Superdrol NG, is dose the same as OG Superdrol????????????

  1. Registered User
    INFLUENCER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    202

    Superdrol NG, is dose the same as OG Superdrol????????????


    Sup bro's I just bought some Superdrol NG by Anabolic Xtreme to kick start my Test/Deca cycle. Anyways, this bottle looks different than the old Superdrol and on the back it says take 3-4 capsules a day. I thought it was 2-3 capsules max of the old ****, unless this new superdrol isn't 10mg a capsule (of course it doesn't say anywhere on here if they are 10mg caps or not?) Anyways, is this new Superdrol NG weaker and I need to take more or is 3 caps a day enough still? Thanks bro's....FLU

  2. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Rep Power
    33340

    Superdrol-NG is just yohimbine and DHEA.


    aka waste of money, not even worth using.




    If the original Superdrol was a ferrari, Superdrol-NG is a 1992 Ford Escort.
  3. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Rep Power
    33340

    This is the product you need to be using. It is a superdrol clone.


    M-Drol (90 capsules) By: Competitive Edge Labs
    •   
       

  4. CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
    Board Sponsor
    Usf97j4x4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,154
    Rep Power
    653

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    This is the product you need to be using. It is a superdrol clone.


    M-Drol (90 capsules) By: Competitive Edge Labs
    Dang you do the work for me around here...
  5. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Rep Power
    33340

    Quote Originally Posted by Usf97j4x4 View Post
    Dang you do the work for me around here...


    Send me free products
  6. CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
    Board Sponsor
    Usf97j4x4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,154
    Rep Power
    653

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Superdrol-NG is just yohimbine and DHEA.


    aka waste of money, not even worth using.




    If the original Superdrol was a ferrari, Superdrol-NG is a 1992 Ford Escort.
    I was thinking more along the lines of an 89' Geo Metro.
  7. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Rep Power
    33340

    Yeah an Escort was a bit generous wasn't it ?
  8. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    here
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3520

    Quote Originally Posted by Usf97j4x4 View Post
    I was thinking more along the lines of an 89' Geo Metro.

    how about a 1990 Geo Tracker......purple...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  9. Registered User
    INFLUENCER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    202

    Son-of-a-*****! Well that's a waste of the past 5 days and first week of my cycle! I'm glad I caught it now. I'm ordering the M-drol now, why would they change superdrol to garbage????
  10. CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
    Board Sponsor
    Usf97j4x4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,154
    Rep Power
    653

    Quote Originally Posted by INFLUENCER View Post
    Son-of-a-*****! Well that's a waste of the past 5 days and first week of my cycle! I'm glad I caught it now. I'm ordering the M-drol now, why would they change superdrol to garbage????
    Well... they discontinued superdrol and years later they brought this product out and used the old superdrol name for a marketing ploy to lure in suckers like you, and 1000s of others. It would be a decent pre-workout product so it shouldnt be considered a total waste.
  11. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Rep Power
    33340

    Quote Originally Posted by INFLUENCER View Post
    Son-of-a-*****! Well that's a waste of the past 5 days and first week of my cycle! I'm glad I caught it now. I'm ordering the M-drol now, why would they change superdrol to garbage????


    FDA regulations. Lots of stuff getting banned.


    I noticed that you have been a member here since 2003.


    A lot of things have changed since '03 and alot of that good stuff is gone now. You have real gear anyways, so it really dosen't matter.




    Haha, I remember my friend used ErgoPharm's 1-AD a long time ago before it was banned back in the day. He went out to Iraq for several years, got out of training, etc, etc.


    Once his Iraq tour was over he went to go pick up some 1-AD and they told him it got banned 2 years ago. It was hilarious.
  12. Registered User
    INFLUENCER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    202

    Just ordered the M-drol, USF get that stuff to me ASAP!!!
  13. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Rep Power
    33340

    If you are using Test/Deca, how come you aren't just using D-Bol as a jump start ?

    I don't know anyone personally who has access to the real stuff, yet buys designers as well.
  14. CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
    Board Sponsor
    Usf97j4x4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,154
    Rep Power
    653

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    If you are using Test/Deca, how come you aren't just using D-Bol as a jump start ?

    I don't know anyone personally who has access to the real stuff, yet buys designers as well.
    Eh, some dealers dont have everything but dbol is pretty common. Lot of bunk dbol out there too though...

    I've seen that cycle (using M-Drol for kickstart) ran many times with success.

    GL
  15. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Rep Power
    33340

    as you can see from my avatar, Bush endorses M-Drol.





    .........and Mass Tabs in my other avatar picture.
  16. Registered User
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    30.2747, -97.7404
    Posts
    4,279
    Rep Power
    5600

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I don't know anyone personally who has access to the real stuff, yet buys designers as well.
    <<<<<<<<<
  17. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Rep Power
    33340

    d-bol is pretty common though. if you can get test/deca, I'd be very surprised not to get d-bol.


    I think Epi/Havoc is probably all around the best out there right now.

    Halo is safe, but fairly weak. P-Plex is sides in a bottle, M-Drol is too toxic, and who knows what other weird stuff people are pushing.
  18. CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
    Board Sponsor
    Usf97j4x4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,154
    Rep Power
    653

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    as you can see from my avatar, Bush endorses M-Drol.





    .........and Mass Tabs in my other avatar picture.
    I actually made that avatar for llern

    Also endorsed by the worlds smallest body builder and, popeye.
  19. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Rep Power
    33340

    I was wondering who made that. The Mass Tabs one I made myself awhile back.
  20. CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
    Board Sponsor
    Usf97j4x4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,154
    Rep Power
    653

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    d-bol is pretty common though. if you can get test/deca, I'd be very surprised not to get d-bol.


    I think Epi/Havoc is probably all around the best out there right now.

    Halo is safe, but fairly weak. P-Plex is sides in a bottle, M-Drol is too toxic, and who knows what other weird stuff people are pushing.
    I'd say Havoc/Epi is comparable to H-Drol at the 30-40 mg/day range. Either compound (Epi or Hdrol) is a great starter.
  21. Registered User
    INFLUENCER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    202

    Good questions brother, actually I could have gotten Dbol but I am planning on running Anavar for the 2nd 6 weeks of my cycle so initially I wasn't planning on running any oral at all for the first half. Then figured **** it, I'll just run the Superdrol for a quick 3 week kicker since I know it worked well for me in the past and I could get it with in 2 days, anyways, that's why, but **** with that error now by the time i get my M-drol and it kicks in the damb test will be working so it's almost like what's the point! I'm just impaitient I guess
  22. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wolf Den SF-10
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0

    This should be someone's quote...

    Quote Originally Posted by Usf97j4x4 View Post
    Well... they discontinued superdrol and years later they brought this product out and used the old superdrol name for a marketing ploy to lure in suckers like you, and 1000s of others. It would be a decent pre-workout product so it shouldnt be considered a total waste.

    "Next Generation," b!tch please! Company belongs in the toilet.
  23. Registered User
    INFLUENCER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    202

    That is quite a scam, I did fall for it, should have done my research first but since I bought if from THIS SITE i thought it was legit.
  24. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Rep Power
    33340

    you should log your cycle.
  25. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Rep Power
    33340

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    This should be someone's quote...




    "Next Generation," b!tch please! Company belongs in the toilet.

    Hydroxycut
    Halodrol
    Superdrol

    ...........I'm surprised ErgoPharm didn't call their new product '1-AD Next Generation Liquigels'.
  26. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    here
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3520

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Hydroxycut
    Halodrol
    Superdrol

    ...........I'm surprised ErgoPharm didn't call their new product 'Hardcore 1-AD NG Liquigels'.

    there i fixed it
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best time to dose SuperDrol
    By Smith402 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-03-2010, 08:53 AM
  2. magnadrol with low dose superdrol?
    By james1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 12:05 AM
  3. low dose of superdrol?
    By superbman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 09:33 PM
  4. Low Dose Superdrol
    By Bernie1b in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-27-2007, 08:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in