Original 4-AD?

Rock Head

Awards
Would the new 3-AD stack well with it? Also can't remember best dosage, empty stomach or with food ...........?

Been over a year and drawing a blank.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
not much luck i see, i dont have a answer for you as i wasnt into this type of stuff when it was legal, but here is a bump for ya

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Would the new 3-AD stack well with it? Also can't remember best dosage, empty stomach or with food ...........?

Been over a year and drawing a blank.
800-1600mg every day, taken orally, with meals. It would likely not stack well with 3-AD. I'm saying this b/c I'm about to wrap up a cycle of 3-AD.

crazilyfter42

Awards
I could see the original 4-ad stacking well with superdrol. If i was able to get my hands on some that would be what I would run it with.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
how about with halodrol
Yes, I think it would stack nicely it. Its kind of androgenic, so be on the lookout for those types of sides. I'd also monitor your BP if you go over 4 caps a day. My BP went from 120/65 to 140/80 in the span of 10 days when I bumped from 4 to 6 caps a day. In hindsight, I should have planned on using the appropriate support supplements prior to beginning. I'm on day 33 and have two days left. I gained a total of 7lbs, most of which came within the first two weeks with no changes in diet(eating maintenance)or training. I also stacked with AMS 1-Androsterone for the first 15 days(at 400mg and when the majority of weight gain occurred) and then just used actual 1-AD(along with 3-AD at 6 caps) afterwards at a lower dose(300mg).