halodrol cycle *first cycle*

SpiderMan

SpiderMan

Awards
Okay, I have decided to take my first real plunge lol.

I currently am unemployed so I have nothing to do but eat, sleep, and lift. So I decided I am going to take halo. I am skipping the intro story...

basically a few questions.

Cycle
CEL H-Drol 50 mg Weeks 1-2
then 75 mg Weeks 3-5.

Support Supps
AI Cycle Support 2 Scoops Daily 2 weeks prior through PCT.

PCT:
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Is this good enough PCT? I know many people say a SERM is not needed, but some say it is. Would it be a best bet to just use a SERM only? Or say multiple OTC products.

Since I am unemployed atm I am not trying to be cheap but just as cost effective as possible.

I typed this up on the run so if I left out anything important feel free to ask. Thanks.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
That looks solid man, but what's your weight? Funk that noise about a SERM being overkill, you'd be spending the same on the SERM as you would with multiple OTC supps.

Do you plan on using a cortisol control supp? You're going to like weeks 4-5.:woohoo:

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I've been talking with Pembroke.
I was going to run another hdrol cycle just after the 4th of July. First one did not go well and I had to stop two weeks in.

ANYWAYS...
I am running cycel support one week prior to hdrol and through the cycle.
50/50/75/75/75
Then Post Cycle support for a month directly after stop of cycle.
Lean xtreme starting the beginning of third week of PCT.

I have only 30 caps of 20mg nolva on hand. IN CASE. But it is not enough for pct for me.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Okay, I have decided to take my first real plunge lol.

I currently am unemployed so I have nothing to do but eat, sleep, and lift. So I decided I am going to take halo. I am skipping the intro story...

basically a few questions.

Cycle
CEL H-Drol 50 mg Weeks 1-2
then 75 mg Weeks 3-5.

Support Supps
AI Cycle Support 2 Scoops Daily 2 weeks prior through PCT.

PCT:
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Is this good enough PCT? I know many people say a SERM is not needed, but some say it is. Would it be a best bet to just use a SERM only? Or say multiple OTC products.

Since I am unemployed atm I am not trying to be cheap but just as cost effective as possible.

I typed this up on the run so if I left out anything important feel free to ask. Thanks.
Good enough? Why would you run nolva at that dosage? There is no evidence (excluding broscience) out there that says exceeding 20 mg/day is any better than running it at 20. That being said, if you want to run Nolva i'd run it 20/20/10/10.

I would recommend a SERM for other compounds but not for H-Drol (but what do I know, i'm only a CEL rep). IMO There are PLENTY of good OTC options. If I was going to run a SERM for an H-Drol cycle it sure as heck wouldn't be Nolva. I would run Clomid at lower doses for 3-4 weeks,

IMO, cortisol control isn't crucial, especially considering your financial status at the moment.

GL, PM me with any H-Drol specifics not addressed here.

J

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
I agree about the clomid. From a recovery standpoint clomid always seemed more effective. When nolva all the sudden became the new trend with recovery about 6 years ago more people were having problems after running PCT. From a real world standpoint most people i know preferred clomid. Since basically no one gets blood work done after PCT i that is the best info i have to go on. One study i read a few years ago showed that total testosterone increased during the duration of 100mg clomid daily for 6 weeks only to plummet when clomid was stopped. With some of these new test boosters available today, i would probably run clomid for 100mg for 3 weeks after any cycle, longer if it was something like tren or deca, followed by something like the diesel test hardcore product. I have actually heard from a friend on the boards he got his total test up with that product over a period of time. Sounds like a very good supp to run in between cycles. These are just some thoughts i have had recently.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I agree about the clomid. From a recovery standpoint clomid always seemed more effective. When nolva all the sudden became the new trend with recovery about 6 years ago more people were having problems after running PCT. From a real world standpoint most people i know preferred clomid. Since basically no one gets blood work done after PCT i that is the best info i have to go on. One study i read a few years ago showed that total testosterone increased during the duration of 100mg clomid daily for 6 weeks only to plummet when clomid was stopped. With some of these new test boosters available today, i would probably run clomid for 100mg for 3 weeks after any cycle, longer if it was something like tren or deca, followed by something like the diesel test hardcore product. I have actually heard from a friend on the boards he got his total test up with that product over a period of time. Sounds like a very good supp to run in between cycles. These are just some thoughts i have had recently.
Clomid is proven to restore HPTA faster than Nolva. Numerous studies on this. IIRC Nolva doesnt do squat for LH which is why people have issues after PCT. Some say Torem is faster and superior to Clomid but not everyone is sold on it. yet.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Clomid is proven to restore HPTA faster than Nolva. Numerous studies on this. IIRC Nolva doesnt do squat for LH which is why people have issues after PCT. Some say Torem is faster and superior to Clomid but not everyone is sold on it. yet.
I've used both Toremifene and Clomid for PCT and Toremifene is way overhyped in regards to its HPTA stimulation. Nothing beats Clomid at 50mg throughout PCT for HPTA stimulation with limited emotional side effects.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I've used both Toremifene and Clomid for PCT and Toremifene is way overhyped in regards to its HPTA stimulation. Nothing beats Clomid at 50mg throughout PCT for HPTA stimulation with limited emotional side effects.
Good call... emotional sides for some are too much. I tend to get floaters at higher doses.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Good call... emotional sides for some are too much. I tend to get floaters at higher doses.
Well, I occassionally get floaters anyhow, so its not too much of an issue fo me:sick: in PCT. Remember that thread on DA where all of the former psychonauts came out of the closet?

SpiderMan

SpiderMan

Awards
Alright thanks for the input.

I was only suggesting Nolva because I have a friend who is selling a bottle. I also have taken advice from 'broscience' thats why my dosing was listed like that lol.

I also have an unopened bottle of Novedex. Would using Novedex and LX be sufficient PCT? Or should I throw some sort of test booster in there too.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established

I was only suggesting Nolva because I have a friend who is selling a bottle. I also have taken advice from 'broscience' thats why my dosing was listed like that lol.

I also have an unopened bottle of Novedex. Would using Novedex and LX be sufficient PCT? Or should I throw some sort of test booster in there too.
Novedex XT and LX would be fine for PCT. A Test Booster is not absolutely necaessary, but many run them in PCT as they feel that helps to restore everything into working order a bit quicker. Here's a simple guideline fr Novedex XT.

Days 1-10: 3 caps at bedtime
Days 11-20: 2 caps at bedtime
Days 21-30: 1 cap at bedtime

Introduce LX at either the 11 day mark(its easier to remember things that way if using the aforementioned dosing protocol)or at the two week mark into PCT.

SpiderMan

SpiderMan

Awards
It is day 10 of my cycle.

Now this could be completely placebo, but I figured I would ask. No weight change as of yet..Today in the gym I just felt different. I was doing my normal back workout and while doing wide lat pulldowns and dumbbells rows I really felt it in my lats. Much more of a mind-muscle connection than I ever get with my back since I am usually very arm dominant in these exercises.

Also I was I was sweating like an absolute pig for the past two days even though the temperature here has remained mostly constant. I have also noticed I have gotten a 'hot' face the past two workouts.

Is this the H-drol? Or am I just so anxious I am looking for anything lol

DrakeC

DrakeC

Awards
Good enough? Why would you run nolva at that dosage? There is no evidence (excluding broscience) out there that says exceeding 20 mg/day is any better than running it at 20. That being said, if you want to run Nolva i'd run it 20/20/10/10.

I would recommend a SERM for other compounds but not for H-Drol (but what do I know, i'm only a CEL rep). IMO There are PLENTY of good OTC options. If I was going to run a SERM for an H-Drol cycle it sure as heck wouldn't be Nolva. I would run Clomid at lower doses for 3-4 weeks,

IMO, cortisol control isn't crucial, especially considering your financial status at the moment.

GL, PM me with any H-Drol specifics not addressed here.
Hmm i hadnt heard that before as most of the Hdrol logs here include Nolva if going the serm route. So what would you recommend for PCT for your average Hdrol cycle, say 5 or 6 weeks at 50-100mg? Would you go the OTC route that dMangiarelli talks about (PCS, 6-oxo,LX,AX,etc) or something else? As a rep i'd really be interested in what you think a first time user should do for pct with Hdrol. thx :)

DC

J

jcp2

Awards
  • Established

'broscience' .
I am not sure who coined this term, but this board is the first i read it on. This is how most good ideads have been spawned, and their are some really really smart people behind the ways you are doing things today. Thier is very little real world info out thier. I have found it funny how when i say something controversial people point the finger at me as someone who has not done their homework yet i was reading studies while they were taking algebra 1 in middle school.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Hmm i hadnt heard that before as most of the Hdrol logs here include Nolva if going the serm route. So what would you recommend for PCT for your average Hdrol cycle, say 6 weeks at 50-100mg? Would you go the OTC route that dMangiarelli talks about (PCS, 6-oxo,LX,AX,etc) or something else? As a rep i'd really be interested in what you think a first time user should do for pct with Hdrol. thx :)

DC
OK i'm not a rep nor am I extremely experienced. I don't read everything out of the scientific journal and all that good stuff. Coming off of a 6 week H-drol cycle, (6 weeks!!) I don't care how big your balls are, expect shrinkage, so this means shutdown has definitely taken place. Or am I missing something here?

Now if you want to go ahead and experiment, by all means. I have done a successful 6 week H-drol cycle and used Nolva dosed at your typical Superdrol recs. I'm fine, retained my gains and strength. PCT was good. I used Cortistat PS for cort control, and I didn't have anything to complain about.

Now my buddy used 6-oxo and some natty OTC sh*t. Not PCS, but my buddy got a lump behind his nipple after the same 6 week cycle.

So funk all that OTC noise, I like my nipples and retaining my gains. I like my shrunken nuts through my cycle, it tells me something is definitely going on, and I absolutely like when my nuts recover when I use a SERM for PCT. SERM camp only here.

J

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
OK i'm not a rep nor am I extremely experienced. I don't read everything out of the scientific journal and all that good stuff. Coming off of a 6 week H-drol cycle, (6 weeks!!) I don't care how big your balls are, expect shrinkage, so this means shutdown has definitely taken place. Or am I missing something here?

Now if you want to go ahead and experiment, by all means. I have done a successful 6 week H-drol cycle and used Nolva dosed at your typical Superdrol recs. I'm fine, retained my gains and strength. PCT was good. I used Cortistat PS for cort control, and I didn't have anything to complain about.

Now my buddy used 6-oxo and some natty OTC sh*t. Not PCS, but my buddy got a lump behind his nipple after the same 6 week cycle.

So funk all that OTC noise, I like my nipples and retaining my gains. I like my shrunken nuts through my cycle, it tells me something is definitely going on, and I absolutely like when my nuts recover when I use a SERM for PCT. SERM camp only here.
I would have ran clomid. And as far as your nuts, if you don't want them dissapear take HCG at 500 iu's twice a week. If you can keep your balls from shriveling with the HCG it should make recovery easier. If your balls are gone you are shutdown to some extent. If your balls are fine, you can still be shutdown.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
from what I read, you can get away with AI PCT and Lean Xtreme two weeks into your PCT. That should be enough. I am going 5 weeks and that is my PCT. I have nolva at home, but I anticipate not using it

DrakeC

DrakeC

Awards

No you're not missing anything. I was planning on nolva for my pct as well but when a rep says that nolva is not a good idea and would stick with an OTC pct then im all ears. So im hoping he will chime in with what he would use.

BTW did you just use nolva and the anti-cort, no AI or anything else?

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
I would have ran clomid. And as far as your nuts, if you don't want them dissapear take HCG at 500 iu's twice a week. If you can keep your balls from shriveling with the HCG it should make recovery easier. If your balls are gone you are shutdown to some extent. If your balls are fine, you can still be shutdown.
I will definitely take Clomid and HCG into consideration if I run this again. As for now, the boys are fine.

What can I say, after I had done that cycle, I love CEL:box: But personally A SERM worked greatly so why spend more time and money on OTC products? Not for me.

Many people say that you don't get shutdown on H-drol, well I had some great results and got shutdown along the ride.

F

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Also I was I was sweating like an absolute pig for the past two days even though the temperature here has remained mostly constant. I have also noticed I have gotten a 'hot' face the past two workouts.
Thats because your on drugs...seriously. Every AAS i've used has caused me to sweat more than normal once it kicks in.

And as far as PCT goes, you could find evidence to go in any direction you want. Im sure theres somebody out there that used Nitro-Tech as PCT for a 30mg Superdrol cycle and was just fine.

But i would rather be safe(SERM) than sorry.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I am not sure who coined this term, but this board is the first i read it on. This is how most good ideads have been spawned, and their are some really really smart people behind the ways you are doing things today. Thier is very little real world info out thier. I have found it funny how when i say something controversial people point the finger at me as someone who has not done their homework yet i was reading studies while they were taking algebra 1 in middle school.
Good ideas yes, and reckless ones as well.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established

Did you have any blood work performed to ensure you recovered properly? I'm willing to bet it took you a while after PCT until your HPTA was functioning at the proper levels. The reason I say this is that Nolva does very little for shutdown recovery... it is great for wiping out the early signs of gyno but that's about it.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Good points, especially you mentioning that decreased testicle size is not always indicatative of HPTA suppression. Clomid is the best option IMO... I do think HCG is overkill though.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Thats because your on drugs...seriously. Every AAS i've used has caused me to sweat more than normal once it kicks in.

And as far as PCT goes, you could find evidence to go in any direction you want. Im sure theres somebody out there that used Nitro-Tech as PCT for a 30mg Superdrol cycle and was just fine.

But i would rather be safe(SERM) than sorry.
You wouldn't believe the email that I get. I had one guy emailing me that ran our M-Drol 3 times (4 week cycles) in about 15 weeks and was wondering why he was "never in the mood for sex"

EDIT: This one just came in the other day, I pasted it right outa my CEL inbox

May I ask help in creating a schedule for the following supplements that I have ordered? I take full responsibility ofr what I have purchased and will take full responsibility for its effect on my health. Any suggested cycle will be taken at face value and no blame passed on if it does nt react well with my body.
I ordered a bottle of MDrol, HDrol and PPlex.
I plan on running PPlex for 4 weeks straight, adding MDrol on week 3 - 6 and HDrol on week 5 - 8.

Thoughts and or possible scenerios.

My goal is to grow in size and strength.

Thanks,

Oh yes, he did tell me he was going to use Inhibit-E for his 8 week methyl cycle.. lol who says repping is easy.

J

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Good points, especially you mentioning that decreased testicle size is not always indicatative of HPTA suppression. Clomid is the best option IMO... I do think HCG is overkill though.
I think the HCG is overkill as well, just pointing out the options.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
No more than taking illegal drugs without a prescription.
My real concern is people suggesting dosages of some products, especially SERMS, when they really have no clue of the potential side effects or other complications that could occur.

I think the HCG is overkill as well, just pointing out the options
Gotcha... I havent heard of many people feeling super suppressed off of H-Drol but as you know people RARELY do bloodwork to actually find out.

J

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
My real concern is people suggesting dosages of some products, especially SERMS, when they really have no clue of the potential side effects or other complications that could occur.

I here you, i was talking more into the realm of other things. Not much scientific research out thier on those. I dont see to many bodybuilders on this board, so alot of the other **** is not talked about too much.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Not jacking your thread, but just need some friendly advice and I know others are watching. Rather post here than starting something else.......
I am running hdrol 50/50/75/75/75...first time.
Cycle support and multivitamin and Anabolic pump through cycle and 2 weeks into PCT
PCT is AI Stoked and two weeks in Lean Xtreme.

is that sufficient for pct....thanks

F

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
"never in the mood for sex"

PPlex for 4 weeks straight, adding MDrol on week 3 - 6 and HDrol on week 5 - 8.
Should have told him: thats because right now you've got more estrogen in your system than your wife!

That made my stomach turn. I suppose if you have no idea whats going on you could make that stack. But you would guess that at some point you would at least search for some reviews on those products, and get at least an off hand reference to PCT.

I mean when i first started out i even researched my protein powder!

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Should have told him: thats because right now you've got more estrogen in your system than your wife!

That made my stomach turn. I suppose if you have no idea whats going on you could make that stack. But you would guess that at some point you would at least search for some reviews on those products, and get at least an off hand reference to PCT.

I mean when i first started out i even researched my protein powder!
Well, he writes back after I plan a correct cycle and PCT and says "thanks so much for all your advice, I just started my cycle and it will be M-Drol/P-Plex, 2 caps each/day for 4 weeks followed by 4 weeks of H-Drol." Which is a far cry from the solo H-Drol cycle I planned for him. At least he has inhibit-E, LOL

Seriously I get the bad ones over email I think b/c they are afraid of flaming on the boards.

F

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Seriously I get the bad ones over email I think b/c they are afraid of flaming on the boards.
Either that or they already know its a bad idea and they figure they can con you into telling them it alright....I dont know, it scares me sometime though. Because if socialized health care goes through i'll be paying for these idiots.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Did you have any blood work performed to ensure you recovered properly? I'm willing to bet it took you a while after PCT until your HPTA was functioning at the proper levels. The reason I say this is that Nolva does very little for shutdown recovery... it is great for wiping out the early signs of gyno but that's about it.
No I didn't do any bloodwork, this was my very first cycle and it has been quite a while since then. Now i'm definitely going to have clomid for the first few days to a week before running nolva or torem. Or just run clomid throughout PCT as the stand alone SERM.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
No I didn't do any bloodwork, this was my very first cycle and it has been quite a while since then. Now i'm definitely going to have clomid for the first few days to a week before running nolva or torem. Or just run clomid throughout PCT as the stand alone SERM.
Definitely a good idea!

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Either that or they already know its a bad idea and they figure they can con you into telling them it alright....I dont know, it scares me sometime though. Because if socialized health care goes through i'll be paying for these idiots.
That is so, so true. The crazy thing is 2 of my good friends are doctors and both are for it...

Although doctors are almost always idealists...

Anyways, I want to start a thread and just post the RIDICULOUS emails I get.. lol I am gonna start saving them. Everyone needs a laugh.

SpiderMan

SpiderMan

Awards
PCT starts tomorrow..

I didn't really notice any significant boosts beyond what I would normally accomplish. I did notice some joint aches but other than that nothing really out of the ordinary...I am a bit disappointed but I guess you live and you learn...maybe I will try something a little more 'hardcore' in the future.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
how much weight did you gain through the whole cycle?

T

tsplittorff

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Good suggestions guys.
Personally my first cycle was h-drol and I gained about 10lbs and kept 8 with an otc pct.
I believe i used AI pct, Retain, alpha drive, and something that had creatine and chrysin (sp?) in the same capsule... oh and also trione @ 500/300/100/100eod.
My next cycle i def am going to used something better than glucosamine sulfate for joint support. (Overtrained a bit and some shoulder pain at end of cycle)