Hawthorn Berry - 2000mg on, 1000mg off
Policosanol - 10-20mg
Flax Seed Oil - recommended
EFA - recommended

6oxo - 600/600/300/300mg
Fenugreek - 1.5/2/2.5/3g
DHEA - 200/200/100/100mg
Nolva - 40/40/20/20

These are off the top of my head but I think they're all right. I had no problems or sides, except light back pumps. I am now wanting to do a Epi cycle and am wandering if this routine looks good enough? Also I may be switching the nolva out for Tamox this go round.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Firstly you did 2 weeks of pp and 5 weeks of SD?? Have I got that right??

Secondly plan looks fine, but IMO that PCT is overkill for epi, dock the nolva dosing to 20/20/10/10.

Thirdly you say switch in nolva for tamox.... nolva is tamox??

Fourthly, its debatable but I wouldn't taper the 6-oxo down IMO. I would taper up as you taper the SERM down, or maybe just run it at 300mg through out

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Have to agree.

I did an Epi pulse cycle for 8 weeks and used POST Cycle Support for 4 week PCT 2 caps AM 2 caps PM

Worked great! Kept all my gains.

CROWLER

srt42b

Awards
Sorry, I guess it's a little difficult to read. I did 2 weeks of PP and SD combined and 3 weeks of SD at 20mg. Kind of ramped it up to the cycle.

I meant Torem. Doh.

I was thinking a 4 week cycle of Epi with a 4 week PCT.

I'll do a little more research on 6oxo as far as ramping up or ramping down.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
For Epi it is ood to have a SERM on hand but it may not be needed Post Cycle Support was designed for Epi you could use Lean Xtreme in pct start on day 15 and in the 4th week 6 oxo and taper the dose down. It may be alot easier to use Cycle Support on cycle instead of buying all those pill seperatly Cycle Support contains all the supports you need best of luck:dance:

srt42b

Awards
I was considering using CS but I already have a bunch of the above supps left over from my last cycle.

Your thinking remove fenugreek and DHEA and replace it with PCS and Lean Xtreme? I understand that PCS was created for Epi and have read through a lot of the stickys and related threads regarding it, but why is it more affective than the cycle I have laid out? I'm not knocking it, I just really am curious...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Not saying more effective just that a SERM which is also toxic to the liver that PCS maybe a better choice if you run a SERM I would continue running Cycle Support for liver protection:dance: