Havoc, and Hdrol again or go to Mdrol

spshond

spshond

Awards
Havoc at 30/40/40 then Hdrol at 100/100/100

Or Mdrol at 10/10/20

PCT is covered, SERM is in hand as well. I just finished a cycle of Havoc and Hdrol, it was definitely a great cycle. Iam just wondering is I should go to the Mdrol now? Do you think 3 weeks of Mdrol is equivalent to the Havoc and Hdrol cycle?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any bridge?

spshond

spshond

Awards
I dont know, thats what Iam asking. I may bridge some Hdrol there on the Mdrol Cycle,

Mdrol 10/10/20
Hdrol 0/0/0/100/100/100/100

Or I may just PCT the 4th - 8th week becuase iam afraid of any sides that come along with MDROL I understand that Iam keeping the dosage low, with the Mdrol, but i also understnad that it is far more powerful than havoc and Hdrol. This is probably why it is so much cheaper.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i dont carre what dose u run Mdrol at....i would never run it alongside another methyl

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
i dont carre what dose u run Mdrol at....i would never run it alongside another methyl
Ditto.

H-Drol and M-Drol make for a lousy bridge... why? Because H-Drol takes forever to kick in and you don't want to run the M-Drol first. I would never stack the two as M-Drol is pretty toxic.

If you can't gain like hell off a solo cycle of M-Drol you have no business running any AAS/PH products. :)

10/20/20 is the dosing for M-Drol... you need to have your diet spot on, if you do you can easily pack more mass on than you would with H-Drol/Havoc.

BTW, I hope you arent going to run this right after your last cycle... give yourself 2-3 months with this one.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah...

maybe a start with hdrol, low dose and havoc moderate dose for 4 weeks then after 3 weeks of h drol, ramp up till 5 or 6?

i would take mdrol out of the equation

spshond

spshond

Awards
Thats what Iam looking for: I really do not want the sides, therefore I would like to go again with Havoc and Hdrol, I just wanted to avoid taking the same compounds over again and not getting the same gains or better.
I took Havoc at 30/40/40/40
and Ndrol at 50/75/75/100. For my second cycle of these 2 compounds would you recommend:
Havoc - 40/40/40
Hdrol - 00/00/00/75/100/100/100

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't see how this would be very beneficial...most people don't see gains on hdrol until week 3.

what are your goals for the cycle?

what's got you convinced you need to stack these steroids?

also, if you're prone to MPB then bridging h-drol and Epi would have you shedding like a mofo

spshond

spshond

Awards
I don't see how this would be very beneficial...most people don't see gains on hdrol until week 3.

what are your goals for the cycle?

what's got you convinced you need to stack these steroids?

also, if you're prone to MPB then bridging h-drol and Epi would have you shedding like a mofo

What do yo umean if Iam prone to MPB? My goals are 210 shredded, 32 inch waist, and finalize my 6 pack. From my avatar you can see that I have the 4 pack no problem, the last 2 need to come out. How would you recommend I dose my next cycle, knowing that i loved my last cycle and gained 18 lbs, thus far, I have kept 13 of it.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What do yo umean if Iam prone to MPB? My goals are 210 shredded, 32 inch waist, and finalize my 6 pack. From my avatar you can see that I have the 4 pack no problem, the last 2 need to come out. How would you recommend I dose my next cycle, knowing that i loved my last cycle and gained 18 lbs, thus far, I have kept 13 of it.
both havoc and h-drol are known to cause shedding (prompt you to lose some hair)...

well, as another friendly reminder...you better give yourself some time off before you run another cycle! time off should equal time ON cycle + time on PCT...you prob need 2-3 months OFF.

when did you finish your last cycle?

also, don't expect to gain another 18 pounds on a cycle...that's really high and usually results like that only happen when it's your first cycle. (kinda like beginners luck)

now I know where you want to be, where are you now? are you tryint to put on another 18 pounds of LBM or are you close to your goal?

spshond

spshond

Awards
Well Iam at 203 and Iam probably at 12% BF. Iam trying to get to 9% BF and possible gain another 5 - 7 lbs of muscle. I stopped my last cycle about 3 weeks ago. Iam on my 3rd week of PCT now. No shedding hair problems over here. I seriously got no sides, My body seems to take on compounds fairyl well. Thats why I was pondering just going onto 10/10/10 Mdrol by CEL and hopefully see some gains there with minimal sides, since they say Mdrol packs on the sides really quickly.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
... Thats why I was pondering just going onto 10/10/10 Mdrol by CEL and hopefully see some gains there with minimal sides...
this sounds like you were looking to hop onto another cycle right away...

spshond

spshond

Awards
No sorry, I know that i have to lay off the D.S. For some time, I will survive on Creatine and Protein.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
H-Drol all the way...with patience the gains will take longer but be easier to hang on too......avoid M-Drol and save your liver!!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just wanted to avoid taking the same compounds over again and not getting the same gains or better.
With this statement, you answered your own question IMO.

I'm not saying superdrol is the answer, you have to choose your compound based on your goals. You talk about dropping bodyfat, but that doesn't really happen with Super. Some suggestions might include Furaz, MMv2, 11oxo and possibly stacking one of those with my favorite, Formestane :head:

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
10/20/20 is the dosing for M-Drol...

While that has been standard protocal for some time, it seems that more and more often I hear of people having great results on 10/10/10 (10-14lbs) My bud is on wk 2 of a 10/10/10 and is up 9lbs so I'd say give that a try. Especially if it's your first use.

spshond

spshond

Awards
While that has been standard protocal for some time, it seems that more and more often I hear of people having great results on 10/10/10 (10-14lbs) My bud is on wk 2 of a 10/10/10 and is up 9lbs so I'd say give that a try. Especially if it's your first use.

Do you thikn that 10/10/10 would have the same probability of sides, like gyno as a havoc cycle at 40/40/40/40 or more? I would love to try Mdrol at 10/10/10, but damm i hear the horror studies of this harsh compound and it makes you want to stay away.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you thikn that 10/10/10 would have the same probability of sides, like gyno as a havoc cycle at 40/40/40/40 or more? I would love to try Mdrol at 10/10/10, but damm i hear the horror studies of this harsh compound and it makes you want to stay away.

Havoc is alot more mild I am not sure you would want to run it 40/40/40/40 something like 20/30/40/40 might be better.:dance:

spshond

spshond

Awards
I guess I have to be careful as too how I state things. I ran Havoc at 30/40/40/40 and it was a great cycle for me. I talked about 40/40/40/40 just to see if that would be equivalent to a 10/10/10 Mdrol Cycle.