Clen - Does anything work as good

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
I have used l-clen in the past and want to lose some weight which is mostly around my abs. I am not over weight and Iknow you cannot spot reduce but was woundering if liquid clen is the best product to take for fat loss and works the fastes.

Ace5high

Ace5high

Awards
Your talking about real clenbuterol right?

If so, I personally would recommend you stay away from it and go with some Hyperdrive 3.0 and proper cardio

Think about it... Im sure your aware of the risks with clen (which IMO are far worse then steriods) Permanent tissue damage to your heart in some cases... But even after using clen unless your diet and exercise are spot on your going to gain back aferwards. Just doesnt seem to justify the risks IMO.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I have used l-clen in the past and want to lose some weight which is mostly around my abs. I am not over weight and Iknow you cannot spot reduce but was woundering if liquid clen is the best product to take for fat loss and works the fastes.
Why can't you spot reduce? I'm spot reducing w/ a clen + napalm transdermal and it's working great. By using clen in a transdermal you can escape the nasty side effects associated with oral clen usage.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Not from experience but how about PGF-2a aka Lutalyse/Dinoprost or that other Prostaglandin analogue which was way more potent mg:mg. Killing fat cells never required so much time on the toilet before...lol

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2,4-Dinitrophenol, dude you'll lose 1-2lbs a day, it's awesome.

You've Been Punked, There's camera's everywhere!!!

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
Botch

How are you using clen and napalm

dose mixture
times/day

Any other helpfull info.

Is the grape version on l-clen ok to use in the mix?

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Botch

How are you using clen and napalm

dose mixture
I bought two bottles of Napalm and had one bottle of clen that was 60ml @ 200mcg/ml. I emptied half of one of the bottles of Napalm into a seperate container (so that the solution wouldn't overflow when adding the clen) and poored 30ml of clen into the Napalm bottle. I then proceeded to shake the bottle for a little while trying to mix the napalm and clen together. I also shake the bottle before each dose as well.

times/day
I use the clen in a 7 day on/7 day off fashion to avoid tolerance. So, for the first week I will use the bottle of Napalm with clen in it at 4 pumps 2x per day (this is how many pumps you need to get the recommended dose of Napalm with the clen in it). I space the doses about 12 hours apart if possible. Then, after a week on the clenapalm I switch to the regular Napalm at 2-4 pumps per day for a week and repeat.

Any other helpfull info.
Make sure you exfoliate the area you are trying to spot reduce before each application. After a shower is perfect but usually for my second dose of the day I will use a wet rag and some soap and scrub my torso before applying to try and get the best absorption possible.
No doubt, you will be bloated during the week you are using the clen-enhanced napalm. Don't worry, because this bloat will subside during the off-week and you will see all of the fat that has been lost.

Is the grape version on l-clen ok to use in the mix?
Yes...in fact I am probably using the exact same version as you.