SuStaDrol????

cyleb

Awards
Got a free bottle of SuStaDrol and thought i would do a search. Well came up with nothing just wondering if anyone has tried the product?? Thinking of running it jan next year.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
U LIER

HORRIBLE SEARCHER

SuStaDrol - Google Search

S-DROL:
S-DROL (2a, 17a-Dimethyl -5a-androst-3-one, 17b-ol ) targets your body’s hormonal levels and promotes increased levels of testosterone. This directly results in providing your muscles with increased endurance and energy. It allows your body to train harder and push the limits. The science behind S-DROL shows the supplementation is most effective for activities that involve repeated short bouts of high intensity physical activity such as strength training. You can expect a gradual increase in strength which will directly result in a higher performance of activities such as bench press, squats, shoulder press etc. The supplement interacts with hormonal levels and provides your muscles with increased intensity.

H-DROL:
The dietary supplement polydehydrogenated, polyhydroxylated halomethetioallocholane enters your bloodstream quickly and targets adipose (excess fat) located around muscle.

This allows your muscles to be more prominent in appearance and less bulky, a common factor associated with extensive strength training. The science behind HDROL shows the supplementation polydehydrogenated, polyhydroxylated halomethetioallocholane is most effective for body fat reduction a for a fuller muscular body composition.

You can expect moderate to explosive strength gains and your body will quickly transform into a leaner appearance – a “Defined Look”. While attacking the excess adipose, HDROL also increases hormonal levels, which promotes energy and endurance for your muscle to train harder for longer periods of time!

D-STIANIZOL:
The dietary supplement 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol is a natural occurring pheromone that increases hormonal and androgenic levels in your body. Elevated hormonal and androgenic levels feed your muscles with substantial energy for more intense workouts while focusing on muscle growth. The science behind D-STIANIZOL™ shows the supplementation 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol is most effective for promoting gains in muscle mass. You can expect elevated hormonal and androgenic levels will allow your body to intensify workouts which is a direct result in increasing strength, hardening muscle and promoting muscle gains.

Sustadrol Supplement Info:
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 25mcg 400%
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 50mg 100%
Vanadyl Sulfate 5mg
Fast Acting Anabolic Explosion 700mg
AAKG (L-Arginine Alpha Keto Glutarate)
Creatine Ethyl Ester Fast Acting Libido Complex 500mg
(Tribulus Terrestris (45% Sapponis, 20% Protodioscin)
Kudzu, Maca, Doder Seed)
Liver Assist & Antioxidant Proprietary Blend 400mg
Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin), Green Tea Extract
(20% ECGC), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Red Kidney Bean Extact
Fast Acting D-BOL Blend 90mg
(HDROL polydehydrogenated, polyhydroxylated,
halomethetioallocholane
SDROL 2a,17a-Dimethyl -5a-androst-3-one, 17b-ol
D-STIANIZOL 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol)
* % Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet. † Daily Values not established.

Other Ingredients:
Magnesium Stearate, Rice Flour, Gelatin (Capsule).

SUGGESTED USE:
As a dietary supplement, take 1 serving daily (2 capsules). It is recommended to take in conjunction with proper nutrition and a regular exercise program while drinking lots of water. For best results, increase total calorie intake and protein consumption. Do not exceed 30 days of use. Follow with 60 days off

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
ouch...

Halodrol, superdrol, pheraplex clones all in one proprietary blend.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I actually have 3 bottles of this stuff-picked it up for little of nothing...once I researched it-I figured not to try and run it...if I had perfect nutrition, lipids, and respiratory systems, I would run a bottle just to see what my outcome would be. this is like m1t by 2.

cyleb

Awards
like i said i got a free bottle and i can read was looking for info on people that have tried the product
:frustrate

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19