Which supplement would you prefer?!

• 3 AD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tren Extreme

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

powelson86

Awards
I'll give my stats again since I havent been on the forums for a little while. I'm 22 5'7" 170 pounds and have been lifting on and off since I was 15 been back on seriously now for almost 2 years now. I've been off all supps besides protein and tons of food for the past few months and looking to start up something new.. I've read promising things from both 3AD and TrenExtreme.. Just would like to hear what you guys have to say which one would you do?!?!?!

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
I'll give my stats again since I havent been on the forums for a little while. I'm 22 170 pounds and have been lifting on and off since I was 15 been back on seriously now for almost 2 years now. I've been off all supps besides protein and tons of food for the past few months and looking to start up something new.. I've read promising things from both 3AD and TrenExtreme.. Just would like to hear what you guys have to say which one would you do?!?!?!
One vote for havoc. I heard it's safe to stack w 3AD. Go to this thread; rereaking havoc

n2bnbig

Awards
not sure...this is in the steroid forum....are those items considered steroids?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
are u open to other supps other than those?

i suggest Hdrol or Havoc/Epistane

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with nosnmiveins!

3-AD doesn't do much on it's own.

BTW: 170 pounds, how tall are you?

powelson86

Awards
oh sorry forgot to include my height in there 5'8" 170 pounds... and yes im open to others then those two those are just two I have heard good things about but i'd definitely be open to do a stack. I ran mdrol about 7 months ago and had some serious strength gains but i hated the lethargic feel of it.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
these are oral steroids

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I am confused....aren't they prohormones or something like that? and legal to buy OTC?

prohormones...designer steroids...same thing basically.

it doesnt matter how its legal, just know its legal (about 20 threads show up everyday with someone asking how theyre legal and i dont feel like getting into it,lol)

my suggestion for u is Havoc...read some feedback about it on this site