knuckleheads have stacked/bridged the two.

I think I'm just being lazy and was interested in bulking for a couple more weeks before cutting with H-drol.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It seems that the best results are had when bulking and cutting are kept to seperate cycles, not combined into one. It's always good to let your body get aclimated to the new weight before you go below maintenance. Everything i stated above was just for the sake of argument. I would never combine a bulk and a cut into one cycle. However I'm not against bridging or stacking, this is what my next cycle will probably be:

P-Plex 15/30/30/15 - Wk 1/2/3/4
S-drol 10/10/10 - Wk 4/5/6
Test-P 65/day(455/wk) - Wk 1-7
Letro .5/eod - Wk 1-7

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I haven't run M-Drol before. I bought some simply to give it a shot in the future and I didn't know if the ban would affect the product. I don't really want to do a P-plex / M-drol stack without having done M-drol alone anyways. I also would NOT do M-drol + H-drol although I've heard some knuckleheads have stacked/bridged the two.

I think I'm just being lazy and was interested in bulking for a couple more weeks before cutting with H-drol.
Good deal! The stuff is great, just potent.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established

i would agree with that for the most part, I've seen that you've said it many times recently. Althought I'm not sure how that fits in with this thread... But regardless I think that if you're not gaining with a compound as potent as s-dol then there's something missing with the diet/workout.