October Cycle

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Never done a PS before, though I have been on TRT since 04. I know its not wise to satck on a first cycle but since im on TRT, i think it would work best.By the way im 6'2 250 24yrs and train westside barbell, only concerned about strength.
heres my layout:
week 1-2: AI Cycle support
week 3-6: 90mg t-roid(60mg for 1st 3days)/30mg IBE Epistane
week 7-10: AI Cycle support/Liver Longer

wont need a serm because of the trt. will keep diet very simple
Morning: 75g oats,blackberries/strawberries,milk, eggs or chicken breast
Pre/Post workout protein(mix of 25gfast/25gslow)
Post workout(Lunch): Brown rice, 2 cans of chicken, milk
Dinner@7pm: 2lb steak, milk
Prebed: somnidren/scivation xtend

i know this is very simple but it has been getting the job done.only other supps are fish oil, vit c/d3, resveretrol. how does it look???

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Never done a PS before, though I have been on TRT since 04. I know its not wise to satck on a first cycle but since im on TRT, i think it would work best.By the way im 6'2 250 24yrs and train westside barbell, only concerned about strength.
heres my layout:
week 1-2: AI Cycle support
week 3-6: 90mg t-roid(60mg for 1st 3days)/30mg IBE Epistane
week 7-10: AI Cycle support/Liver Longer

wont need a serm because of the trt. will keep diet very simple
Morning: 75g oats,blackberries/strawberries,milk, eggs or chicken breast
Pre/Post workout protein(mix of 25gfast/25gslow)
Post workout(Lunch): Brown rice, 2 cans of chicken, milk
Dinner@7pm: 2lb steak, milk
Prebed: somnidren/scivation xtend

i know this is very simple but it has been getting the job done.only other supps are fish oil, vit c/d3, resveretrol. how does it look???
Dude you eat 2lbs of steak a night

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
there in their. i eat strawberries/blackberries every morning and around lunch a good stirfry mix. i just wanted to put down the basics. i eat a well rounded diet

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Not sure what trt is, but Epi is a steriod, and steriods need pct.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah, im on testosterone replacement since 04'. gets my total testosterone in the 600-700 range. thus that is why i dont need pct. but back to the cycle, im not shooting for mass gains, but mostly some good recomp and strength gains. do these two satck well together???

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
here is my updated plan:

wk 1-2: ai cycle support
wk 3-6: 90mg troid/30mg epistane
wk 7-8: ai cycle support
wk 7-10: liver longer
wk: 6-13: super cissus(6caps/day)

decided to use the cissus because my doc told me i have minor arthritus in my lower back. thought the cissus might help the problem......will have a serm on hand just in case.....

Rabidpanda25

Rabidpanda25

Awards
Interesting thread. If you re on TRT, you dont really need to worry about restarting your HPTA since you re obviously already shut down. I wonder how different an approach you could take to cycles with this kind of situation. You could pretty much keep cycling safely until you reached an amount of muscle that your replacement therapy could adequately support. Or push it it above that amount a few times a year, just slowly sliding back after a few weeks and months. Of course, you still have to watch your blood pressure, lipids, liver function, etc., but I think TRT would actually be pretty beneficial since your test levels never fall.

I think there's probably several drawbacks to being on test all the time, but I'm sure some medical conditions make it a good option.