thesinner

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.76%

thesinner

thesinner, since you seem to know your stuff very well, can you please recommend a PCT for me. I'm 22 yrs old, 6'4'' 195 lbs. I'm looking to put on 15-20lbs of muscle and I've been to Max Muscle several times checking out a prohormone cycle. They recommended me Xtreme Tren for 8 weeks followed by 4 weeks of AH-89. There recommended PCT was the Max Anabol that they sell. Is this good enough? If not please tell me what I need to take so I don't f*@k myself up. I just don't know who else to ask about stuff like this. I've done quite a bit of research on this stuff the last few weeks but there seems to be such a wide range of opinions that I don't know who to believe. Thanks in advance, it's much appreciated!!

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.96%

Not to be a ****, bro, but you need to research more.
    You don't need advice from other people, you need to read, learn, and make your own PCT.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59%

Lol, I'd like to add that this is a very odd way to ask thesinner a question.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.83%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Botch View Post
    Lol, I'd like to add that this is a very odd way to ask thesinner a question.
    I wonder if we should start repping people for having their own groupies.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59%

Haha...nah, they already get enough reps from the groupies. We should just negative rep the groupies for sucking at life.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Op there are some good stickies at the top of this section and the PCT section located right under this one.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.76%

Sorry guys, I'm new to this....
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.14%

such a friendly forum...
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.24%

the people on this forum are nice but you still need to read and learn on your own.

If you ask nicely sinner might workout for you and cook your meals also.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.32%

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerFan13 View Post
    Sorry guys, I'm new to this....
    No worries we are were at one time and everytime you think you have it figured out you come to realize you don't LOL!

The stickies here will help out alot, one has profiles and one of them is a chart. Good stuff. Sinner did the profiles
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77%

thesinner, since you seem to know your stuff very well, can you please recommend a PCT for me. I'm 22 yrs old, 6'4'' 195 lbs. I'm looking to put on 15-20lbs of muscle and I've been to Max Muscle several times checking out a prohormone cycle. They recommended me Xtreme Tren for 8 weeks followed by 4 weeks of AH-89. There recommended PCT was the Max Anabol that they sell. Is this good enough? If not please tell me what I need to take so I don't f*@k myself up. I just don't know who else to ask about stuff like this. I've done quite a bit of research on this stuff the last few weeks but there seems to be such a wide range of opinions that I don't know who to believe. Thanks in advance, it's much appreciated!!
    Your best bet is to run D-bol 1000mg a day, along with 500mg Test. Pretty mild no pct needed..

(Do not take this serously)
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.14%

Quote Originally Posted by witt51 View Post
    the people on this forum are nice but you still need to read and learn on your own.

If you ask nicely sinner might workout for you and cook your meals also.
    Being a ****....

Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1
    No worries we are were at one time and everytime you think you have it figured out you come to realize you don't LOL!

The stickies here will help out alot, one has profiles and one of them is a chart. Good stuff. Sinner did the profiles.
    Professional, helpful, and mature response.

Quote Originally Posted by mathis50262
    Your best bet is to run D-bol 1000mg a day, along with 500mg Test. Pretty mild no pct needed..
    Being a ****, and potentially dangerous...even better!

So, since I have posted last, approximately 67% of the responses have been sarcastic and immature.

I like to joke around as much as the next guy, and I agree that people need to exhaust their resources before posting threads. However, most people don't know the "forum etiquette" when first starting out, and get these kind of responses...which then turns them off from the forum all together. I don't mean to preach and this is not a personal attack on anyone, I just see way way way too much flaming of newbies...gets old. Just help the guy out, that's why this forum is here in the first place. My 2 cents. Let the flaming commence....

C_
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77%

Quote Originally Posted by callaway View Post
    Being a ****....

Professional, helpful, and mature response.

Being a ****, and potentially dangerous...even better!

So, since I have posted last, approximately 67% of the responses have been sarcastic and immature.

I like to joke around as much as the next guy, and I agree that people need to exhaust their resources before posting threads. However, most people don't know the "forum etiquette" when first starting out, and get these kind of responses...which then turns them off from the forum all together. I don't mean to preach and this is not a personal attack on anyone, I just see way way way too much flaming of newbies...gets old. Just help the guy out, that's why this forum is here in the first place. My 2 cents. Let the flaming commence....

C_

Dude are you serious, I think the OP's post was sarcastic and immature. With the info he provided he has done no research! You can also go and ask about 90% of the people on here that ran they're 1st cycle after a couple weeks research, and how it turned out for them! I don't think there is a single person on here the puts all they're time and effort into researching, to roll it out on a red carpet for someone who wants to get big quick, and doesn't want to do the research.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%

Quote Originally Posted by callaway View Post

C_
    Way to analyze that sh*t.

Really though, the stickies are there for a reason. They should be the first thing that people read on any forum. All you have done is criticize the responses of other members without offering any help of your own. Helping every poster that is too lazy to do any research for him/herself does get old. I try to help as best I can by answering questions and pointing those who need it in the right direction. A little humor while doing this should not be considered a bad thing.

To the OP, do not feel bad when people make jokes. A little more research will yield more specific questions, which will be much easier for the knowledgeable folks on this great board to answer. That being said, I do not feel that AH-89 alone is a very solid PCT.. Look into some other products, not just what the salesman at the store wants you to buy.

Now let the flaming commence!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.32%

Let's not let this thread go to **** and turn into a ***** fest. The OP has direction now, its his choose to read and research a bit more or come back and ask stupid questions.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I have to agree, the research phase is something one must do by oneself. It's almost a test of your determination and resourcefulness, and it gets people to take this stuff seriously.

If you are not serious enough to figure out the basics on your own, you are not serious enough for gear, imo.

For these people, it is our job to point them in the right direction, and then their job to do the required reading...
    Also this saves time and forum space not spent on answering the same stuff 100x times when it is clearly stickied.

Husker, remember there is a dimension to this beyond what the Max Muscle guy says... they are selling a product. IMO the 8 weeks of tren is stupid. Take some time to research.

Best of luck.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.14%

Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Way to analyze that sh*t.

Really though, the stickies are there for a reason. They should be the first thing that people read on any forum. All you have done is criticize the responses of other members without offering any help of your own. Helping every poster that is too lazy to do any research for him/herself does get old. I try to help as best I can by answering questions and pointing those who need it in the right direction. A little humor while doing this should not be considered a bad thing.

To the OP, do not feel bad when people make jokes. A little more research will yield more specific questions, which will be much easier for the knowledgeable folks on this great board to answer. That being said, I do not feel that AH-89 alone is a very solid PCT.. Look into some other products, not just what the salesman at the store wants you to buy.

Now let the flaming commence!
    "and I agree that people need to exhaust their resources before posting threads." Concurring with UNCfan1 that he needs to read the stickies.

"and this is not a personal attack on anyone" Wasn't criticizing anyone, just using a couple posts to get my point across.

I am not telling anyone how to post. Just stating an observation in the hope that someone might take it easy every now and then. Really didn't want to make a big thing out of this...so let's move on.

C_
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.29%

Maybe sending him a PM would make more sense....
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.14%

Quote Originally Posted by WheyGood View Post
    Maybe sending him a PM would make more sense....
    *sigh* No, not really. A public comment calls for a public response.

C_
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.24%

when you research you can figure everything out yourself. 99% of what you need has been posted before. if you have to ask such questions about pct and cycles do you really think you are ready. if you learn on your own you will know hat to do when you get sides or something else come up. the sinner or anybody might not always be there to help you out so its better to learn it on your own. thats my .02 cents.

OP i wasnt trying to flame you at all but you will feel much better about doing your cycle when you grasp all aspects of AAS yourself.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.85%

bump. Is thesinner going to respond ?
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77%

bump....
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.85%

bump.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77%

Hey reaper I need pct, what would you recomend...?
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.27%

I'm thinking the steroid sub-forum isn't a personal message board. I also think I just *farted.

There's a lot of info on this board and others as to how to go about a steroid cycle and post cycle therapy, it's not as though only one man holds the key to running a successful steroid cycle so just look around rather than hanging on someone to spoon feed you information and maybe in the process you'll learn something for yourself.

*poo'd a little
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77%

I bet if the OP hits this guy up he will help you out with everything you need for your PCT.

PCT Question
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.24%

Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote View Post
    I'm thinking the steroid sub-forum isn't a personal message board. I also think I just *farted.

There's a lot of info on this board and others as to how to go about a steroid cycle and post cycle therapy, it's not as though only one man holds the key to running a successful steroid cycle so just look around rather than hanging on someone to spoon feed you information and maybe in the process you'll learn something for yourself.

*poo'd a little

x2. thats what i was getting at.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.24%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwanderer View Post
    I wonder if we should start repping people for having their own groupies.
    I'd be your groupie of course Nightwanderer!! THE THUNDERGOD
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.34%

If I were you, which I'm not, I would keep my xtreme tren cycle to 4-6 weeks and not get AH-89 because i don't know what it is. then I would use a SERM and possibly an anti-cort for my pct. some people like to add creatine.
    once you have a SERM, you can search this forum for a good dosage routine.
    If you don't want to get a serm, that's your choice. You could possibly use dermacrine sustain and post cycle support combined for your pct, though I would rather use a serm such as nolvadex or toremifene. make sure you keep your Kcalories up during pct so you don't lose your hard earned muscle.
    hope this helps. the fact that you even know what a PCT is means you are one better than I was when I showed up here last year. I started taking halodrol and didn't even know what it was. The term Moronic would be the understatement of the year to describe my actions. Do not put shyt in your system that you don't know what it is.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help thesinner plan his first IGF cycle
    By thesinner in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 07:18 PM
  2. thesinner's F-*-*-K recomp stack
    By thesinner in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 02-16-2007, 11:53 AM