3rd EPI Run--Advice

1. Registered User
    Answers

3rd EPI Run--Advice

I'm currently piecing my next stack together and just wanted to get some opinions to make sure I've got everything covered. This will be my 3rd run on epi.

Wk 1 - 30mg EPI/2 caps Propadrol/4 RPM pre workout/2 scoops xtend during w/o

Wk 2 - 40mg EPI/2 caps Propadrol/4 RPM pre workout/2 scoops xtend during w/o

Wk 3 - 40mg EPI/2 caps Propadrol/4 RPM pre workout/2 scoops xtend during w/o

Wk 4 - 50mg EPI/2 caps Propadrol/4 RPM pre workout/ 2 scoops xtend during w/o

Wk 5 - 50mg EPI/4 RPM pre workout/2 scoops xtend during workout/5g creatine mono. post workout

Wk 6 - 50mg EPI/4 RPM pre wokout/2 scoops xtend during
    workout/5g creatine mono. post workout

Wk 7 - Natty Test Booster??/4 RPM pre workout/2 scoops xtend during workout/5g creatine mono. post workout/20 nolva

Wk 8 - Natty Test Booster/4 RPM pre workout/2 scoops xtend during workout/5g creatine mono. post workout/20 nolva

Wk 9 - Natty Test Booster/4 RPM pre workout/2 scoops xtend during workout/5g creatine mono. post workout/20 nolva

Wk 10 - Natty Test Booster/4 RPM pre workout/2 scoops xtend during workout/5g creatine mono. post workout/20 nolva

I am not sure what natty test booster I will run, please feel free to throw some suggestions my way. I will also be using the basics - protein, efa's, multi, and will be adding taurine (back pumps), yellow gold, liver support, and cissus throughout the cycle. This cycle is basically intended to be a recomp and I will be eating around maintenance with cardio 3 days per wk (jogging 2-4 miles). Let me know what you think and give me some suggestions on the test booster leading into PCT. Thanks guys.

2. Registered User
    Answers

edit> nevermind.

looks alright..
  3. Registered User
    Answers

What kind of results did you see from your 2 previous cycles?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

I was really pleased with my first run. I ran it with anabolic pump and rpm and really ate my ass off (clean) and gained about 14 pounds in 5 wks. The second run was directed towards a cut and I didn't really like the results too much, but I believe it was due to eating under maintenance. I'm gonna hit the middle this time and throw some propadrol and see how it goes....i was having a hard time deciding between the propadrol and winztrol....i could still change my mind before the time gets here
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Do you think the epi will still do the trick for you? Have you considered a superdrol clone. A 3 weeker at low doses should give you 10 lean lbs and very little sides.
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I would use Stoked or Post Cycle Support for the natty test booster not only will it boost test it helps reduce estrogen and is a great antioxidant. It was designed for Epi pct best of luck bro
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah PCS is good stuff.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Sweet....thanks for the advice guys....i'm gonna go with the pcs....i havent' ordered the propadrol yet and was wondering if i'd be better of goin with winztrol....what do u guys think?
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dkkon1 View Post
    Do you think the epi will still do the trick for you? Have you considered a superdrol clone. A 3 weeker at low doses should give you 10 lean lbs and very little sides.
    I've tried the black dragon labs sd clone and was not impressed at all. I ran it at 20/30/20 for 3 wks and didn't gain very much...sides weren't too bad, but gains paled in comparison to the epi
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Do you guys think it would be too much to throw in some tren x at 3 caps a day with the epi and prop?
  11. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by larue38462 View Post
    Do you guys think it would be too much to throw in some tren x at 3 caps a day with the epi and prop?
    I think it would with 3 compounds if you ever started having problems it would be hard to figure out which one was causing it. Best of luck bro
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Yea you're probably right there....I'll stick with the prop and the epi....I didn't any trouble with the first two, but you can never tell.....thanks for the advice.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Any reluctance to throwing in some recreate? Im not a company pimp, but Im liking its effects alot, and I think combined with epi it might turn out to be magic. And sorry no advice on test boosters.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 12:14 AM
  2. Need sum help are advice!!!!!!!
    By BxDoZa in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 07:14 PM
  3. Mass stack advice for hair advice
    By Cupcakemafia in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1