Maintaining your abs while cycling...
- 06-22-2008, 11:42 AM
- 06-22-2008, 11:51 AM
The thing is, if you get too worried about keeping calories low while bulking, you may lose out on some growth opportunity. It's a fine line to tread, between keeping added fat managable and maximizing your bulking cycle. Personally, I try not to dwell too much on my abs while bulking. Save that for when you re ready to cut, and make the most of your bulking while you re doing it. The end result will make it worth the short term sacrafice.
06-22-2008, 12:04 PM
If you desire to maintain abdominal definition then 'bulking' is not what you want to be doing. Attention to nutrition macronutrition and timing and the addition of post training and or seperate cardio sessions can also stave off excessive fat gain while trying to provide sufficient caloric surplus for LMB.
All my life I've never stopped to worry 'bout a thing,
Open up and shout it out, an' never try to sing,
Wondering if I've done it wrong,
Will this depression last for long, wont you tell me,
Where have all the good times gone.
Similar Forum Threads
- By rawfeels in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2010, 10:34 PM
- By eatsleeplift in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 10-19-2008, 06:02 PM
- By cassiusclay in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 03-13-2008, 03:59 PM
- By cassiusclay in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2008, 09:31 AM
- By chessmaster in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2004, 10:20 AM