M-drol, H-drol and P-Plex

vetteman36

Awards
Good Afternoon Everyone:

Has anyone had any experience with this stack. I am looking to run this stack. How many weeks should this cycle be run??? My goal is to at least gain 10-15pnds of lean muscle. Currently, I am 37 yrs young, 5'11" and weigh in at 215-220pnds. Are these two many products to take at the same time or will this stack work??? Also, what products would be good for a PCT after this stack???

Vetteman

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I dont know where to begin, no dont take all three together. Really suggest you do a search for all three, there are tons of posts, look at what others have done, see the cautions and warnings and visit the pct part of the forum once you have learned a little about each of these compounds.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Good Afternoon Everyone:

Has anyone had any experience with this stack. I am looking to run this stack. How many weeks should this cycle be run??? My goal is to at least gain 10-15pnds of lean muscle. Currently, I am 37 yrs young, 5'11" and weigh in at 215-220pnds. Are these two many products to take at the same time or will this stack work??? Also, what products would be good for a PCT after this stack???

Vetteman
It's a pretty unhealthy idea -- I would just run 1 of those instead man.

Actually, I would just delete this thread before everyone comes in here and parrots how unhealthy it is.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if you've even thought about doing this then you haven't done any research!

I would have thought that after the responses you got in the supplements forum you would have realized this isn't a good idea.

1) you don't stack methylated steroids!
2) you don't run Superdrol for more than 3-4 weeks (4 tops)
3) you don't stack any products that you haven't run individually
4) I'm sure there are more points but I'm hungry and can't think right now.

start doing some major research, and if you have some questions about what you've learned then post your questions. but until you've really got an understanding for these products and their effects on your body (as well as what support products you'll need while taking PS/PH's)...don't take them

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Good Afternoon Everyone:

Vetteman

Dude, please tell me you didn't get this idea from my sig...

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
isnt this basically the same ingredients in one of the black china labs product?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
This is a GREAT stack if your goals are permanent HPTA suppression, jaudice or liver failure. Do some damn research before you even go so far as to order a prohoromone.

If anything you should start with the mildest of the ones you listed, which would be H-Drol. You WILL need to run a PCT (look it up) as well as supporting supplements (look them up).

:frustrate