Help getting pointed in the right direction

C

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Ive been looking into trying my first injectable cycle. Ive done epistane and just wasnt happy with the outcome. I dont want to get huge just want some more mass and I really want to lean up which is hard or me to do. Im at about 13% bf but I used to be really fat so its not solid at all. I was thinking winstrol or something along those lines but I know that wont bulk me up. Id be happy to get to about 10%bf and add another 7 or 8 lbs of muscle. Where would be a good place to start looking. One of my buddies said you could stack winstrol and deca and get some good gains but I havnt researched alot yet and wanted your opinions first so I could start planning.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My question is why weren't you happy with Epistane and why will you be happier with injectables?

C

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I was happy with it I guess it just no matter how hard I tried for how long I could not keep the gains. I bust my ass in PCT but after a few months I would not have 90% of the gains

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
try a pulse cycle of eight weeks duration.

and also make sure when you PCT, you drop your volume, keep eating like a madman (you will likely gain some fat in this time, unless you choose to use a fat burner/cardio carefully), control your hormone levels/return them to normal, keep cortisol in check/and heal your innards.

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
Try 500mgs/wk test-e. Don't take deca, its one of the hardest steroids to recover from.

C

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Just trying to find something that will get me real lean and also throw on a few lbs of muscle. Main goal is to get leaned up.