Was H-drol worth it?

Was a cycle of H-drol worth the price?

• Total voters

eb86

Awards
As the title says, did you think the gains experienced were worth the price?

casey2

casey2

Awards
just finished my first cycle ever. 5 week cycle at h-drol 50mg/day with propadrol 2caps/day and gained 22 lb and stayed damn lean. i ate like ive never eaten before and got 8-9 hours of sleep so i attribute it all to having everything in check. i upped volume too alot too. like 3 working sets to 6 or 7 of HIT.

BP is 90/58 and heart rate stayed in 60-70. no blood work. mild shutdown and very very mild hairloss on my bangs. and i mpb in my family so thats a plus. lethargy was slight in week 3 and like 3 days into week for it got BAAAD for 2 days then dissappeared...????

if you have any questions feel free to pm me.

good luck!

oh n screw what that guy says about it being a bad thread. all it is is his opinion. im sure wasting time on telling people his feelings makes him feel alive :whiner:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=YLBV5WLG-vo"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

LeeN

LeeN

Awards
Hellz Yeah!

Somehow, this video never gets old. I'm gonna have to put it on my ipod for when I'm in the gym for some thug motivation.

The "Problem" is the best character in that vid.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I think it would make a great pre-workout video prior to deadlifts. I also have an ipod video. I should put this in it.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Ima show you a trick. Someone give me a quarter.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Git money x 5
Take it easy x 5
N*gga x 5
That's money x 6
Kid's a Problem x 14

That H-drol is a problem man, straight problem PH right there, that shits a problem. That ain't money man, that don't get money and it don't make money either. You get that stuff you better take it easy man, take it easy cause that ****'s a problem ya heard? H-drol, man that stuff's a problem, git money git money git money but take it easy cause it's a problem.

LeeN

LeeN

Awards
Don't you dare forget about the

"you gonna see him in the league real soon" X 15

Let the parodies begin:

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=N3csL8BTaHQ"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Git money x 5
Take it easy x 5
N*gga x 5
That's money x 6
Kid's a Problem x 14

That H-drol is a problem man, straight problem PH right there, that shits a problem. That ain't money man, that don't get money and it don't make money either. You get that stuff you better take it easy man, take it easy cause that ****'s a problem ya heard? H-drol, man that stuff's a problem, git money git money git money but take it easy cause it's a problem.
Original Poster-

I beleive the following sums it up right there.

Ya herd ?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I just spit water all over my computer when the guy said, 'Sellin' that crack cocaine.'

LeeN

LeeN

Awards
I just spit water all over my computer when the guy said, 'Sellin' that crack cocaine.'
lmao, I just about did to.

I'm thinkin about makin' my own "ghetto" workout video, Caucasian edition.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
lmao, I just about did to.

I'm thinkin about makin' the caucasion "ghetto" workout video.
I was looking any many of these ghetto fitness videos and I didn't see any caucasion individuals in it.

I'm going to file Title VII.

LeeN

LeeN

Awards
I was looking any many of these ghetto fitness videos and I didn't see any caucasion individuals in it.

I'm going to file Title VII.
if it were the other way around, we would already be getting letters from ACLU, NAACP etc.

2RIIPPED

Awards
oh n screw what that guy says about it being a bad thread. all it is is his opinion. im sure wasting time on telling people his feelings makes him feel alive :whiner:
No kidding! Obnoxious.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
on topic, hdrol sucked for me, 0 gains 0 sides, if i had to run it again i'd use 2 or 3 bottles.

im a big guy but its too underdosed. other PH work fine.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
on topic, hdrol sucked for me, 0 gains 0 sides, if i had to run it again i'd use 2 or 3 bottles.

im a big guy but its too underdosed. other PH work fine.
what is your height/weight and what dosage did you run for how long?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
what is your height/weight and what dosage did you run for how long?
6'1 240 and just used the bottle as recommended 50/50/50/50

if i had to run it again I'd do something like 75/75/100/100/100 and consider pushing 125. Some bros like to run hdrol at those doses, and it's less crazy than it sounds at first. 50 did nothing I could notice.

Course maybe i had a batch batch, it was a clone (hemadrol).

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
6'1 240 and just used the bottle as recommended 50/50/50/50

if i had to run it again I'd do something like 75/75/100/100/100 and consider pushing 125. Some bros like to run hdrol at those doses, and it's less crazy than it sounds at first. 50 did nothing I could notice.

Course maybe i had a batch batch, it was a clone (hemadrol).
gotcha, I am gonna use the CEL H-drol. Read good reviews on here about it. I am 5'10 and about 210. Two weeks of 50 and 3 weeks of 75 at the end.

JonLanni

Awards
gotcha, I am gonna use the CEL H-drol. Read good reviews on here about it. I am 5'10 and about 210. Two weeks of 50 and 3 weeks of 75 at the end.
Food for thought: if i was you id run 75mg for 5 weeks.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
any reason to start the dose so high up front? I thought it doesn't kick till weeks 3/4 usually?