topical fina

Status
Not open for further replies.
LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
been doing a little bit of research on tren and it seems like everyone likes the topicals so i might be using that with my syno test. one question though.. for a decent 10 week cycle what kind of prices am i looking for with a topical.. ballpark figure. cause when i was looking for fina on the internet it was like 300 for the tabs.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
A **** load, i'd suggest finding a powder source.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
oh cmon dont give me that wrong forum crap.. its about tren.. last i checked tren was a damn anabolic steroid. i still might inject but im just not sure yet.. trying to get some info but no one seems to like to give direct info.. i dont have time to search the forum.. i work 48 hours a week and i live in a college town.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Easy there killer, you posted this in a pro hormone forum not a steroid forum. To think i almost pm'd you and pointed you in the right direction....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :saw:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
oh cmon dont give me that wrong forum crap.. its about tren.. last i checked tren was a damn anabolic steroid. i still might inject but im just not sure yet.. trying to get some info but no one seems to like to give direct info.. i dont have time to search the forum.. i work 48 hours a week and i live in a college town.
So do a lot of people but they aren't lazy.

And it is the WRONG FORUM!

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
next time I will just delete the thread okay.. no fight on that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.