Trenadrol and crazy ass jitters?

Rabidpanda25

Rabidpanda25

Awards
Ok, so halfway through day 4 of my cycle. Everything has been going incredibly smoothly up til today. I woke up, had a cup of coffee, and headed out to run some errands. I was feeling pretty alert and awake today, from the coffee and feeling pretty good about my cycle. Well, around 11 am, I took my trenadrol... then about 45 minutes later, bam! It was like I just drank 3 cups of coffee in 5 minutes. I started sweating a lot (on top of being in florida), mild shakes, very rapid heart rate. Since everything has been so smooth so far, it totally caught me off guard. I have been noticing that I've been really alert the past couple of days, but didn't really notice any crazy stimulant qualities. Could it be the coffee plus the trenadrol had some kind of synergestic effect? It really got me startled and a little concerned. Anyone else have experience with this?

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so halfway through day 4 of my cycle. Everything has been going incredibly smoothly up til today. I woke up, had a cup of coffee, and headed out to run some errands. I was feeling pretty alert and awake today, from the coffee and feeling pretty good about my cycle. Well, around 11 am, I took my trenadrol... then about 45 minutes later, bam! It was like I just drank 3 cups of coffee in 5 minutes. I started sweating a lot (on top of being in florida), mild shakes, very rapid heart rate. Since everything has been so smooth so far, it totally caught me off guard. I have been noticing that I've been really alert the past couple of days, but didn't really notice any crazy stimulant qualities. Could it be the coffee plus the trenadrol had some kind of synergestic effect? It really got me startled and a little concerned. Anyone else have experience with this?
its gets your CNS going very wildly for me as well...coffee in high doses caused some heat flashes. caution with alcohol as well. i turned pale white and almost fainted. for about 10 mins and returned to normal. Very weird and scrary lol

Rabidpanda25

Rabidpanda25

Awards
its gets your CNS going very wildly for me as well...coffee in high doses caused some heat flashes. caution with alcohol as well. i turned pale white and almost fainted. for about 10 mins and returned to normal. Very weird and scrary lol

Thanks bro, I feel much better knowing this is not uncommon. I almost always avoid coffee, because I'm a naturally tense and anxious person, but I decided to drink a little this morning. I guess that combined with taking the trenadrol early jacked me up pretty bad. Its been a few hours since it happened so I'm a lot more calm now. I've forgotten how scary panic attacks can be.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
don't remember how similar trenadrol is to tren, but tren is no joke man

hopefuly those jitters translate into some leaning out for ya

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
don't remember how similar trenadrol is to tren, but tren is no joke man

hopefuly those jitters translate into some leaning out for ya

oral "tren" products have absolutely NOTHING to do with injectable tren...they dont compare

bencozzy

Awards
yeah they arent the same.

but trenadrol can cause mild hypoglycemia, so keep that in mind if your not eating enough.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
oral "tren" products have absolutely NOTHING to do with injectable tren...they dont compare

trenadrol is not the same as other "tren" products, its far stronger. It seems to kick in real fast, weird sides, like sweats, jitters, strange dreams. Its suppose to be great for strength gains (one of the best of the ph/ds's) and good for leaning out.

No one knows whats in it, there are a lot of theories being thrown around, but when it was tested by PA it had an MW of 270, the same as trenbolone, but other figures did not match up.

Rabidpanda25

Rabidpanda25

Awards
There definitely seems to be a stimulating quality to the trenadrol. I've been responding very well to the M-drol, no problems at all, but the trenadrol really gets me sweaty, and very shakey. I'm not sure if its the active ingredient or something else in that 30 mg, but I am very sensitive to any kind of stimulation, and this definitely affects me. I'm going to try to cut the dose in half and see if it helps. If not, I may end up cutting it out entirely.

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established

Its funny that you mention this because a couple of months ago I ran a cycle of Trenadrol and on the days that I had coffee (w/sugar) about 2 hours later I felt like I was going to pass out at times. I didn't make the connection until now, I would just cut out the coffee, Trenadrol is far more important. I've always had trouble with my blood sugar getting low so I guess the Trenadrol can make it worse. I'm currently running Havoc and notice that my blood sugar drops more often with it also, so it must have something to do with your body depleting calories at a much faster pace.

Rabidpanda25

Rabidpanda25

Awards
Its funny that you mention this because a couple of months ago I ran a cycle of Trenadrol and on the days that I had coffee (w/sugar) about 2 hours later I felt like I was going to pass out at times. I didn't make the connection until now, I would just cut out the coffee, Trenadrol is far more important. I've always had trouble with my blood sugar getting low so I guess the Trenadrol can make it worse. I'm currently running Havoc and notice that my blood sugar drops more often with it also, so it must have something to do with your body depleting calories at a much faster pace.
Yeah, I am DEFINITELY not drinking any caffeine for the rest of the cycle. I never drink soda, but I do enjoy a morning cup of coffee occasionally. But this morning, quite honestly, scared me to death. I'll probably also still cut the trenadrol dosage in half for a few days, then work my way back up just to make sure I don't have another crazy reaction again.

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I am DEFINITELY not drinking any caffeine for the rest of the cycle. I never drink soda, but I do enjoy a morning cup of coffee occasionally. But this morning, quite honestly, scared me to death. I'll probably also still cut the trenadrol dosage in half for a few days, then work my way back up just to make sure I don't have another crazy reaction again.
Trenadrol is a good product for strength for sure. The only side I noticed besides blood sugar issues was libido. For me it didn't come back for three weeks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 14
Cycle Logs 6
mikeymike85 Anabolics 30
Anabolics 27
Honey Anabolics 16