PCT Question

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
i am not sure if I am posting this in the right section or not and I apologize for that. I have done research on this for sometime now and just wanted to get some other individuals opinions.

What would you recommend for PCT after a month's supply of Tren Xtreme?

Possible dosing of 40/40/20/20 of Nolva, Milk Thistle, and maybe 6-OXO?

Test Booster?

What about after two months of Tren, same PCT?

I appreciate the feedback. Thanks guys,
TD.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Tren Xtreme isnt methylated so theres no need for Milk Thistle.....run Nolva 20/20/10/10 along with a test booster

what are u asking about 2 months AFTER?

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
No, what I was meaning was would the pct amount be the same as far as taking two months worth of tren compared to one month.

If I may ask, why 20,20,10,10 rather than the higher dosage of 40,40,20,20?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
No, what I was meaning was would the pct amount be the same as far as taking two months worth of tren compared to one month.

Higher does not = better. There is no science (other than broscience) that says doses exceeding 20 mg/day are any better

Why would you even use Nolva for that cycle? You could easily run it with simply OTC PCT products.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
its mainly dependent on how shutdown ur body is. unless running Superdrol or Phera, i usually recommend 20/20/10/10

...BUT, since u want to run the tren xtreme 8 weeks, u might be better off using 40/40/20/20

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
its mainly dependent on how shutdown ur body is. unless running Superdrol or Phera, i usually recommend 20/20/10/10

...BUT, since u want to run the tren xtreme 8 weeks, u might be better off using 40/40/20/20

That's originally what I was thinking since I was planning an 8 week cycle. Thanks.

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
Higher does not = better. There is no science (other than broscience) that says doses exceeding 20 mg/day are any better

Why would you even use Nolva for that cycle? You could easily run it with simply OTC PCT products.
I am experiencing a little nipple sensitivity so I figured Nolva would be the way to go rather than OTC. I appreciate the feedback.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 19
Jbtwentytwo Supplements 2
35 and Older 2
Anabolics 7
Post Cycle Therapy 6