Ordering bulk chems from overseas

1. Registered User

Ordering bulk chems from overseas

I am considering ordering bulk chems from overseas (China). I have locataed a reputable company (reffered by a bro) but I am concerned about the legaities of placing the order. Anyone have any advice? PM me for a secure email.

Thanks,

TF

2. Running with the Big Boys

well it is still illegal no matter if it is in powder or other forms..
  3. Banned

I have ordered before, its not difficult, and only one order of mine has ever been seized....
    •   

4. Registered User

nsruffryder34 - empty your PM box. I tried to send you a PM but it is full.

Thanks
  5. NE1

As I mentioned in another thread, my order was opened by customs, but they let it through anyway. I had a total of about 50g...the package was just a small envelope.
  6. Registered User

Do you have it delivered to your home or office or PO box or what? Also, I have never home brewed before. I want to try some tren/winny I think. So any advice would be appriciated.
  7. Running with the Big Boys

Neither is hard, I think their is a post on the steriod forum about making orals... I think it is citalis and by bellx1.
  8. Registered User

this is just stupid to be discussing in the open...your just asking for trouble.........Stupid posts like this are why you run the rick of having it seized........
  9. Registered User

Do you think I am really going to order it under the name "Turd Ferguson"? And how else can you learn if you do not ask? I did not give out the company name or even the names of the chems. If you have specific advice on how business should be conducted PM me. I am looking for advice here on how to stay safe.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.

As said, it's still ordering controlled substances. Most get through without too many problems though, if the shipper has half a brain
  11. Registered User

IMO, I would think a PO Box would be better than your house.
  12. Banned

Originally posted by csrulez
    IMO, I would think a PO Box would be better than your house.
    A PO box, registered in your name, is no different than if you'd have had it sent to your residence. you'd probably be under MORE heat if you went to MBE, got a PO box, the employees notice you only get packages from overseas and eventually one gets seized and the feds crawl up your ass. This will make you "look even MORE guilty" in the court as who in their right mind would open up a PO box, receive only "questionable" mail from overseas, and turns out you're importing illegal drugs! Now if you used a PO box that was used generally, for all sorts of incoming mail, then a few packages here and there from overseas won't be nearly as looming of your guilt.

Even better though, would be to somehow setup a PO box, preferably MBE type deal, where the box is registered under someone ELSES name other than yours! Preferably this "other" individual would be someone you DON'T know AKA someone you see once and never see again, if you know what I mean! (drunkard/wino might be a good idea, among others)

There are an infinite number of tips and tricks that I could tell, but most are best left unspoken! A lot of individuals out there are ordering these illegal drugs from overseas without taking proper precautions, relying on pure luck to get things through, but it only takes one seizure to turn your life upside down! This will eventually trickle down to all individuals that this person deals with and can end up ruining the lives of MANY good individuals that just didn't take the time to fully understand the reprecussions of this game and properly protect themselves! You need to be careful about whom you conduct business with. The "good" individuals, using some nifty tricks, can manage to import illegal drugs with absolutely NO threat to themself and their customers - now that is true beauty!
  13. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Originally posted by buyb12
    this is just stupid to be discussing in the open...your just asking for trouble.........Stupid posts like this are why you run the rick of having it seized........
    For once, I agree with buyb12..

Thread closed.. Tip your waitress, please..

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. just ordered some pgh from u-kits
    By BigMatty in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-15-2006, 05:23 PM
  2. Anyone ever buy Research chems from:
    By IronMind in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-27-2005, 10:53 PM
  3. Bulk powders from different places
    By muscles4life in forum Supplements