Just bought 3 bottles of the new 1-AD

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
So I just bought 3 bottles of the new 1-AD from Ergopham. It was just release at midnight on their website. Anybody else thinking about getting some before it gets banned?

Motox

Awards
  • Established
for the price of three of those id just get real **** 250 bucks is just too expensive to spend on ONE cycle of prohormones in my opinion i wish it was cheaper id run it all summer to stay lean!

pata320

pata320

Banned
Awards
So I just bought 3 bottles of the new 1-AD from Ergopham. It was just release at midnight on their website. Anybody else thinking about getting some before it gets banned?
Come on now, don't say it will get banned too loud. lol
No, if I want 1-test, then I will get 1-test powder and make it transdermal. Good luck with the cycle! Ergopharm products have never let me down. For example, their 11-oxo, WAY better than any other company selling that ingredient...11-test/androxtreme can't touch it. A little more money does sometimes go a long way.

Alx

Awards
yup, i ordered 4 bottles. I’m at the mid-point of my 3-ad/mass fx cycle then I was going to run my PCT and take a month off. After that I was going to do the 1-AD cycle with the 11-OXO bridge in it. I figure I should finish up around Novermber.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
I'm expecting to see some logs from you guys who purchased this already!!! Dont let me down!!:hammer:

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
I will defintley log it, but I wasn't plan on using solo... might throw some dbol in too.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I will defintley log it, but I wasn't plan on using solo... might throw some dbol in too.
Well, then your log won't be very accurate. I probably wouldn't choose D-Bol as a stacking partner with any other oral.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Hey how come I missed it? Where can I find out more about the new 1-AD?

Nice avatar Reaper...hot sexy blonde that likes to drink beer!:dance:

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established

Ergopharm's website. Its for sale at $70 per bottle, but direct only. It won't be for sale at any major retailer until the Fall.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
now if they could come out with a new 4ad to stack with it - now that would be sweeeet. . . .

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Well, then your log won't be very accurate. I probably wouldn't choose D-Bol as a stacking partner with any other oral.
Do whatever you want, but I have to agree with slow-mun on this one!

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established

and double fisting them at the same time!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So let me understand this. It converts to 1-AD which converts to 1-Test? Yes? At what rate and net target hormone?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know about that thread.

So to summarize and confirm what my assumption was; the new 1-AD is 1-dhea that will convert to 1-diol and mostly 1-dione (aka: 1-AD) which will convert to 1-Test.

It is a precursor to a precursor to an active.

It is great that it is DSHEA compliant and all...but big whoop :woohoo:

If 1-Test is what I want then 1-Test is what I would use :D

Much much cheaper I might add ;)

But thank you for the help by posting the link.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I know about that thread.

So to summarize and confirm what my assumption was; the new 1-AD is 1-dhea that will convert to 1-diol and mostly 1-dione (aka: 1-AD) which will convert to 1-Test.

It is a precursor to a precursor to an active.

It is great that it is DSHEA compliant and all...but big whoop :woohoo:

If 1-Test is what I want then 1-Test is what I would use :D

Much much cheaper I might add ;)

But thank you for the help by posting the link.

No problem. I know, I've seen you over at M&M. I posted that for everyone else that may be looking into 1AD. PA discuss' and answers a lot of questions that people may be asking in that thread.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem. I know, I've seen you over at M&M. I posted that for everyone else that may be looking into 1AD. PA discuss' and answers a lot of questions that people may be asking in that thread.
I knew you knew and knew what you meant. You did good. Don't mind my cynicism. It's really just an act to cover my more positive, kinder, gentler self. Got a reputation to keep up :toofunny:

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
soo - anyone use this yet? any comparisons to the orginal?