Absolute WORST ph/ps on the market is....

  1. Registered User
    Pikaberdot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    35
    Answers
    0

    Absolute WORST ph/ps on the market is....


    As far as health goes either:

    Hemobolin-250:
    1 Tablet Contains250mg proprietary blend)

    2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
    2a, 17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a androstan
    3-one 4-chloro-dehydro-methyl-androst-diol
    Tribulus Terrestis (45% Steroidal Saponins, 5% protodiocin)

    RAGE rv5:
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size 1 capsule
    Servings per container 60

    Amount per serving

    4 chloro 17a methyl androst-1, 4diene-3-17b-diol...25mg
    2a, 17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one , 17b-ol....10mg
    17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol....10mg

    or how about this one:

    Sustadrol:
    Sustadrol Supplement Info:

    Serving Size: 2 capsules
    Servings Per Container: 30

    Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 25mcg 400%
    Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 50mg 100%
    Vanadyl Sulfate 5mg

    Fast Acting Anabolic Explosion 700mg

    AAKG (L-Arginine Alpha Keto Glutarate)
    Creatine Ethyl Ester Fast Acting Libido Complex 500mg
    (Tribulus Terrestris (45% Sapponis, 20% Protodioscin)
    Kudzu, Maca, Doder Seed)
    Liver Assist & Antioxidant Proprietary Blend 400mg
    Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin), Green Tea Extract
    (20% ECGC), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Red Kidney Bean Extact


    Fast Acting D-BOL Blend 90mg

    (HDROL polydehydrogenated, polyhydroxylated,
    halomethetioallocholane
    SDROL 2a,17a-Dimethyl -5a-androst-3-one, 17b-ol
    D-STIANIZOL 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol)



    How is it even possible to fit all of the stuff in the last one, with just 2 pills? Is the label just lying?

  2. Cub
    Cub is offline
    Banned
    Cub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    930
    Answers
    0


    Because some companies use binders and fillers within their capsules to take up the free space.
  3. Registered User
    Pikaberdot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    35
    Answers
    0


    Just seems like the last one would be horse sized pills to fit all of what it claims to be in there... then again fast action pharma seems to give everybody great results with their other products.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    DrakeC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    119
    Answers
    0


    Is that first one a SuperDrol, Halodrol, epi combo? wow. Oh and a test booster, that will help alot with those 3 steroids .
  5. CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
    Board Sponsor
    Usf97j4x4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,154
    Answers
    0


    Have you seen the monster cap one that has Max LMG, Halo and Superdrol with somethin else? lol
  6. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Answers
    0


    Sounds more like the best bang for your buck supplement. Plus you even get AAKG for nitric oxide uptake. lol.
  7. Registered User
    Pikaberdot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    35
    Answers
    0


    **** it, I just bought the last bottle, I'll end up logging it for everyone.
  8. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Pikaberdot View Post
    **** it, I just bought the last bottle, I'll end up logging it for everyone.

  9. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,108
    Answers
    4


    Quote Originally Posted by Pikaberdot View Post
    Just seems like the last one would be horse sized pills to fit all of what it claims to be in there... then again fast action pharma seems to give everybody great results with their other products.
    on average u can fit 500mg of stuff into capsules...if you tamp it u can fit close to 750mg. Theres only 90mg plus 700mg of "pump". 2 regular 0 or 00 pills would be fine.
  10. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,108
    Answers
    4


    Quote Originally Posted by Pikaberdot View Post
    **** it, I just bought the last bottle, I'll end up logging it for everyone.
    even if you gain 15lbs, who cares, you'll take 15 years off your liver. Go ahead and log it, but not to many people who care about their liver will care.
  11. Cub
    Cub is offline
    Banned
    Cub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    930
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    even if you gain 15lbs, who cares, you'll take 15 years off your liver.
    No you won't.
  12. Registered User
    timmmah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    797
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    No you won't.
    I still have a couple boxes o mass tabs' are they gonna f up my liver? Or more than likely already have? liver monster--
    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Im not to fond of taking serm's for long periods of time....
  13. Banned
    dkkon1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    763
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    even if you gain 15lbs, who cares, you'll take 15 years off your liver. Go ahead and log it, but not to many people who care about their liver will care.
    Dude you've been extremely dramatic lately... I don't think there's any need to go around making far-fetched claims or predictions. I'm not saying that it's liver-friendly because obviously it's not, but lets not get carried away And BTW I care very much about my liver but would still be entertained by a log of him trying the product.
  14. Registered User
    Pikaberdot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    35
    Answers
    0


    Not starting the log until after July 4th weekend. I'm going to a wedding that weekend, and want to have a good time at the reception. I'm definitely not going to consume any alcohol while taking the Sustadrol. Will keep everyone updated.
  15. Registered User
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Answers
    0


    I've not seen much good feednack on Fast Action personally. I've seen very few positive reviews/logs but they're overshadowed by the many that say they got nothing from a month cycle. Especially with their H-Drol. I've seen multiple guys who ran it said they felt/got nothing yet another time they ran CEL's and had great results.
  16. Banned
    dkkon1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    763
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    I've not seen much good feednack on Fast Action personally. I've seen very few positive reviews/logs but they're overshadowed by the many that say they got nothing from a month cycle. Especially with their H-Drol. I've seen multiple guys who ran it said they felt/got nothing yet another time they ran CEL's and had great results.
    I had a great cycle with fastaction s-drol at 10/20/20 gained 14lbs kept 13lbs. It seems that many companies (including CEL) have had their share of problems. But thats the price we pay for not having much quality control with these Designers.
  17. Banned
    dkkon1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    763
    Answers
    0


    That "D-bol" stack by fast-action has H-drol,S-drol,Phera Damn! Does the body good
  18. Registered User
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dkkon1 View Post
    I had a great cycle with fastaction s-drol at 10/20/20 gained 14lbs kept 13lbs. It seems that many companies (including CEL) have had their share of problems. But thats the price we pay for not having much quality control with these Designers.
    Out of the only few good reviews I've heard of Fast Action, they were almost all for S-Drol. IMO CEL's on of the most reputable hormone suppliers by far, along with RPN and a couple others too. The only issue CEL ever had was with M1,4AD and their supplier sent them DHEA. Then once they had it tested the lab they used didn't have a sample of M1,4AD to compare it to - so they tested it against DHEA. After the lab revealed the error to CEL they already sold many M1,4AD's. But they gave refunds or exchanges to anyone who said they bought M1,4AD. With the supp industry being unregulated I think all companies should provide 3rd party testing results. Some do this in house to ensure quality. After the M1,4AD incident CEL started using 2 different 3rd party labs. One who tests their raw materials for quality, and a different one who test the capped end product to ensure x2.
  19. Registered User
    timmmah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    797
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    Out of the only few good reviews I've heard of Fast Action, they were almost all for S-Drol. IMO CEL's on of the most reputable hormone suppliers by far, along with RPN and a couple others too. The only issue CEL ever had was with M1,4AD and their supplier sent them DHEA. Then once they had it tested the lab they used didn't have a sample of M1,4AD to compare it to - so they tested it against DHEA. After the lab revealed the error to CEL they already sold many M1,4AD's. But they gave refunds or exchanges to anyone who said they bought M1,4AD. With the supp industry being unregulated I think all companies should provide 3rd party testing results. Some do this in house to ensure quality. After the M1,4AD incident CEL started using 2 different 3rd party labs. One who tests their raw materials for quality, and a different one who test the capped end product to ensure x2.
    I still have a couple boxes o mass tabs' are they gonna f up my liver? Or more than likely already have? liver monster--
    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Im not to fond of taking serm's for long periods of time....
  20. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by timmmah View Post
    I still have a couple boxes o mass tabs' are they gonna f up my liver? Or more than likely already have? liver monster--

    yes, i'll take them off ur hands
  21. Registered User
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by timmmah View Post
    I still have a couple boxes o mass tabs' are they gonna f up my liver? Or more than likely already have? liver monster--
    Mass Tabs are supposed to be chemically between M1T and Superdrol, so their liver toxiciy should be as well. But many people who ran them said the results and blood after were very mild. It's also been mentioned before that Methyl Sten isn't available as a raw material so who knows what's really in them. Low dose Superdrol, Halodrol, Dienolone... It'd be nice to see a chemical test on them.
  22. Registered User
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,599
    Answers
    0


    i got a liver killer for you.........two bottles sittin here.

    methyl v

    per serving
    10mg SD
    12.5mg PP
    30mg 19-nor(tren xtreme)
    dhb

    take 1-2 servings daily, not to exceed 30 days without a 30 day break................lol

    I may actually run this sometime in the future.....2 servings, i dont think so....well see.

    i think one may actually see a good gains if one could split 1 serving into two doses(12 hours apart)

    i pretty much think the liver can handle anything for 30 days............its my nutsack and titties i am worried about.
  23. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    Out of the only few good reviews I've heard of Fast Action, they were almost all for S-Drol. IMO CEL's on of the most reputable hormone suppliers by far, along with RPN and a couple others too. The only issue CEL ever had was with M1,4AD and their supplier sent them DHEA. Then once they had it tested the lab they used didn't have a sample of M1,4AD to compare it to - so they tested it against DHEA. After the lab revealed the error to CEL they already sold many M1,4AD's. But they gave refunds or exchanges to anyone who said they bought M1,4AD. With the supp industry being unregulated I think all companies should provide 3rd party testing results. Some do this in house to ensure quality. After the M1,4AD incident CEL started using 2 different 3rd party labs. One who tests their raw materials for quality, and a different one who test the capped end product to ensure x2.
    I think CEL is one of the most reputable supplement companies period, hormonal or otherwise. Very encouraging QCS.
  24. Registered User
    timmmah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    797
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    Mass Tabs are supposed to be chemically between M1T and Superdrol, so their liver toxiciy should be as well. But many people who ran them said the results and blood after were very mild. It's also been mentioned before that Methyl Sten isn't available as a raw material so who knows what's really in them. Low dose Superdrol, Halodrol, Dienolone... It'd be nice to see a chemical test on them.
    Muchas gracias
    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Im not to fond of taking serm's for long periods of time....
  25. Registered User
    BIGAINS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    130
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    Mass Tabs are supposed to be chemically between M1T and Superdrol, so their liver toxiciy should be as well. But many people who ran them said the results and blood after were very mild. It's also been mentioned before that Methyl Sten isn't available as a raw material so who knows what's really in them. Low dose Superdrol, Halodrol, Dienolone... It'd be nice to see a chemical test on them.
    The methyl sten is dihydroboldenone with a 2methyl group and a 17 methyl group. As far as it not being avalable as a raw material... A company that synthesizes steroids will make you whatever you want as long as you order enough, and they are able to synthesize the product.
  26. Registered User
    robdog's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    773
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    even if you gain 15lbs, who cares, you'll take 15 years off your liver. Go ahead and log it, but not to many people who care about their liver will care.
    This coming from a guy who has proposed some of the most ridiculous cycle plans i've ever seen. Dont be such a hypocrite.

    How long would I stay alive for if...
  27. Registered User
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BIGAINS View Post
    The methyl sten is dihydroboldenone with a 2methyl group and a 17 methyl group. As far as it not being avalable as a raw material... A company that synthesizes steroids will make you whatever you want as long as you order enough, and they are able to synthesize the product.
    Thanks bud, but I know what the chemical is.
  28. Registered User
    dafox's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    383
    Answers
    0


    HOW ABOUT THIS ONE FOR WORST PH?


    Monster Caps: Enrage the Beast within

    Go beyond the limited idea of just generating muscle mass. Change your overall body composition. We are talking total performance enhancement. Monster Caps will rapidly build solid gains in lean mass, strength, and muscle hardness all while reducing body fat.

    Monster Caps combines three hard hitting, muscle building compounds into a unique extremely potent blend. These powerful compounds not only increase overall muscle size and strength, but also enhance endurance while cutting body fat and excess water weight. This mass and strength building agent is designed to be the most potent lean muscle building product available to date.

    What makes Monster Caps Unleash your inner Beast?

    4-chloro-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-1,4-diene-3,17-diol
    This compound is known to significantly increase muscle size, strength and hardness without any bloating effects. Because this compound does not aromatize you’ll notice a dry, lean look to complement your size and strength gains. Added benefits include increased endurance, energy, and libido.

    13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one
    This compound is a progestin, as such it will not aromatize. It also will not convert to DHT. The chemical structure is shown to increase overall muscle composition, strength and libido. Because it reduces 5-alpha you’ll notice incredible hardening effects to compliment your size gains.

    2a,17a-di-methyl-etiocholan-3-one,17b-ol
    This compound is an anabolic, androgenic, and diuretic. It quickly produces quality muscle mass while lowering body fat. It has the capacity to produce electrifying and unsurpassed strength gains. The diuretic effect will reduce unwanted water weight giving you a lean ripped look.

    6,7 dihydroxybergamottin (DHB)
    DHB will increase the bioavailability of Monster Caps remarkable formula. DHB helps inhibit the activity of CYP3A4. CYP3A4 is responsible for metabolizing the compounds listed above. Inhibiting this enzyme will result in a higher concentration of active ingredients in the bloodstream.

    Milk Thistle
    Used for its protective effects and overall improved function of the liver. Milk thistle combats liver cirrhosis and all other liver inflammations. Milk thistle will help prevent adverse effects on the liver when using highly potent compounds.

    As you can see Monster Caps leaves nothing to be desired. Every component of this groundbreaking formula is geared to push you beyond your limits. Size alone isn’t the answer. Enhance you’re performance.

    Enrage your body! (liver! LOL)

    Monster Caps Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 2 Capsules
    Servings per Container: 30
    Amount per Serving
    Milk Thistle 150 mg
    Monster Caps Proprietary Blend 60 mg
    [4-chloro-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-1,4-diene-3,17-diol]
    [13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one]
    [2a,17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol]
    [6,7 Dihydroxybergamottin]

    Monster Caps Other Ingredients:
    Magnesium stearate, gelatin.

    Monster Caps Suggested Use:
    As a dietary supplement, designed only for men over the age of 21, take exactly 2 capsules daily. Do not exceed recommended dose. For best results, use for 30 days followed by an equal amount of time off.

    Store in a cool place. Protect from heat, light and moisture.

    WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. This product is not intended for woman or males under the age of 21. This product is not intended for use by anyone with any preexisting medical conditions. If you have any medical conditions or you are currently using prescription medications, consult your physician before using this or any dietary supplements. Professional and amateur athletes subject to performance enhancing drug testing should consult their sanctioning body before using this product, as use may cause a reactive drug test.
  29. Registered User
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,599
    Answers
    0


    dafox, what are those?

    PP, EPI ,HALO?
  30. Registered User
    dafox's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    383
    Answers
    0


    13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one looks like superdrol clone... or max lmg.
    2a,17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol looks like superdrol too...
    4-chloro-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-1,4-diene-3,17-diol I was thinking like halo...
    I actually don't know, I just saw it listed on a new products list on another site. lol, and I saw all the "methyl"s in there and thought... "bad for liver"
    maybe someone else with more nomenclature experience can figure it out? I think I'm right on with the halo and max lmg... but that other one?
  31. Registered User
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dafox View Post
    HOW ABOUT THIS ONE FOR WORST PH?


    Monster Caps: Enrage the Beast within

    Go beyond the limited idea of just generating muscle mass. Change your overall body composition. We are talking total performance enhancement. Monster Caps will rapidly build solid gains in lean mass, strength, and muscle hardness all while reducing body fat.

    Monster Caps combines three hard hitting, muscle building compounds into a unique extremely potent blend. These powerful compounds not only increase overall muscle size and strength, but also enhance endurance while cutting body fat and excess water weight. This mass and strength building agent is designed to be the most potent lean muscle building product available to date.

    What makes Monster Caps Unleash your inner Beast?

    4-chloro-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-1,4-diene-3,17-diol
    This compound is known to significantly increase muscle size, strength and hardness without any bloating effects. Because this compound does not aromatize youíll notice a dry, lean look to complement your size and strength gains. Added benefits include increased endurance, energy, and libido.

    13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one
    This compound is a progestin, as such it will not aromatize. It also will not convert to DHT. The chemical structure is shown to increase overall muscle composition, strength and libido. Because it reduces 5-alpha youíll notice incredible hardening effects to compliment your size gains.

    2a,17a-di-methyl-etiocholan-3-one,17b-ol
    This compound is an anabolic, androgenic, and diuretic. It quickly produces quality muscle mass while lowering body fat. It has the capacity to produce electrifying and unsurpassed strength gains. The diuretic effect will reduce unwanted water weight giving you a lean ripped look.

    6,7 dihydroxybergamottin (DHB)
    DHB will increase the bioavailability of Monster Caps remarkable formula. DHB helps inhibit the activity of CYP3A4. CYP3A4 is responsible for metabolizing the compounds listed above. Inhibiting this enzyme will result in a higher concentration of active ingredients in the bloodstream.

    Milk Thistle
    Used for its protective effects and overall improved function of the liver. Milk thistle combats liver cirrhosis and all other liver inflammations. Milk thistle will help prevent adverse effects on the liver when using highly potent compounds.

    As you can see Monster Caps leaves nothing to be desired. Every component of this groundbreaking formula is geared to push you beyond your limits. Size alone isnít the answer. Enhance youíre performance.

    Enrage your body! (liver! LOL)

    Monster Caps Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 2 Capsules
    Servings per Container: 30
    Amount per Serving
    Milk Thistle 150 mg
    Monster Caps Proprietary Blend 60 mg
    [4-chloro-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-1,4-diene-3,17-diol]
    [13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one]
    [2a,17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol]
    [6,7 Dihydroxybergamottin]

    Monster Caps Other Ingredients:
    Magnesium stearate, gelatin.

    Monster Caps Suggested Use:
    As a dietary supplement, designed only for men over the age of 21, take exactly 2 capsules daily. Do not exceed recommended dose. For best results, use for 30 days followed by an equal amount of time off.

    Store in a cool place. Protect from heat, light and moisture.

    WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. This product is not intended for woman or males under the age of 21. This product is not intended for use by anyone with any preexisting medical conditions. If you have any medical conditions or you are currently using prescription medications, consult your physician before using this or any dietary supplements. Professional and amateur athletes subject to performance enhancing drug testing should consult their sanctioning body before using this product, as use may cause a reactive drug test.
    Damn - Halo's nice & mild but Superdrol plus Max LMG could equal some nasty breast tissue forming fun.
  32. Cub
    Cub is offline
    Banned
    Cub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    930
    Answers
    0


    Haha! Ziquor, I read your post first, before the quote you put in and when I came to read it I said "Monster Caps: Enrage the Breast Within"
  33. Registered User
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    Haha! Ziquor, I read your post first, before the quote you put in and when I came to read it I said "Monster Caps: Enrage the Breast Within"

    That'd definitely be a better description Cub.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The absolute best (legal) party stim on the market?
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 11:51 AM
  2. This routine okay for an absolute beginner?
    By ItsHectic in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 11:15 AM
  3. Absolute BEST PH for CUTTING?
    By TommyTuffGuy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 08:07 PM
  4. polling best of best and worst of the worst
    By animaleater2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 06:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in