Help me pick my next step

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I plan to run aug1st. about 4 weeks before school starts. i want a short and quick cycle. any thing over 5pds with lil pct is my goal.

-how could i do this SD?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if you're looking for a mild quick cycle to get an extra 5 pounds with min PCT...you could probably get by with a 4 week pulse of Epi or SD.

what's your experience, weight, etc?

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i ran hdrol for 6weeks at hi dosages 75-125mg.. im 220 now

what min pct/

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I plan to run aug1st. about 4 weeks before school starts. i want a short and quick cycle. any thing over 5pds with lil pct is my goal.

-how could i do this SD?
Run h-drol but go 5 weeks just run cycle support during the cycle pre-load it 10-15 days before. I jusy recently ran it at 75/75/75/75/75 and ran Post Cyle Support and Lean Xtreme for pct and my bloodwork came back ok. Anything less than that for a pct(unless you doing a pulse but I do not think a 4 week pluse will get you what your looking for)would not be wise to cut down more than this on pct.:dance:

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
id say sd 3 weeks at 20/20/20 but ud need a serm, and if ur lookn for minimal pct, then NM! buuuuuuuuuut for as little pct as possible your probably lookn at a pulse with epi/havoc and ull put on some lean mass and harden up nicely.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
when i said min pct. i meant cheaper than 300bucsl.. i spend around 300 on pct for hdrol( lean ext, cs,pc,oxo,nolva)..

but also this will be my LAST PH run EVER.. i wanta move up the real deal in the spring and summer of 09.. bc i will bulking till june 09, then i start to cut for the golds classic in nov. i would like to run twice b4 the show..

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
3 weeks of SD run at 10/10/10 or 10/10/20. Should keep the sides at bay (does for most).

For PCT with SD you need a SERM, but dont need as much as you had for hdrol, lol that PCT was overkil IMO

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
when i said min pct. i meant cheaper than 300bucsl.. i spend around 300 on pct for hdrol( lean ext, cs,pc,oxo,nolva)..

but also this will be my LAST PH run EVER.. i wanta move up the real deal in the spring and summer of 09.. bc i will bulking till june 09, then i start to cut for the golds classic in nov. i would like to run twice b4 the show..
Dude just get some Nolva, cheap, Natty Test Booster, cheap, and some DHEA,cheap.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
3 weeks of SD run at 10/10/10 or 10/10/20. Should keep the sides at bay (does for most).

For PCT with SD you need a SERM, but dont need as much as you had for hdrol, lol that PCT was overkil IMO
my goal is 5pd kepted after pct and 200$ spend on pct

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I never spend more than $50 on pct (nolva,dhea,trib) more is not always better.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
my goal is 5pd kepted after pct and 200$ spend on pct

thats definitely achievable at 10/10/10 on SD, bump it to 20 in the third week if necessary, and a PCT for this cycle will cost you $50 for a cheaper PCT and $100 for a crazy one. IMO this cycle can be done all in for $100

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
id say 4 weeks.
1- sd 10 epi 20
2- sd 20 epi 20
3- epi 40
4- epi 40

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
jeez, guys i never even use a test booster or dhea for my pct. just straight up nolva works like a charm every time. thats 50 or 60 for that ordered online but thats all u need for pct in my book.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
How much did you gain/keep after H-Drol and PCT ?

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How much did you gain/keep after H-Drol and PCT ?
i started at 203 and got up to 218 and when down to 213 and a few weeks after pct im at 220.. so that 203-220 in less than 5 months..CRAZY

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
i started at 203 and got up to 218 and when down to 213 and a few weeks after pct im at 220.. so that 203-220 in less than 5 months..CRAZY

That's a pretty good gain. Awesome!

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
jeez, guys i never even use a test booster or dhea for my pct. just straight up nolva works like a charm every time. thats 50 or 60 for that ordered online but thats all u need for pct in my book.
I pretty much agree man, I spend $35 on 1200mg of Nolvadex, and that should last 1.5-2 PCT's. Dhea, Trib is just a nice bonus, definately not necessary.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thinking im going to X out SD abd run Epistane, isnt epistane stronger than havoc

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
why not run another hdrol cycle but lower dose and shorter?

Cycle: 50mg of hdrol for 4 weeks + cycle support + creatine
PCT: PCS + test booster (trib) + i3c + cycle support + creatine

...it should come out to around 150$

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i will polly run epi and my pct will be pct budget is 250

nolva 40x3-30/20/20/10/5x3
CS-2/2/2/2... i mite have to cap this.
PCS-6/6/4/4
oxo-600/300/200/100
lean ext-3/3/3/3
* i didnt run a test booster on my last cycle, buti kind of want to, should i?
* can you bridge a test booster into a run, like 4-6weeks of disel test or AX then do havoc run?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i will polly run epi and my pct will be pct budget is 250

nolva 40x3-30/20/20/10/5x3
CS-2/2/2/2... i mite have to cap this.
PCS-6/6/4/4
oxo-600/300/200/100
lean ext-3/3/3/3
* i didnt run a test booster on my last cycle, buti kind of want to, should i?
* can you bridge a test booster into a run, like 4-6weeks of disel test or AX then do havoc run?
imo you could have cut costs down by not using oxo, pcs, lxt... use a cheaper ai...relora or vitc for cort.....

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
DO u think epi has more of a kick then hdrol
I'm no xpert on cycles, but I ran a Clorodrol-50 (H-Drol clone) and it comes no where to my Epi cycle! I'm 4 days in and my streinght is up, alonon with a lil alpha male!!Lovin it!

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
DO u think epi has more of a kick then hdrol

Depends on the user. Most people will say yes. I personally ran epi with furazadrol and found it extremely mild and completely worthless under 40mg, but everyone reacts differently. I ran it four 4 weeks if I did it again I would do it 5 weeks @ 40mg.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
I'm no xpert on cycles, but I ran a Clorodrol-50 (H-Drol clone) and it comes no where to my Epi cycle! I'm 4 days in and my streinght is up, alone with a lil alpha male!!Lovin it!

4 days...prob just placebo effect, alpha male possibly not but I would say 4 days of epi the strength gains arent related. When I ran it the strength came end of the 3rd week, and was also mild for strength

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
4 days...prob just placebo effect, alpha male possibly not but I would say 4 days of epi the strength gains arent related. When I ran it the strength came end of the 3rd week, and was also mild for strength
Well mabye I'm something special, but I can tell you I'm not going to rate my cycle off of yours. Just like you said, everyone reacts different. I set myself a pretty solid foundation last week my last set of 8 on everything were failed around 6, now I'm blasting through all sets with 5 more lbs. Don't think it's my Wheaties.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
did yall doase epi by weight. i was told if ur under 200pd that 50mg of hdrol is underdosed, so i ran it at 75 75 100 100 125

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
did yall doase epi by weight. i was told if ur under 200pd that 50mg of hdrol is underdosed, so i ran it at 75 75 100 100 125
I'm 181 and I'm dosing it 20/30/30/40. Three reasons:
1- It's only my second cycle, so with that dose I should yeild some good results
2-Most review have had good results with ratio
3-I works out most effictivly with there being 90 caps per bottle.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Im around 205 I did it 30/30/30/40 with furaz 200-250mg. Didn't notice too much at 30mg, noticed a bit at 40mg. If i did it again I eould run it 40-50mg for 5 weeks tbh

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm no xpert on cycles, but I ran a Clorodrol-50 (H-Drol clone) and it comes no where to my Epi cycle! I'm 4 days in and my streinght is up, alonon with a lil alpha male!!Lovin it!
wait, so the epi cycle is better? your post didnt really clarify which compound is better and what one you are on now lol.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'm goin to run epi high, im goin to start at 30 and depending on how i feel, up the dose.. when does epi kick in, hdrol took 3 weeks

week5-4PSC,2cs,600oxo,3AX
week6-4psc,2cs,300oxo,3AX
week7-4psc,2cs,200oxo,3AX
week8-4psc, 100oxo,2AX
week9-

fyi- i want to dose everything so i ONLY use ONE bottle of everything

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
i'm goin to run epi high, im goin to start at 30 and depending on how i feel, up the dose.. when does epi kick in, hdrol took 3 weeks

week5-4PSC,2cs,600oxo,3AX
week6-4psc,2cs,300oxo,3AX
week7-4psc,2cs,200oxo,3AX
week8-4psc, 100oxo,2AX
week9-

fyi- i want to dose everything so i ONLY use ONE bottle of everything

IMO save your money, nolva + natty test booster will be a better and cheaper PCT. If you're dosing epi high (as in above 40mg) I would advise using a SERM in PCT. Seems 40mg+ is where people start to get noticeably shutdown. For me epi eased in, over week 3 and early week 4. IMO run it 5 weeks 30-40mg

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was goofing around and on NP and priced out a PCT for 269shipped

2-epi
2-CS
1-AX
1-pcs
1-cre kilo
1-tar kilo

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
i don't understand taking creatine while on cycle. you will be strong regardless because you are taking steroids.