Hdrol vs Havoc on libido?

Which was better on libido

• Total voters

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Which one was better on your libido? Did either raise your libido?

BT200

Awards
Both raised my libido while on but the hdrol ruined mine during pct and for a two months after.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
really i never had that problem. did you try formestane for your ai?

abuleh

Awards
I am in wk 4 of my 6 wk H-Drol into Epi bridge. H-drol makes my really horny and I am even more horny since I added the Epi.

Libido is way up! :)

I have done 2 Epi pulse cycles before and my libido started to drop in the 2nd wk and ended up being non existent in the last week.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
hdrol had me humping the couch:lol:

Epi was lackluster in all areas. Everyone on this boars seems to love epi, but I will not try it again. Huge dissappointment for me.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Both raised my libido while on but the hdrol ruined mine during pct and for a two months after.
What PCT did u use for the hdrol? This impacts it greatly

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
hdrol had me humping the couch:lol:

Epi was lackluster in all areas. Everyone on this boars seems to love epi, but I will not try it again. Huge dissappointment for me.
I tend to agree

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Libido went up while on H-Drol. Not so much while on Havoc.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Libido through the roof on hdrol, on epi largely unchanged!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Havoc alone drops libido after 2-3 weeks. Combined with DHEA, however, and it shoots WAY up.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Neither should be a problem. But in rare cases havoc/epi may cause a slight drop. But Dsade addressed it with the addition of dhea.
Hdrol will have less chances to report libido loss though.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Havoc 3rd week libido thru the Floor

Havoc alone drops libido after 2-3 weeks. Combined with DHEA, however, and it shoots WAY up.

Dsade, this is exactly what happened to me 3rd week at 40mg a day. Libido dropped thru the floor. Thanks to the Havoc write-up I knew to go out and pick up some DHEA and right back in business. Wife still asks "when is the next havoc cycle?". She almost likes Havoc as much as I do.:thumbsup:

abuleh

Awards
:goodpost::chick::clap2:
Dsade, this is exactly what happened to me 3rd week at 40mg a day. Libido dropped thru the floor. Thanks to the Havoc write-up I knew to go out and pick up some DHEA and right back in business. Wife still asks "when is the next havoc cycle?". She almost likes Havoc as much as I do.:thumbsup:
:goodpost: :toofunny: :chick:

Wifey asking for the next Havoc cycle lol........hahahaha

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Havoc killed my libido

Havoc killed my libido even with DHEA. I am still having trouble after PCT. I used Nolva at 20/20/10/10 and PCS week 2 through now. What else could I do? Libido has never been a problem. Actually my wife complains it has always been to high! I want that back. I'm beginning to get worried.

Please help if you can. Should I buy Clomid?:think:

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Havoc killed my libido even with DHEA. I am still having trouble after PCT. I used Nolva at 20/20/10/10 and PCS week 2 through now. What else could I do? Libido has never been a problem. Actually my wife complains it has always been to high! I want that back. I'm beginning to get worried.

Please help if you can. Should I buy Clomid?:think:

What did your entire PCT look like (support supps, test boosters, etc)? Did you try a natty test booster? I ran Activate Xtreme with Stoked last run. I was very impressed.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
How did you dose Havoc? I dosed 30/40/40/50. Here was my last PCT. Also what did you dose the DHEA?

wk5: Nolva 40mg, Cissus, ActivaTe Extreme & Stoked, Cycle Support

wk6: Nolva 30mg, Cissus, ActivaTe Extreme & Stoked, CS

wk7: Nolva 20mg, Cissus, LeanXtreme, ActivaTe Extreme & Stoked, CS

wk8: Nolva 10mg, Cissus LeanXtreme, ActivaTe Extreme & Stoked, CS

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
How did you dose Havoc? I dosed 30/40/40/50. Here was my last PCT. Also what did you dose the DHEA?

wk5: Nolva 40mg, Cissus, ActivaTe Extreme & Stoked, Cycle Support

wk6: Nolva 30mg, Cissus, ActivaTe Extreme & Stoked, CS

wk7: Nolva 20mg, Cissus, LeanXtreme, ActivaTe Extreme & Stoked, CS

wk8: Nolva 10mg, Cissus LeanXtreme, ActivaTe Extreme & Stoked, CS
That's too much Nolva (IMO)but everything else looks good. I'd go 20/20/10/10. That's plenty. My support supps were Fish Oil and Cycle Support. 2000mg Fish Oil and 2 scoops of Cycle Support. Stoked is the exact product as Post Cycle Support and it didn't do it for me. I have a order for Clomid. I'm expecting it tomorrow. It seems like it's coming back but very slowly.
DHEA was dosed 50mg in am and 50mg in PM. 100mg daily.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
That's too much Nolva (IMO)but everything else looks good. I'd go 20/20/10/10. That's plenty. My support supps were Fish Oil and Cycle Support. 2000mg Fish Oil and 2 scoops of Cycle Support. Stoked is the exact product as Post Cycle Support and it didn't do it for me. I have a order for Clomid. I'm expecting it tomorrow. It seems like it's coming back but very slowly.
DHEA was dosed 50mg in am and 50mg in PM. 100mg daily.

This is the PCT that I've used several times and it seems to work great for me. Besides, my info was a little generalized I really only dosed the nolva 40mg for the first 4-5 days then droped to 30mg for 4-5 days and then proceeded to 20mg for 10 days and 10mg for the reamining 10 days. Just easier to write it the other way when cutting and pasting from a previous post.

If you ever try PCS/Stoked again try stacking it with the ActivaTe Xtreme. Seems to bounce me right back and gets me a little more focused in the gym. I really believe in this stack. Good luck and let us know how the Clomid works for you.:thumbsup:

TheGreatHunt

Awards
Okay... Nolva should be run:

40/40/20/20, no exceptions. This is coming from someone with some serious biochemical knowledge and experience with AAS... I'm thinking of adding HDrol to one of my next cycles as a kick start though :werd: