- 06-15-2008, 08:10 PM
- 06-15-2008, 08:53 PM
with epi it really doesnt matter whether you take it with meals or on a empty stomach.I just got done with a cycle and gained a solid 13 pounds and lost a noticable amount of body fat
- 06-15-2008, 09:59 PM
06-15-2008, 10:02 PM
with methylated products you should take them on an empty stomach, food can only interfere with the obsorbtion.
Non methylated products (like 3-AD) should be taken with foods that contain fat.
06-19-2008, 09:51 AM
See my signature for more info on Epistane
06-19-2008, 11:19 AM
i always thought all prohormones are better taken with a meal, especially meals containing fat, a meal with an EFA supp.
i am currently on 6th week of Epi and i've been taking it with meals this whole time and have been getting great results.
Similar Forum Threads
- By fireworks in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-27-2009, 02:24 PM
- By Rugbyfan89 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2009, 11:19 PM
- By Xapt3r2ooX in forum Celtic LabsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-06-2008, 11:46 AM
- By Aggravated in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-08-2007, 09:36 PM
- By jm7502 in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 11-01-2007, 03:48 AM