6-oxo Question

mastaclue00

Awards
Hey guys..Just a quick question about 6-oxo Extreme..
I've currently on-cycle taking epistane. I'm on week2 taking 30 mgs per day and I'm feeling great. I have everything ready for my pct and its gonna look like this:

Day 1-5 = 120mg Torm
Day 6-21 = 60mg Torm
Day 22-28 = 30mg Torm

Also will be taking PCS for a test booster every day, 2 in the morning and 2 pre workout.

I am planning on taking 6-oxo after Day 28 like this:

Week 5: 4 Caps 6-OXO Extreme
Week 6: 3 Caps 6-OXO Extreme
Week 7: 2 Caps 6-OXO Extreme
Week 8: 1 Cap 6-OXO Extreme

I bought the 6-oxo only because I've read that it will help keep my gains after the torm. My question is, what exactly does 6-oxo do for you and am i going to need to take anything after the 6-oxo? Its not a steroid right? Thanks so much! Let me know what you guys think

jock19

Awards
Have a read at some other threads. I think a fair few people use nolva for pct rather than 6-oxo.

mastaclue00

Awards
Have a read at some other threads. I think a fair few people use nolva for pct rather than 6-oxo.
I'm gonna be using torem as my serm (with PCS as a test booster) and then use 6-oxo after the 4 weeks of torem. I'll start at 400 mgs and taper down. I'm just not exactly sure why people used 6-oxo after thier serm and I can't find out anywhere. I just want to make sure its safe to end with and won't wind up making me have a bad case of gyno or something

DrakeC

DrakeC

Awards
6-oxo is an AI, 6-oxo extreme is an AI plus Resveratrol which acts like a SERM. PCS is also Resveratrol. Neither of these are really true test boosters but i guess that is a side effect of blocking estrogen.

Most people like to run the AI in inverse to the SERM so as you taper down the SERM you ramp up the AI. I dont think ive seen anyone using a SERM for 4 weeks and then an AI for 4 weeks after that, can you point me to the post?

mastaclue00

Awards
okay well i posted this thread before the cycle:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/94512-epistane-pct-question.html

here is where I found the first option:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4629843

But I cannot find where I found the second option, but the people who responded said that it made sense to use the second option (which is the one I posted in this thread). But I guess I just was no completely convinced and I wanted to make sure before I begin PCT.

I also made a post in Neoborn's Epistane FAQ:

Neo, would this be okay to do after an epi cycle:

Day 1-5 = 120mg Torm
Day 6-21 = 60mg Torm
Day 22-28 = 30mg Torm
Week 5: 4 Caps 6-OXO Extreme
Week 6: 3 Caps 6-OXO Extreme
Week 7: 2 Caps 6-OXO Extreme
Week 8: 1 Cap 6-OXO Extreme
Looks good to me, I would add some kind of Fenugreek or test booster like PCS in there and you're all good.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me....am I missing the question or? Sorry for being so late to the party!

mastaclue00

Awards
Looks good to me....am I missing the question or? Sorry for being so late to the party!
Hey neo! its all good..This was my question: "My question is, what exactly does 6-oxo do for you and am i going to need to take anything after the 6-oxo? Its not a steroid right? Thanks so much! Let me know what you guys think"

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Hey neo! its all good..This was my question: "My question is, what exactly does 6-oxo do for you and am i going to need to take anything after the 6-oxo? Its not a steroid right? Thanks so much! Let me know what you guys think"

I rescently finishe an Epistane cycle took whole bunch of test boosters/cortisol controls etc...they all did squat untill I took 6-oxo I got from a friend...the 180 caps bottle or something like that! Well my Libido/(I assume Test too) shot thru the roof in 3 days. I love this stuff. P.A. on his website says it's natural....the guy that Makes Dermacrine says its a steroid or hormonal or something...I do not know who to believe.

I rescently started taking Dermacrine because it's supposed to be better than reg. DHEA caps. I bought the caps from Ultimate nutrition also in case I was disappointed with the Dermacrine...Guess what...I take the Dermacrine in the morning & I feel nothing....zilch....I take a 50 mg cap few hours later & i feel fantastic (DHEA supposed to increase sense well being amongst other things)

What I'm getting at is...maybe everyone is different or there is alot of HYPE on some of these products. You will just have to do alot of research and find out for yourself.

As far as 6-oxo is concerned I am treating it as Natural...it lowers your bodies estrogen and therefore indirectly tricks your body into producing more Test since Estro is a byproduct of Test I believe. For me...it worked wonders...I will definitely use again. As for things like aPCT It did nothing for me that I could feel so I will not use again. I did not need a Serm, I also took aPCT....I also felt nothing on it. I guess alot of this is trial and error and alot of $$$$$$.

Lucky.

mastaclue00

Awards
I rescently finishe an Epistane cycle took whole bunch of test boosters/cortisol controls etc...they all did squat untill I took 6-oxo I got from a friend...the 180 caps bottle or something like that! Well my Libido/(I assume Test too) shot thru the roof in 3 days. I love this stuff. P.A. on his website says it's natural....the guy that Makes Dermacrine says its a steroid or hormonal or something...I do not know who to believe.

I rescently started taking Dermacrine because it's supposed to be better than reg. DHEA caps. I bought the caps from Ultimate nutrition also in case I was disappointed with the Dermacrine...Guess what...I take the Dermacrine in the morning & I feel nothing....zilch....I take a 50 mg cap few hours later & i feel fantastic (DHEA supposed to increase sense well being amongst other things)

What I'm getting at is...maybe everyone is different or there is alot of HYPE on some of these products. You will just have to do alot of research and find out for yourself.

As far as 6-oxo is concerned I am treating it as Natural...I did not need a Serm, I also took aPCT....I also felt nothing on it. I guess alot of this is trial and error and alot of $$$$$$.

Lucky.

thanks for the post man....i'm about two weeks into my PCT which is torem and PCS (test booster). My libido is still dead, but for the most part i've kept my gains. I'm worried that the slight gyno reduction I saw might be comin back. :( I just want to make sure that takin the 6-oxo will be safe and won't have any bad effects, only good ones.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the post man....i'm about two weeks into my PCT which is torem and PCS (test booster). My libido is still dead, but for the most part i've kept my gains. I'm worried that the slight gyno reduction I saw might be comin back. :( I just want to make sure that takin the 6-oxo will be safe and won't have any bad effects, only good ones.
Should be good ones. It woke up my Libdo instantly. Let us know if it does the same for you.

serruti

Awards
Luciano I had just started a Furazadrol/Epi cycle, I´ll do Tamoxifen 20/20/10/10 and then tamper down 6-oxxo extreme to avoid any rebound or delayed gyno. That was the way I was suggested to do it. Hope that helps.

By the way, how was your cycle?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro, the torm alone should be bringing your libido back very soon. I thought it would have done so by now honestly.

The 6-oxo should be fine to add in at some point over the next few weeks. It is aromatase inhibitor and will work with your bodies natural production of hormones ( Aromatase - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ).

When you have a chance try reading through these threads: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/96169-otc-pct-guide.html

The second one is for otc pct, but there is still some pertinent information in there for you despite your usage of a synthetic SERM.

mastaclue00

Awards
Bro, the torm alone should be bringing your libido back very soon. I thought it would have done so by now honestly.

The 6-oxo should be fine to add in at some point over the next few weeks. It is aromatase inhibitor and will work with your bodies natural production of hormones ( Aromatase - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ).

When you have a chance try reading through these threads: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/96169-otc-pct-guide.html

The second one is for otc pct, but there is still some pertinent information in there for you despite your usage of a synthetic SERM.

Okay things are looking alot better now, libido back up and running. Thanks for all the info and stuff. Almost done with my third week of torem. I will prob start the 6-oxo as soon as i'm done with torem. Thanks guys

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to hear that the Torm and POST Cycle Support are working out for you...I'll take your word on it though as I really don't want to see any progress pix :nono:

Did you end up tweaking anything or did you just follow the protocol from your first post?

mastaclue00

Awards
Great to hear that the Torm and POST Cycle Support are working out for you...I'll take your word on it though as I really don't want to see any progress pix :nono:

Did you end up tweaking anything or did you just follow the protocol from your first post?

Thanks man. na I just stuck to the protocol. Guess it just took a little longer than I expected but everything worked out great.