5 days into pct and ive got concerns!

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
their not too major, but enough that i would like to know if others experienced this, as i did not experience this after my past 3 cycles.

just finished a 3 week of epi into a 2 week of d-drol(phera/super) and i did great, gained 20lbs, and i still havnt lost a lb since staring pct, but the second week of d-drol i started getin bad lower back/kidney pump pains even with being on 6000mgs taurine/day. and i figured it would go away after stopping, as it has in the past after super, but its day 5 and i am still getting pain in that area, anyone else experience this pain in pct? and how long did it continue for? i ran out of taurine, so im going to get more.

also i still have some nipple tenderness since starting nolva, in the past it has gone away from after a few days from starting nolva, but it hasnt yet, im doin 40/30/20/10 for my pct. i figured by week two it should be gone or i should take further action, any input?

-thanks guys

Ace5high

Ace5high

Awards
Man, I know aht you mean about those back pumps with SD... I love SD but simply cant handle the side from it anymore (ive done 2 cycles). Id give it a few more days to see if they go away but keep takin the taurine.

How much nolva are you on and is that all your using for PCT?

Nolva + clomi seemed to work ok for my first sd cycle. When I did PP + SD like you, thats when I had some real trouble... Nolva didnt cut it for me 2nd time around, I ended up on 3-4 months of letro to reverse the gyno :frustrate

I may just be gyno sensitive but I would probably be on letro and dostinex if I were you lol...

Gyno frightens me :sad:

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't worry to much bro, just stay super hydrated, keep pounding the taurine, and it should pass in the next few days. Good luck man :)

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I think I read somewhere that Patrick Arnold tested D-Drol and it was just DHEA.

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
up ur taurine man, 600mgs aint sh!t, try upwards of 5 grams and keep water intake high

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
haha thanks guys for the input, i guess i will just have to wait it through, just its never been this long since stopping that ive had continued pain. nipples are still a bit sensitive today, feels like its not asss sensitive however.

yes nolvadex is all im using for my pct here, it should work. i am gyno sensitive as well, but still. i used an ai last time after coming off of superdrol with nolva and i ended up getting more gyno, so just nolva is the safer and cheaper route. as long as the gyno doesnt get so bad that its easily visible im ok with it. i will have to have it removed eventually, prob late next year, since i plan on competing eventually.

REAPER - PA IS WRONG ABOUT THAT - its definitely not dhea, ive had dhea, did nothing, this put 10lbs on me in 2 weeks and gave me a bit of acne, sensitive nipples, and huge strength increases.

ACE - did your strength continue to go up after stopping ur pp/sdrol cycle? mine is still going up and im still hitting PR's in my pct. this has never happened b4. thats why i still feel like maybe some of it is in me causing the kidney/nipple/strength side effects.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
is it just me or why has noone suggested that nolva is a BAD choice alone for sd/phera..these are progestins

why has no one suggested or mentioned prolactin inhibition...this could have simply been signs of prolactin from the upregulation caused by nolvadex

B

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Throw in some p5p and vitex (chasteberry), that might help. Thats what im using for my phera/m-drol cycle, and my nips are good. As far as back pumps, pretty much any cycle i've ran, i've got them, just pound water, taurine throughout the day, and add some banannas to your diet. good luck

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
is it just me or why has noone suggested that nolva is a BAD choice alone for sd/phera..these are progestins

why has no one suggested or mentioned prolactin inhibition...this could have simply been signs of prolactin from the upregulation caused by nolvadex
Wtf are you even talking about? Neither Superdrol, nor Phera-Plex are progestins. And since when does upregulation cause a prolactin increase? Any upregulation I have ever read about Nolva causing, is upregulation of estrogen receptors, leading to increased estro induced gyno upon cessation.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Throw in some p5p and vitex (chasteberry), that might help. Thats what im using for my phera/m-drol cycle, and my nips are good. As far as back pumps, pretty much any cycle i've ran, i've got them, just pound water, taurine throughout the day, and add some banannas to your diet. good luck
yeah bananas for back pumps has always worked for me.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Is your urine a brownish color? I had some bad effects from running 1AD a while back, with killer back and calf pumps. It caused steroid induced cholestasis that stopped upon cessation of the drug.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
yeah bananas for back pumps has always worked for me.
for me bananas worked as well!..drink plenty of water.and if back pumps bother you that much, and you have the chance too,lay on your belly,it will take pressure off your kidneys and grant some relief!

WarfareX

WarfareX

Awards
My lower back/kidney pains were ferocious about 3 days into PCT after my superdrol cycle. It took about 8 days of 5 grams of Taurine daily, 200mg's of Potassium a day, plus a few bananas daily, and drinking alot of diet tonic water w/ quinine to alleviate the problem.