1-AD & Nor-4-AD or 1-AD & 4-AD?

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
Would it be more beneficial for my 1-AD if taken with the AMS 4-AD or Patrick Arnold's Nor-4-AD?

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
Any suggestions, anyone? I hear 1-AD is extremely effective while stacked with 4-AD, but I'm assuming Patrick Arnold's Nor-4-AD is much more potent than the AMS 4-AD.

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
The write-up for the 4-AD might help:

Usually the elegance of the prohormones is that some of them, specifically DHEA and androstenedione, have virtually no anabolic activity until they are converted. Overdosing, which would usually cause side effects, doesn’t happen because there is only so much 17HD available. However, 4-AD is different in two very important aspects: the enzyme needed for the conversion to testosterone is the more plentiful and efficient 3HD enzyme. More 4-AD will be converted to testosterone than in equal amounts of androstenedione in the body. But since we’d be using two different enzymes, you could “stack” the two together for an additive testosterone boost. The other significant benefit is that 4-AD is, in its unconverted state, highly active, perhaps greater than testosterone.

Although touted as being the most anabolic of all the prohormones, its promoters tend to ignore or downplay the negative aspects of 4-AD: it has significant masculizing effects. It imparts androgen characteristics: oily skin, acne, body hair growth, scalp hair fallout. So this variant would be entirely unsuitable to women, and many men also.

Knowing about its androgenic side effects, Pat Arnold developed a nor-variant of the 4-AD. This is in actuality, an elegant prohormone. It has all the attributes of nandrolone (as Nor-4-AD converts to nandrolone), but uses the superior and efficient 3-HD enzyme, so the conversion to nandrolone is greater than the nor-androstenedione to nandrolone conversion. And because each prohormone has different enzyme pathways, there would be an additive effect in stacking the two together. Another safety factor built into this 4-AD is that the prohormone in its unconverted state isn’t active like the androgenic 4-AD is. So overdosage and side effects cannot happen with Nor-Androdiol, which can’t be said about 4-AD.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nor 4-ad is a WAY better product. AMS is crap!!!!

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
Should it stack well with 1-AD, and help with the lethargy and libido issues?

I think my PCT will consist of Post Cycle Support and 6-Oxo. I'm using protein, creatine, fish oil, a multi and Cycle Support while on cycle.

nor 4-ad is a WAY better product. AMS is crap!!!!

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
Well, most people here have told me that the AMS products are $h!t. I'm probably gonna go with the Patrick Arnold 4-AD. Hopefully it'll stack well with the 1-AD and produce great results.

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
I'm guessing not many people here either have tried it, or even know what I'm talking about.

tgass

tgass

Awards
I guess if you do a lil search on your own would be nicer then saying nobody knows nothing...

There are plenty of threads about the stack on dates before 2005

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
You never said which "1-AD" or "4-AD" you are asking about. The old now-illegal PH's, or the new AMS stuff?

If you are talking 'old-school' PHs, then there is hardly anything that beats a combo of 4-AD + 1-AD/1-Test.

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
I'm using the Pacific Coast 1-AD. Thinking about stacking Patrick Arnold's Nor-4-AD with it for weeks 2-4.

You never said which "1-AD" or "4-AD" you are asking about. The old now-illegal PH's, or the new AMS stuff?

If you are talking 'old-school' PHs, then there is hardly anything that beats a combo of 4-AD + 1-AD/1-Test.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly nor 4-ad is not very common , so most prolly don't know what the hell your talking about. Running it 2-4 weeks is not long enough either.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
oral nor isn't that great unless dose is real high, and like trip said 2-4 weeks is too short. if you are talking about the ams 4-ad I would skip that too. I would do either:

1ad alone
1ad and dermacrine
1ad and one of the dienolones (beware of libido issues)
1ad and phera or m1,4

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
Would 6 weeks be long enough?

I've only been on 1-AD for a week and I've seen great progress. My body fat is going down, I'm becoming more defined and vascular. Strength is through the roof! My libido is just as crazy as usual. I feel aggression in the gym, but I'm not having any behavioral issues outside of the gym.

It'd just be nice to maximize the potential of 1-AD, so that's why I asked.

Honestly nor 4-ad is not very common , so most prolly don't know what the hell your talking about. Running it 2-4 weeks is not long enough either.