Hey, these sites are good to buy steroids from...

  1. Hey, these sites are good to buy steroids from...


    Just kidding. Hahahaha man I'm awesome!!!!!



    :chick:
    :bruce1:


  2. i was about to say wtf is this guy serious right now?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by calidood View Post
    Just kidding. Hahahaha man I'm awesome!!!!!

    this site is only ok to order from if you want to dance like a white guy.


    :chick:
    i highly recommend ordering from here!

    :bruce1:
    you might get your ass kicked if you try and order from here.
    •   
       


  4. i ordered from all those places, dont trust em, my sh!ts no good! i got frick'n 2 abscesses already!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by LatsRus View Post
    i ordered from all those places, dont trust em, my sh!ts no good! i got frick'n 2 abscesses already!
    Ahhhh clever....

  6. Worst thread ever.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Worst thread ever.
    You're the worst thread ever!!!!!......facial....

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Worst thread ever.
    it is a very bad thread.
    how can we make it go downhill from here?

  9. Damn you for making my ban finger all itchy...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Damn you for making my ban finger all itchy...
    i vote you ban him anyway......jk.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    i vote you ban him anyway......jk.
    x2, except no 'j/k'.

  12. At least is not a "OMG is the guys from 300 on roids?!?!" threat someone opened...
    WHO GIVES A DAMN!!!!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by tgass View Post
    At least is not a "OMG is the guys from 300 on roids?!?!" threat someone opened...
    WHO GIVES A DAMN!!!!!!

    x2. He obviously was from the get-go. reps.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    x2, except no 'j/k'.
    You're X2!!!!! Man this IS the worst thread ever. Or getting there. I'd like to push it over the edge to make sure if I can. Why the hating Reaper? 5'9, 175 lbs, 23 years old....we are the same brother....Hahahaha.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by calidood View Post
    You're X2!!!!! Man this IS the worst thread ever. Or getting there. I'd like to push it over the edge to make sure if I can. Why the hating Reaper? 5'9, 175 lbs, 23 years old....we are the same brother....Hahahaha.

    I'm just messing, I'm just giving you a hard time.

  16. I wish there was a way to add BF% to stats.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Good gear sites?
    By bravoxray101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 12:47 PM
  2. Boxing....any good tutorial sites?
    By jimmbow in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 10:56 AM
  3. Any Good Research Sites/ Books?
    By spres444 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 08:26 AM
  4. Internet sites that sell steroids to risky?
    By max87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-10-2008, 08:07 PM
Log in
Log in