New Ergopharm 1-AD is now available!!!!!

Jerseyboy884

Awards
Does anybody plan on trying this?

Do you think it will hold a candle to the original?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does anybody plan on trying this?

Do you think it will hold a candle to the original?
Because of the conversion it won't be the same as the original, but if it's anything close it should be quite welcome. I'm no expert on this stuff, but I'm looking forward to seeing the user reviews. I don't plan on doing PH's for a long time though, I just appreciate the science behind it and their effectiveness. Stuff is pricy through Ergopharm's direct release to say the least.

DrakeC

DrakeC

Awards
Not at $80 a bottle. Even their suggested cycle of 3/6/6/3 would need 3 bottles. Ouch.

Very interested in seeing the reviews though, so maybe later in the year i would give it a shot once it became more readily available and cheaper.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
$80 a bottle is too much... Which I said this about 3AD, too (even at Nutra's $55 tag).

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
at $80/bottle, it wouldn't be worth it unless it DID yield the same results as the original.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Xtreme is trying to recover R&D costs with 3-AD which seems to be getting poor reviews.

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
Yea I'm plan on using it, ordered three bottles of it at midnight. Im going to be using some other stuff too with it thou.....

Jerseyboy884

Awards
good luck 04svtspray!!!! let us know how it goes.

i think i'll wait until i hear some feedback from users.

a drop in price won't hurt either.

either way, i got plenty of time - i'm wrapping up a successful epistane cycle anyways.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
PA said that after the olympics it is going to be released to a lot of the mainstream e-tailers. I'll save my money, watch for peoples results with this limited run and then maybe just wait buy some for cheaper in Sep/Oct.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If this stuff is the real deal, wouldn't we just be able to wait a few months and buy clones for half the price? Seems like any successful PH spawns about a half dozen clones sooner or later.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
From what I understand, part of Ergopharm's marketing of this is that it is what AMS 1-AD was supposed to be, only more pure. According to PA, AMS 1-AD did not test out to be 100% pure.

So technically, Ergo 1-AD is somewhat of a clone itself...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
That's AMS's fault though. They should have quality control tested their products. If I were them I'd be tremendously embarassed to have another competitor calling out my product as junk when AMS should have done some quality control tests beforehand.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's AMS's fault though. They should have quality control tested their products. If I were them I'd be tremendously embarassed to have another competitor calling out my product as junk when AMS should have done some quality control tests beforehand.
I still question the accuracy, PA's timing on that seems a bit convenient right before he was going to release his own clone of it

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not at $80 a bottle. Even their suggested cycle of 3/6/6/3 would need 3 bottles. Ouch.

Very interested in seeing the reviews though, so maybe later in the year i would give it a shot once it became more readily available and cheaper.
hmm i'm not getting that same math. 3x7=21 6x7=42

126, so if you clip 2 days off the last week, 2 bottles would do it. still i'd imagine you'd be hard pressed to get 5lbs from this, for the $160 of 2 bottles

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I still question the accuracy, PA's timing on that seems a bit convenient right before he was going to release his own clone of it

For the record, AMS's stuff was bunk for awhile. PA just decided to capitalize on their screw-ups. Business is business. There's nothing wrong with that.

DrakeC

DrakeC

Awards
hmm i'm not getting that same math. 3x7=21 6x7=42

126, so if you clip 2 days off the last week, 2 bottles would do it. still i'd imagine you'd be hard pressed to get 5lbs from this, for the $160 of 2 bottles
True, but now you're under 4 weeks. I never got to try the original, was this a typical cycle for it, 4 weeks and tapering down?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually if you do a normal steroid ramp, you'd take 1 day 1, 2 day 2 and start 3 on day 3. so that would leave one off the end. I think this was typical for how it was recommended to run, but a lot of people ran it as long as 6 weeks with 600 the whole time

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
I'm currently using the original Pacific Coast 1-AD. It's been an amazing experience thus far! :D :bb:

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
If this stuff is the real deal, wouldn't we just be able to wait a few months and buy clones for half the price? Seems like any successful PH spawns about a half dozen clones sooner or later.

Apparently its really hard and very expensive to make this compound pure. Hence why AMS stuff was bunk. PA says he was working on this before AMS came out with it I think, may be wrong though. I think if the clones do come out the chances are they will be bunk like AMS stuff.

He also said the price will drop after the olympics. Problem with importing the raws atm

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Apparently its really hard and very expensive to make this compound pure. Hence why AMS stuff was bunk. PA says he was working on this before AMS came out with it I think, may be wrong though. I think if the clones do come out the chances are they will be bunk like AMS stuff.

He also said the price will drop after the olympics. Problem with importing the raws atm
That would be the ONLY way i'd touch it, and I wouldnt anyway honestly...

But at over 200 bucks, i'd rather go str8 needle.

All their stuff is junk now. Hyperdrol is OK. The rest is garbage.
Oh, but how soon we forget the days of 04-06.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I was lifting back since '02, but I actually started doing it right towards the end of '05 so that was a lot of wasted time for me.

I didn't actually get into the supplement game until the end of '06. Around Dec '06. Prior to that I just took vitamins and powder protein which I stopped due to being lactose intolerant.

Top of '07 I started checking out supplements and getting more involved and out there.

I'm almost glad in a way that I didn't get into the supplement game till '07 (just over a year ago).

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm not surprised at all... I figured SDNG would have buried them.

ALRI claims they spent years making that Venom sport drink. I haven't tried it yet, but something tells me that those years were wasted.