Pheraplex vs superdrol

• Pheraplex

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • Superdrol

Votes: 38 65.5%

• Total voters

dan12

Awards
What one of these 2 do you guys like more? What gives better gains for strenght? What one give better gains for size? What one has less side effect? Acne is one of my main concern as far as side effects go. I have it really bad.

tryin2

Awards
I've done both and feel that my strength gains were about equal. I gained a fair amount of mass with both. Superdrol was however alot drier. If you can stand the sides I'de say go with superdrol but TO ME the sides on phera were alot less harsh and to me that makes a difference so my vote goes to phera.

dan12

Awards
I heard that phera was really bad for acne. Is superdrol the same?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I heard that phera was really bad for acne. Is superdrol the same?
I'm one of those "superdrol fans", the stuff to me is magic, no bloat, very little if any acne, no aggression except in the gym, the only side that i have with it is lethargy (usually in week 3).

dan12

Awards
thanks for the responses guys. If i were to run superdrol at 10/10/10 you think i would get some nice gains with less sides?any other suggestions?

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
I did a 3 week cycle of Superdrol (M-DROL) at 10mg first 3 days, then 20mg the rest of the cycle. LOVED IT! I agree with the poster above in saying "it's a magic pill". I've taken DBOL and other "real" AAS before, and they couldnt compare to Superdrol in my opinion. I had zero side effects... well... very MILD and minor side effects (I consider that zero!!)

I'm currently on a cycle of Original AX Pheraplex right now. So far so good. I'm running it 20mg/4wks. I have noticed some acne on my face and back, as well as mild back pumps. I'm not experiencing any water retention that some say comes with Pheraplex though.. I'm pretty hard and ripped.. Strength/Endurance is steadily rising with each workout as well..

dan12

Awards
sounds like it worked great for you. Did you have any acne while on superdrol? I tend to get it really badly.

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
sounds like it worked great for you. Did you have any acne while on superdrol? I tend to get it really badly.
I had some minor acne on my face, but i didnt get it until i came off of superdrol... kind of strange... it may have not even been related to the superdrol...

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
is super mastervol really the same exact compound as the original superdrol?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Superdrol sucked for me. I didn't gain anything. I've done three cycles of it and my results weren't anything to talk about.

Phera-plex was awesome. I gained tons of strength, packed on good muscle. Nuf ced.

I hear so my people talking about how good Superdrol is. I wish it did for me what it did for them.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
stick with phera-plex, acne is common with most or all ph's/steroids

crazilyfter42

Awards
dmt gave me small amounts of acne on my back and chest. The benefits far outweighted the sides though, massive strength and some size gains. Honestly I didnt think it was that wet either. The back pumps were also pretty bad. It made me feel euphoric though...not sure if anyone else had that positive side too. I felt like I was on top of the world not lethargic at all. I havent ran superdrol yet so I cant commit on that.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
I will be running P-Plex in a couple months. Never tried Superdrol.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
dont waste ur money on pp. man up and go with sd bro. youll thank me later
This depends on what he's looking for; I totally see where you're coming from but would like to give some observations. I've done both and SD gave me slightly better strength and weight gains. However, It GREATLY hampered all cardio, especially running....I basically could not run due to shin spints which is horrible if involved with athletics on any level. On the other hand, PP, if anything, enhanced my cardiovascular endurance.

So, when I compare the two PP gets my vote because the lack of sides (in addition to the one I mentioned) far outweighed the slight edge in strength and pumps it gave me. Not to mention the fact I felt absolutely outstanding on PP and complete crap on SD and it gave me horrible back pumps...I'll probably never run SD again.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im on Pplex now, very smooth. i dont think its the greatest thing in the world, i also feel NO shutdown. all doses are stopped fairly early in the evening and every morning i wake up with wood, and i have no problem getting it up at all.

i started my bridge into Mdrol yesterday

i have gotten no acne, no back pumps, (shrinkage of the nuts.... maybe they were small to begin with lol) but all in all feel ok during week 2 n early week 3 i was really tired, but i got lots of rest and dont feel tired anymore.

i think my weight gain on Pplex so far was only 5 pounds, tomorrow is the end of week 3 start of week 4 so im interested to see where the weight is at.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
what dosage are you running on p-plex crazyfool?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what dosage are you running on p-plex crazyfool?
started at 38.4 mg then
was at 57.6 mg for 2 weeks,
now im back at 38.4 mg and i added 10mg mdrol

next monday starts 19.2 mg pplex ans 20mg super.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
started at 38.4 mg then
was at 57.6 mg for 2 weeks,
now im back at 38.4 mg and i added 10mg mdrol

next monday starts 19.2 mg pplex ans 20mg super.
is it definite that all lots of P-Plex have 19.2mg per cap? If not, then you may be getting less active than you think. This is why I like to stick to the original AX PP...it's pretty much 10mg per cap so I know what I'm getting. In any case bro, best of luck with the rest of your cycle.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is it definite that all lots of P-Plex have 19.2mg per cap? If not, then you may be getting less active than you think. This is why I like to stick to the original AX PP...it's pretty much 10mg per cap so I know what I'm getting. In any case bro, best of luck with the rest of your cycle.

its like 15.2mg of active 2 ene and then the other i believe is a different isomer.

so i know im defiently getting atleast 45mg active!

030508 is the batch number,

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
listen to this. Got a buddy of mine that is currently running p-plex/m-drol cycle ( not sure of dosage). Not only is this his first PH, he doesnt know what he is doing. His pct- Inhibit E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I know if someone is determined to run gear, there gonna do it..... what do you tell him to keep him from fukkin himself over?

His response to me tellin him he is doin it all wrong " I'll be alright, dude."

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
listen to this. Got a buddy of mine that is currently running p-plex/m-drol cycle ( not sure of dosage). Not only is this his first PH, he doesnt know what he is doing. His pct- Inhibit E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I know if someone is determined to run gear, there gonna do it..... what do you tell him to keep him from fukkin himself over?

His response to me tellin him he is doin it all wrong " I'll be alright, dude."
just say your trying to help his sex life and if he wants to **** a chick with a floppy **** then theres something wrong with his logic.

and if he wants bang chicks without getting laughed at use your protocol.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright I've got a bottle of the original AX Superdrol I was thinking about trying out. I got very lethargic off of superdrol.
What dosage were you running and for how long?

I've done two four week cycles of Phera-plex and never got lethargic on it; everyone's different though.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what dosage were you running and for how long?

I've done two four week cycles of phera-plex and never got lethargic on it; everyone's different though.
i agree

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
superdrol's lethargy was deadly for me

never ran phera.

i think i might bridge the two for my next cycle.

Pole23

Pole23

Awards
define lethargy? what do you guys mean when you say you had bad lethargy?