HCG for test boost

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
Would HCG work to boost natural test without having ever done AAS?

soldier08

Awards
hcg will shut you down,and can do some permenent damage if taken to long.its very good at kickstarting your balls at the start of pct after a long aas cycle.other than that i would not touch it

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
hcg will shut you down,and can do some permenent damage if taken to long.its very good at kickstarting your balls at the start of pct after a long aas cycle.other than that i would not touch it
bingo! far to many NHA stacks out there now that work fairly well to be considering HCG as a part of anything other than kickstarting a PCT.

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
How does HCG shut you down if its used to jump start natty test?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established

exactly, it will aid in recovery, but i would never touch it alone....also its not good to use in PCT because it is still suppressive

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
How does HCG shut you down if its used to jump start natty test?
let me put it on a simple way, your testicles produce testosterone when they are stimulated by LH , this is a hormone that your body produce naturally, hcg in a certain way mimics LH and if you take it your Lh endogenous production will be shutdown but this isn't the worst cause LH recovery is fast , the big problem is that HCG can lead to a desensitization of leydig cells (receptors of LH in your tests) and then your testosterone shutdown will be permanent cause your testicles will no longer respond to the LH stimulation, this is a very simple way of explaining this process but I think you get my point.