Just bought 3 bottles of the new 1-AD

  1. Registered User
    04svtspray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    131
    Rep Power
    146

    Just bought 3 bottles of the new 1-AD


    So I just bought 3 bottles of the new 1-AD from Ergopham. It was just release at midnight on their website. Anybody else thinking about getting some before it gets banned?

  2. Registered User
    Motox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Scottsdale
    Posts
    795
    Rep Power
    19690

    for the price of three of those id just get real **** 250 bucks is just too expensive to spend on ONE cycle of prohormones in my opinion i wish it was cheaper id run it all summer to stay lean!
  3. Banned
    pata320's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by 04svtspray View Post
    So I just bought 3 bottles of the new 1-AD from Ergopham. It was just release at midnight on their website. Anybody else thinking about getting some before it gets banned?
    Come on now, don't say it will get banned too loud. lol
    No, if I want 1-test, then I will get 1-test powder and make it transdermal. Good luck with the cycle! Ergopharm products have never let me down. For example, their 11-oxo, WAY better than any other company selling that ingredient...11-test/androxtreme can't touch it. A little more money does sometimes go a long way.
    •   
       

  4. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    it won't be banned, its DSHEA legal.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. Alx
    Alx is offline
    Registered User
    Alx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    77

    yup, i ordered 4 bottles. Iím at the mid-point of my 3-ad/mass fx cycle then I was going to run my PCT and take a month off. After that I was going to do the 1-AD cycle with the 11-OXO bridge in it. I figure I should finish up around Novermber.
  6. Registered User
    stl123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Age
    33
    Posts
    503
    Rep Power
    331

    I'm expecting to see some logs from you guys who purchased this already!!! Dont let me down!!
  7. Registered User
    04svtspray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    131
    Rep Power
    146

    I will defintley log it, but I wasn't plan on using solo... might throw some dbol in too.
  8. Registered User
    slow-mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,156
    Rep Power
    1176

    Quote Originally Posted by 04svtspray View Post
    I will defintley log it, but I wasn't plan on using solo... might throw some dbol in too.
    Well, then your log won't be very accurate. I probably wouldn't choose D-Bol as a stacking partner with any other oral.
  9. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Rep Power
    33340

    Why wouldn't you just run it solo ?
  10. Registered User
    luclyluciano's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,495
    Rep Power
    929

    Hey how come I missed it? Where can I find out more about the new 1-AD?

    Nice avatar Reaper...hot sexy blonde that likes to drink beer!
  11. Registered User
    slow-mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,156
    Rep Power
    1176

    Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    Hey how come I missed it? Where can I find out more about the new 1-AD?

    Nice avatar Reaper...hot sexy blonde that likes to drink beer!
    Ergopharm's website. Its for sale at $70 per bottle, but direct only. It won't be for sale at any major retailer until the Fall.
  12. Registered User
    AnonyMoose's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    1,337
    Rep Power
    768

    now if they could come out with a new 4ad to stack with it - now that would be sweeeet. . . .
  13. Registered User
    stl123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Age
    33
    Posts
    503
    Rep Power
    331

    Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    Well, then your log won't be very accurate. I probably wouldn't choose D-Bol as a stacking partner with any other oral.
    Do whatever you want, but I have to agree with slow-mun on this one!
  14. Registered User
    AnonyMoose's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    1,337
    Rep Power
    768

    Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    Hey how come I missed it? Where can I find out more about the new 1-AD?

    Nice avatar Reaper...hot sexy blonde that likes to drink beer!
    and double fisting them at the same time!
  15. Registered User
    edwards's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    786
    Rep Power
    479

    Please run it solo so we can see what it does.
  16. Registered User
    luclyluciano's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,495
    Rep Power
    929

    Quote Originally Posted by edwards View Post
    Please run it solo so we can see what it does.
    What's it do? What is it comparable too? Epi? Halo?
  17. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41243

    Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    What's it do? What is it comparable too? Epi? Halo?
    Convert's to 1-AD through intermediate. There's a writeup on his site.
  18. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Rep Power
    949536

    So let me understand this. It converts to 1-AD which converts to 1-Test? Yes? At what rate and net target hormone?
  19. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New York
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    739

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    So let me understand this. It converts to 1-AD which converts to 1-Test? Yes? At what rate and net target hormone?
    Take a look at this thread:

    http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/i...60&hl=revamped

    This may anwser some questions you may have.
  20. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Rep Power
    949536

    I know about that thread.

    So to summarize and confirm what my assumption was; the new 1-AD is 1-dhea that will convert to 1-diol and mostly 1-dione (aka: 1-AD) which will convert to 1-Test.

    It is a precursor to a precursor to an active.

    It is great that it is DSHEA compliant and all...but big whoop

    If 1-Test is what I want then 1-Test is what I would use

    Much much cheaper I might add

    But thank you for the help by posting the link.
  21. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New York
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    739

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I know about that thread.

    So to summarize and confirm what my assumption was; the new 1-AD is 1-dhea that will convert to 1-diol and mostly 1-dione (aka: 1-AD) which will convert to 1-Test.

    It is a precursor to a precursor to an active.

    It is great that it is DSHEA compliant and all...but big whoop

    If 1-Test is what I want then 1-Test is what I would use

    Much much cheaper I might add

    But thank you for the help by posting the link.

    No problem. I know, I've seen you over at M&M. I posted that for everyone else that may be looking into 1AD. PA discuss' and answers a lot of questions that people may be asking in that thread.
  22. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Rep Power
    949536

    Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    No problem. I know, I've seen you over at M&M. I posted that for everyone else that may be looking into 1AD. PA discuss' and answers a lot of questions that people may be asking in that thread.
    I knew you knew and knew what you meant. You did good. Don't mind my cynicism. It's really just an act to cover my more positive, kinder, gentler self. Got a reputation to keep up
  23. Registered User
    AnonyMoose's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    1,337
    Rep Power
    768

    soo - anyone use this yet? any comparisons to the orginal?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 01:14 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 03:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in