delayed gyno after havoc cycle. need advice

jomeezy

Awards
It has been almost two months since I finished taking nolva for pct after my havoc cycle. I now have a small bump under my left nipple.

Would taking nolva again help get rid of this gyno?

Thanks in advance.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
I'm also interested to hear what people would say. My guess would to be to dose up on nolva maybe 40mg for a few days, then down to 20mg until it goes then down to 10mg for a while. I don't think it will ever completely go without surgery but can be reduced to a size that it isn't noticeable. But to be honest I don't know for sure this is the best method.

Another option is for you to see you doctor or an endocrinologist.

Subbed to see what people say

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
is there puffiness or tenderness?...i suggest some nolva for a little bit and if that doesnt help then get some Letro

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Am I the only one who has noticed alot of people getting gyno from havoc/epi? Maybe people only post when they have problems like gyno, or havoc/epi is just real popular so it seems like theres a lot of cases.

It has occured to me though that if havoc/epi acts like an AI, maybe theres a rebound going on, suppressed estro on cycle, then suppressed again afrter cycle...anyways, check this out.

Beneficial effects of raloxifene and tamoxifen in the treatment of pubertal gynecomastia.
Lawrence SE, Faught KA, Vethamuthu J, Lawson ML.
Department of Pediatrics, University of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

[email protected]

OBJECTIVES: To assess the efficacy of the anti-estrogens tamoxifen and raloxifene in the medical management of persistent pubertal gynecomastia.

STUDY DESIGN: Retrospective chart review of 38 consecutive patients with persistent pubertal gynecomastia who presented to a pediatric endocrinology clinic. Patients received reassurance alone or a 3- to 9-month course of an estrogen receptor modifier (tamoxifen or raloxifene).

RESULTS: Mean (SD) age of treated subjects was 14.6 (1.5) years with gynecomastia duration of 28.3 (16.4) months. Mean reduction in breast nodule diameter was 2.1 cm (95% CI 1.7, 2.7, P <.0001) after treatment with tamoxifen and 2.5 cm (95% CI 1.7, 3.3, P <.0001) with raloxifene. Some improvement was seen in 86% of patients receiving tamoxifen and in 91% receiving raloxifene, but a greater proportion had a significant decrease (>50%) with raloxifene (86%) than tamoxifen (41%). No side effects were seen in any patients.

CONCLUSION: Inhibition of estrogen receptor action in the breast appears to be safe and effective in reducing persistent pubertal gynecomastia, with a better response to raloxifene than to tamoxifen. Further study is required to determine that this is truly a treatment effect.

jomeezy

Awards
is there puffiness or tenderness?...i suggest some nolva for a little bit and if that doesnt help then get some Letro
puffiness on both nipples, but tenderness and soreness on only the left one.

If I were to start dosing nolva, how much and for how long do you suggest?

Again, thank you for your replies.

Ace5high

Ace5high

Awards
puffiness on both nipples, but tenderness and soreness on only the left one.

If I were to start dosing nolva, how much and for how long do you suggest?

Again, thank you for your replies.

Dont waste your time with nolva, you need letro.

pata320

pata320

Banned
Awards
Are your nips lactating any? Ever feel a little cold feel on your nip or touch it to find gyno and find the tip of your finger a little damp? High prolactin causes puffy nipples.

-My experience... using Epi caused my prolactin to go up and is worse AFTER cycle too. Even though it isn't a progestion like 19-nor, it still caused prolactin issues for me. If you want to fight it, get letro honestly and dose P-5-P 100mg 3 times daily or get some 1-C bulk powder from the Planet. If the lactating is bad.. get bromo (dopamine agonist) or deprenyl (MAO-B inhibitor) Don't get caber because just read up on the heart risks associated with it and if you still don't think it isnt a risk, then i'll explain in more detail to scare you lol!

And if prolactin is high do not touch Nolva, it will make it worse at a faster pace, I know this from experience.

shlong

shlong

Awards
It has been almost two months since I finished taking nolva for pct after my havoc cycle. I now have a small bump under my left nipple.

Thanks in advance.
Havoc is a DHT derivitive it can't cause gyno, it would prevent it.
what else have you been taking is the question?

pata320

pata320

Banned
Awards
Just take a look around on the forums... Many experienced users are saying 20mg is the gyno reducing dosage... but some say 40mg they started having gyno destroyed. It's different with every log. And there are many many logs of people doing 30-40mg and BAMB.. a lump occurs within a few days.. how do you explain it? I don't know... The delayed gyno is probably not from the epi but the hormone levels when coming off of a SERM (assuming one was used) - an AI taper up and down is needed with a SERM IMO to prevent any delayed gyno. BTW, epi irritated my gyno, it didn't make it worse but it didn't help it any... it just made it hurt really bad and start lactating a bit. Some say the hurt part is epi destroying the tissues but whatever.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established

To be honest we don't know a d@mn thing for sure with these products. It's not like the FDA is checking them... I've heard enough test results that showed a completely different compound in use than that which was on the label, to make me take everything i hear with a grain of salt.

dice404

Awards
Just curious, did you use an AI as well or only nolva?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
on cycle yes, but when you stop it your body can respond to the low estrogen's with an estrogen rebound so your post is misleading, havoc can lead to gyno like all other dht derivatives suppressive steroids

shlong

shlong

Awards
Rebound long enough for gynooooooooo?

on cycle yes, but when you stop it your body can respond to the low estrogen's with an estrogen rebound so your post is misleading, havoc can lead to gyno like all other dht derivatives suppressive steroids
assuming some common knowledge dialogue, Estrogen rebound...what would be the duration? ,gyno has a developmental stage more than 2mo's and if more than
2-3 weeks and counter measures weren't implemented...well......
self explanatory .