- 06-15-2008, 09:10 PM
- 06-15-2008, 09:53 PM
with epi it really doesnt matter whether you take it with meals or on a empty stomach.I just got done with a cycle and gained a solid 13 pounds and lost a noticable amount of body fat
06-15-2008, 10:59 PM
06-15-2008, 11:02 PM
with methylated products you should take them on an empty stomach, food can only interfere with the obsorbtion.
Non methylated products (like 3-AD) should be taken with foods that contain fat.
Iron Legion Rep
06-19-2008, 10:51 AM
06-19-2008, 12:19 PM
i always thought all prohormones are better taken with a meal, especially meals containing fat, a meal with an EFA supp.
i am currently on 6th week of Epi and i've been taking it with meals this whole time and have been getting great results.
Similar Forum Threads
- By daydayy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 07-25-2007, 04:58 PM
- By larue38462 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-10-2007, 05:42 PM
- By brandon43 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-09-2007, 04:20 PM
- By nephilim666 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 02-26-2007, 10:15 PM
- By Jsouth in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 02-19-2007, 03:36 PM