Best PH for those with MPB (hair loss)?

dank311

dank311

Awards
Looking for feedback from those who have MPB in their family, or in general hair thinning and their experience with PH cycles. My hair has been thinning since I was 20, and just wanted some feedback who have tried different compounds and their reactions. I am mainly looking into Halodrol and Epistane/Havoc.

I was thinking about going to a dermatologists and asking for a perscription, but not sure if thats going to help in my case with using AAS/PH's.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
superdrol and ull get much better gains

hairloss has been reported with almost everything but i definitely hear epistane and halodrol more than superdrol on this site

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Probably Superdrol and Halodrol.

Halo has a 4-chloro group, and the 4-chloro group inhibits formation of DHT (I'm prone to MPB too, and i've taken Halo without hairloss), and Superdrol is High Anabolic - Low Androgenic, so in theory risk of hairloss with SD is very low.

UKStrength

Most of my hair fell out as I reached puberty (10 years old) so I have strong MPB in my family.

I'm running Test and it doesn't appear to be any worse, maybe stick with Test-derived compounds?

I hear the Nor-derived compounds are really bad for shedding, not sure how true this is though.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Most of my hair fell out as I reached puberty (10 years old) so I have strong MPB in my family.

I'm running Test and it doesn't appear to be any worse, maybe stick with Test-derived compounds?

I hear the Nor-derived compounds are really bad for shedding, not sure how true this is though.

19-Nor are low androgenics, so hairloss shouldn't be a problem:

Hair loss and prostate enlargement: The primary cause of hair loss as well as prostate enlargement resultant of prohormone use is increased quantities of DHT in the scalp and prostate respectively. Obviously, this makes DHT precursors an unwise decision if hair loss or prostate enlargement is a significant concern. Most prohormones with the possible exception of 19Nor have the ability to significantly increase DHT

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
If you're prone and experienced thinning since 20 I'd say none unless you wanna speed up the natural process. Regardless of how 'mild' some hormones are, or how many state DHT conversion isn't possible - they're talking in terms of 'direct' conversion. Indirect conversion to DHT is always a possiblility & usually a reality to at least some extent. Though if you're set on running something, H-Drol seems to show the least signs of alopecia IMO. Plus it can still yeild great gains.

dank311

dank311

Awards
Great info guys, I know I have read alot of heresay..."oh, I have heard this can speed up hairloss", or " I have read that its horrible on the hairline" comments...but I really want to hear from those who have the experience. I still appreciate the info from everyone! All great responses.

Does Epi/Havoc convert to DHT? I cant find alot of refrences, or steroid profiles on the converted compount. It seems to be more anabolic than androgenic if they "say" it has AI properties.

My plan of attack might be to start with a halodrol cycle, possibly a EPI/Havoc cycle depending on the feedback(as far as hairloss), and then try a pulse of superdrol...(of course with the PCT, and proper time off..

I also have access to some anadrol and Dbol...I know anadrol is out of the questions, but I hear Dbol is great with gains(as long as you maintain proper PCT, trainging, and nutrition after the cycle), and it a hit or miss as far as hairloss.
Anybody have anyfeedback on dbol as far as hairloss?

Also, should I go see a dermatologist to see if I can get a perscription, or is there not anything out there that really makes a difference. I have read tons of articles as well as feedback on the board about fina and minox, but they seem to be a hit or miss as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated...also, is sometihng like this covered under insurance?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Great info guys, I know I have read alot of heresay..."oh, I have heard this can speed up hairloss", or " I have read that its horrible on the hairline" comments...but I really want to hear from those who have the experience. I still appreciate the info from everyone! All great responses.

Does Epi/Havoc convert to DHT? I cant find alot of refrences, or steroid profiles on the converted compount. It seems to be more anabolic than androgenic if they "say" it has AI properties.

My plan of attack might be to start with a halodrol cycle, possibly a EPI/Havoc cycle depending on the feedback(as far as hairloss), and then try a pulse of superdrol...(of course with the PCT, and proper time off..

I also have access to some anadrol and Dbol...I know anadrol is out of the questions, but I hear Dbol is great with gains(as long as you maintain proper PCT, trainging, and nutrition after the cycle), and it a hit or miss as far as hairloss.
Anybody have anyfeedback on dbol as far as hairloss?

Also, should I go see a dermatologist to see if I can get a perscription, or is there not anything out there that really makes a difference. I have read tons of articles as well as feedback on the board about fina and minox, but they seem to be a hit or miss as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated...also, is sometihng like this covered under insurance?

Epithio's seem mild to most in terms of sides but I've seen some people mention shedding. Here's a comment about Epi from one of its original creators:

Epistane is definitely closely related to DHT. I noticed a little more shedding than normal at 40mg. Some didn't report much hair loss, others did. Honestly this is really the ONLY side effect I am seeing from people. Other than that it really is interesting how low the occurrence of side effects were...

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
Well hears my experience on epi:

did 1 cycle of epi by ibe. Dose was 10/20/20/30. Gains were really good and so was strength increase, this also probably has to do with it being my first cycle. I noticed shedding in the mid to end of the 3rd week and continue to progress to the 4th week and even after cycle during pct.

My hair did thin and I definitely lost some hair on my head, its noticeable. Its been about 8 months and the hair loss still has not grown back and I don't think it will. The thinning has gotten better tho, not as thick as it used to be. Other than that I had absolutely no other sides.

This was my first and last cycle as far as havoc or epi goes. I loved the gains and lack of sides but I cant stand losing any more hair than I already have. I have a bottle of mdrol in my closet but damn the hair loss possibilities just scare me but its so tempting....

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could also take some precautionary measures. Spiro, oral finasteride, Nizoral shampoo, minoxidil + azelaic acid solution, Emu oil, and laser therapy are just a few solutions. BigVrunga made what should be an award nominated thread on the subject. Check it out! (Hairloss Thread, is the title).

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol, Halodrol and 19-Nor PHs are safest PHs for MPB.

If you are prone to MPB but you want try PHs, use one of this (and don't forget minoxidil + nizoral).

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol, Halodrol and 19-Nor PHs are safest PHs for MPB.

If you are prone to MPB but you want try PHs, use one of this (and don't forget minoxidil + nizoral).

will minoxidil + nizoral actually help with hdrol/superdrol?? dont these product have a shedding phase which will never come back... :-\

dank311

dank311

Awards
You could also take some precautionary measures. Spiro, oral finasteride, Nizoral shampoo, minoxidil + azelaic acid solution, Emu oil, and laser therapy are just a few solutions. BigVrunga made what should be an award nominated thread on the subject. Check it out! (Hairloss Thread, is the title).

Is there anything that has been proven to be most effective? Most of my thinning is in the front hairline area. I have read the Hairloss prevention thread, and it seems like alot of these products are a hit or miss, especially some of the natural ones. I dont wanna go spending a bunch of money on stuff trying to see what works and what doesnt. It sucks that I have this gene, and its basically the only thing that is keeping me from doing any PH's, or AAS cycles.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Is there anything that has been proven to be most effective? Most of my thinning is in the front hairline area. I have read the Hairloss prevention thread, and it seems like alot of these products are a hit or miss, especially some of the natural ones. I dont wanna go spending a bunch of money on stuff trying to see what works and what doesnt. It sucks that I have this gene, and its basically the only thing that is keeping me from doing any PH's, or AAS cycles.
Depends on exactly where it's thinning. My friend, who was thinning at 19, had a transplant. He kept losing hair at the temples, aka receding hairline at the temples. His doc said when losing hair in this area, no medicines can help.

UKStrength

Depends on exactly where it's thinning. My friend, who was thinning at 19, had a transplant. He kept losing hair at the temples, aka receding hairline at the temples. His doc said when losing hair in this area, no medicines can help.
Wow, maybe I should get transplants one day then! :) My hairline is fine!

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
The most effective is Finasteride + Minoxidil

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
minoxidil is for hair regrowth...i have heard claims of hair loss prevention but i'm yet to see any research proving the claims...if anyone has any input please share

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
minoxidil is for hair regrowth...i have heard claims of hair loss prevention but i'm yet to see any research proving the claims...if anyone has any input please share
i heard it wont help with most orals, i know hdrol for a fact, but hdrol shouldnt cause much shedding if any so no point in taking it during a hdrol cycle.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say Nizoral + Spiro + Minoxidil/Azelaic Acid for on cycle prevention. Finasteride, if you have it, and are willing to risk the sides.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
i heard it wont help with most orals, i know hdrol for a fact, but hdrol shouldnt cause much shedding if any so no point in taking it during a hdrol cycle.

Why wouldn't Minoxidil work with orals? It doesn't effect 5a or DHT, it's a vasodilator that increases NO where applied and it's not systemic.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I would say Nizoral + Spiro + Minoxidil/Azelaic Acid for on cycle prevention. Finasteride, if you have it, and are willing to risk the sides.
x2 - I've seen people use this combo with great success.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
I've had some pretty bad hair loss on halodrol/off shoots of halo. Superdrol and Phera plex were both much easier on me. But I've been on halo probably 3-4 times and it messes my hair up every time.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I have MPB and just take the proper precautions and have no issues, even running DMT, m14add etc

Biotin
Vitamin C
Saw Palmetto
Nizoral
Finasteride 1/4's

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
can anyone suggest a shampoo that works and wont break the bank that has these ingredients?

Nizoral
Spiro
Minoxidil/Azelaic Acid

...i can find ones that have one or the other but not more than one... :(

or maybe a 'kit' we can buy...

...NP should carry some of these products ;)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have MPB and just take the proper precautions and have no issues, even running DMT, m14add etc

Biotin
Vitamin C
Saw Palmetto
Nizoral
Finasteride 1/4's
What is Biotin?

UKStrength

What is Biotin?
It's Vitamin B7, a deficiency of which can lead to fragile hair and shedding. It's in a lot of foods such as: eggs, liver (rich sources), as well as most grains such as: oats.

You're unlikely to be deficient (especially if you take a multi), however high protein diets can lead to a deficiency because biotin binds easily to proteins making it unavailable to the body.

Taking a bit extra might be useful if MPB is a problem.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah, that was a bit of a Freudian slip on my part. I was aware of the chemical biotin, but had assumed this was a trade-name! Thanks though UK.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
can anyone suggest a shampoo that works and wont break the bank that has these ingredients?

Nizoral
Spiro
Minoxidil/Azelaic Acid

...i can find ones that have one or the other but not more than one... :(

or maybe a 'kit' we can buy...

...NP should carry some of these products ;)
I've never seen anything inclusive of all 3. I doubt it'd be available since spiro & 2% nizoral are prescription meds.

dank311

dank311

Awards
What 19-nor compounds are safe on hair loss?

So if I were to compile a list for a sticky thread of the most safe compounds(PH/AAS) for guys with MPB in their family, or hairloss in general, which compound would be the make the top 10 list?

I'd like to compile a list from those who have had experience, and or from theory of each compound to make a possible sticky for myself and others on this board concerned with hairloss.