Beat gyno now check these options

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sup guys my last post on here was a problem i encountered with letrozole when i was trying to eliminate my gyno problem, My nipples were puffy, had round mass behind them, and were lactating.. scary stuff.

Im happy to report that ive nearly eliminated all of my gyno and my sex drive is coming back to full swing quick. The remaining gyno isnt even noticable, my protocol for that was

Week 1-5
- Letro .5mg taper up 2.5mg
- Cabergoline 500mcg x 3 a week
- Milk Thistle

5-7
- Letro taper down to .5mg
- Caber 500mcg x 1 a week
- Nolva 30/20 (week 6 - 7 )
- Milk Thistle

I had great success with this and would reccomend anyone with a problem like mine to look into a protocol similar to this, I would have gone the Raloxifene route but as you guys know sources for Raloxifene are getting harder to find..
------------------------------------------------------------
Future Cycle Otions ( CHECK THESE PLEASE)

Before you say why, these are intended to be safest for the hair and gyno. keep that in mind.

FIRST
Week 1-12
- Test E 250mg /week
- EQ 400/ week
- 1mg Finasteride ( effective with EQ stack? )
- 1mg Adex e3d
- 5% topical spiro ED
- 2% nizoral shampoo EOD

SECOND
Week 1 -12
- Test E 500mg / week only
- 2mg Finasteride
- 1mg Adex e3d
- Topical Spiro
- Nizoral

LAST
Week 1- 12
- Test E 250mg / week
- Deca 400mg / week ( NO FINASTERIDE w/ THIS!)
- Cabergoline 500mcg / twice a week
- 1mg Adex E3D
- 5% Topical Spiro
- Nizoral

Ive done as much research as I could here and I understand that the dosing for the TEST in most of these wont yield 20+ lbs of muscle but thats ok, this is intended as a hair safe moderate gain cycle. Share your opinions guys this would help not just me but alot of MPB prone guys out there. :cheers:

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When I begin I will be keeping a detailed log including any shedding I encounter, The pct for these cycles would include HCG, Clomid, Nolva and Clenbuterol.

The comid and nolva may be subsituted for Toremifene ( I am still researching it)

rugburnz

rugburnz

Awards
on the last i'd want to keep my test mg above deca mg to avoid erectile disfunction and i'd save the clen for after the pct so i wouldnt burn off any of my gains. finestride can also affect sexual functions so use sparingly for prostate reasons. the shampoos should work fine for any hair thinning, itchiness or loss. i use the nizoral right now and all is well

rugburnz

rugburnz

Awards
how low did your sex drive get when using your letro like this and how long till you got it back to full swing?

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
how long has it been since you finished your gyno eliminating cycle?

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how low did your sex drive get when using your letro like this and how long till you got it back to full swing?
It got pretty low man and i began noticing it at the 1mg mark, letro made it a chore to get my boy up while on but you know what? it did its damn job with the gyno so :dance:

how long has it been since you finished your gyno eliminating cycle?
i finished my gyno battle up a week ago and my sex drive came back rather quickly when i began nolva, id say in about a week. Please note that any of these future cycles listed would be attempted months down the road.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
good point on the deca dosing, i would most likely bring that dose down to 250mg as well then.

Now with the 2nd cycle if running test alone with finasteride, im hindering gains for sure as DHT plays a big role in strength, mass building etc.. would i still make a decent gain with just the free non reduced test in my system? ... someone out there must of tried this cycle before, chime in guys

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Up the test doses on option 1 and 3. Your doing TRT doses. 500mg would be a good starting point
Your right about the TRT dose but that was kinda the point as i dont see a trt dose accelerating hairloss, i was relying on the deca or EQ to make the gains since they are not very androgenic to begin with. Am I missing something here?

ALSO , here at my gym there are a few guys that ran 250mg doses of Test E for 10 weeks and made great gains! they have a very bulky watery look, not cut at all .

bertil1980

Awards
Sup guys my last post on here was a problem i encountered with letrozole when i was trying to eliminate my gyno problem, My nipples were puffy, had round mass behind them, and were lactating.. scary stuff.

Im happy to report that ive nearly eliminated all of my gyno and my sex drive is coming back to full swing quick. The remaining gyno isnt even noticable, my protocol for that was

Week 1-5
- Letro .5mg taper up 2.5mg
- Cabergoline 500mcg x 3 a week
- Milk Thistle

5-7
- Letro taper down to .5mg
- Caber 500mcg x 1 a week
- Nolva 30/20 (week 6 - 7 )
- Milk Thistle

I had great success with this and would reccomend anyone with a problem like mine to look into a protocol similar to this, I would have gone the Raloxifene route but as you guys know sources for Raloxifene are getting harder to find..
------------------------------------------------------------
Future Cycle Otions ( CHECK THESE PLEASE)

Before you say why, these are intended to be safest for the hair and gyno. keep that in mind.

FIRST
Week 1-12
- Test E 250mg /week
- EQ 400/ week
- 1mg Finasteride ( effective with EQ stack? )
- 1mg Adex e3d
- 5% topical spiro ED
- 2% nizoral shampoo EOD

SECOND
Week 1 -12
- Test E 500mg / week only
- 2mg Finasteride
- 1mg Adex e3d
- Topical Spiro
- Nizoral

LAST
Week 1- 12
- Test E 250mg / week
- Deca 400mg / week ( NO FINASTERIDE w/ THIS!)
- Cabergoline 500mcg / twice a week
- 1mg Adex E3D
- 5% Topical Spiro
- Nizoral

Ive done as much research as I could here and I understand that the dosing for the TEST in most of these wont yield 20+ lbs of muscle but thats ok, this is intended as a hair safe moderate gain cycle. Share your opinions guys this would help not just me but alot of MPB prone guys out there. :cheers:
Thats a pretty high dose of caber, was there any side effects at that dose? i've got high prolactin levels at the moe which is making me lactate slighty (but no lumps, soreness etc) and im going to run caber but still deciding on what dose to run?! most people say 0.5mg per week

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats a pretty high dose of caber, was there any side effects at that dose? i've got high prolactin levels at the moe which is making me lactate slighty (but no lumps, soreness etc) and im going to run caber but still deciding on what dose to run?! most people say 0.5mg per week
yeahh i dont know where you got that information from.. This drug is originaly for patients suffering from Parkinsons and its my understanding that they take almost 3 times the dose i did, ( new studies shows that high of a dose at extended period of time led to leaky heart valves)

500mcg a week sounds a little on the low side, go atleast 500mcg x 2 a week. The only side effect i noticed before the letro kicked in was a raging libido, i was recharged and ready to go much much faster after a nut ( you should experience same thing) If you have high prolactin it may be affecting your sex drive at the moment cabergoline is what you need, but ofcoarse.. go see your doc =)

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What happened to all the AM OG's?? Dr.D, tripdogg, board sponsors you guys must not like me or these "Safe cycles" too much.

DirtyElbierto

Awards
Im trying the same protocol for gyno right now too !
Letro .5mg taper up 2.5mg
Cabergoline 500mcg x 3 a week
Got some little patches of glandular gyno, and some damn tit fat.
Its really not that bad, but its allways 2000 times worse in your head !
Ill keep yall updated on my sucess.
Suerte !