Cortisol control with hdrol

eb86

Awards
How important do yall think cortisol control (lean xtreme) is for pct for Hdrol? H drol just seems real mild it doesnt seem like much is needed to run a cycle for it. I have run havoc twice, first time i ran no cortisol control, second time I ran lean xtreme, didnt notice any difference. input is appreciated. Thinking h drol looks great for what I am looking for right now.

Also, people who have run hdrol, how was the acne on it?

spshond

spshond

Awards
I just finished Hdrol and just a little acne, very little though, nothing too be concerned with. I ran it up to 100, I really liked the stuff. Iam on my 2nd week of PCT and I too wonder if Cortisol Control is needed, to me, I did not seea ny sides what so ever.

jock19

Awards
Just started a cycle on Sunday. I have anti-cort on stand by by feelings seem to be mixed as to whether or not it is needed. I suppose there is no harm on erring on the side of caution.

spshond - how did you get on with hdrol? Any good gains/losses?

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
I would like to chime in a bit on this as well. I just began hdrol. I am looking to do 50/75/75/75 maybe a 5th week at 75. I just began week 2. My first cycle of any sort, so I am running it a bit low key. For PCT, I have A.I. PCS and Lean Xtreme and will definitely do some creatine. I know to start the Lean Xtreme on day 15, but how should I dose it? It says 2 to 4 tabs a day...if this is needed, how should it be dosed and for how long? Any advice would be appreciated! And so far so good on this, me like. Oh, btw, I am 28yrs old, 5'11/235ish and have plently of experience with training and basic supps, just new to this area...and diet is spot on. :dance:

spshond

spshond

Awards
I ran Havoc and Hdrol
Havoc 30/40/40/40
Hdrol 50/75/75/100.

I Loved this cycle, no sides, Iam in PCT right now and I feel great already. Its weired, Ibeen off both compounds for 2 weeks now and My pumps are still there specially when working on bicepts. I gained 18 lbs and thus far have kept about 13. I will be happy with keeping 10.

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
I ran Havoc and Hdrol
Havoc 30/40/40/40
Hdrol 50/75/75/100.

I Loved this cycle, no sides, Iam in PCT right now and I feel great already. Its weired, Ibeen off both compounds for 2 weeks now and My pumps are still there specially when working on bicepts. I gained 18 lbs and thus far have kept about 13. I will be happy with keeping 10.
That's awesome bro! :dance: What does your PCT look like?

spshond

spshond

Awards
Torem
Post Cycle Support
Joint Support Cissus RX
Liver 52 Support
Diesel Test Hardcore
Lean Xtreme

spshond

spshond

Awards
I feel good, but Iam itching to start my next cycle, but I know that I must wait even though I did not receive any sides. Blood Pressure is normal, but I have not gotten a blood test to see where lipids are at.

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
Torem
Post Cycle Support
Joint Support Cissus RX
Liver 52 Support
Diesel Test Hardcore
Lean Xtreme
How do you plan on dosing the Lean Xtreme and for how long? You are gonna begin (or you did begin it) day 15 right?