how to stack: epidrol. sdrol. furazodrol?

fisherman

fisherman

Awards
hi guys, i am new and from germany... so excuse me if my english isnt that good.

i have used s-drol once for 3 weeks. gained 8pounds and kept them.
usually i would do my 2nd cycle with s-drol, but i read that epistane is quite good and not so bad to my liver, cholesterin. also i read that the stack epidrol/furazodrol would be very good.

situation:
i dont know how to use them in a best way.

1. only s-drol
2. only epidrol
3. stack both
4. s-drol and furza
5. epi and furza
6. s-drol furza and epi

i think no6 has too many sides, doesnt it?

just wanted to know, how you guys would these "supps" ?

oh, nearly forgot:
i am 22years old, and in the gym for nearly 4 years now.

i hope to find some good answers here, because in germany no one really knows furza and they say that s-drol is crap.

cu fisherman

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
hi guys, i am new and from germany... so excuse me if my english isnt that good.

i have used s-drol once for 3 weeks. gained 8pounds and kept them.
usually i would do my 2nd cycle with s-drol, but i read that epistane is quite good and not so bad to my liver, cholesterin. also i read that the stack epidrol/furazodrol would be very good.

situation:
i dont know how to use them in a best way.

1. only s-drol
2. only epidrol
3. stack both
4. s-drol and furza
5. epi and furza
6. s-drol furza and epi

i think no6 has too many sides, doesnt it?

just wanted to know, how you guys would these "supps" ?

oh, nearly forgot:
i am 22years old, and in the gym for nearly 4 years now.

i hope to find some good answers here, because in germany no one really knows furza and they say that s-drol is crap.

cu fisherman
I never recommend ANYONE stack ANYTHING with S-Drol. It is potent enough on its own (not to mention extremely hepatotoxic). That being said I would just run the S-Drol. If you don't gain off S-Drol alone then stacking compounds with it will not make any difference.

You can stack the Epidrol and Furazadrol into another cycle later.

fisherman

fisherman

Awards
ok so only s-drol cycle. and after that, how many weeks off for the next epi furza cycle?

4weeks between enough?

i will take support supplements in the cycle and after it....

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
good rule of thumb - time off between cycles = time spent on on + plus time on pct. so if your on s-drol for 3 weeks, then do a 4 week pct, you should at least take 7 weeks off after the pct is finished to start your next cycle. this way your liver and the rest of your body will be up to normal and healthy functioning and your receptor sites will be clear.

another option you could do is this....

i just finished 3 weeks of epi (30/40/50) and am now on 2 weeks of s-drol/phera (20mg sdrol 30mg phera), i dont have really any neg sides to speak of either. i am on alotta support supps tho and have been doin cardio. i would say do 3 weeks of your epidrol then do 2 weeks of super. i gained 8lbs the first 3 weeks on epistane and am on the beginning of the second week of super/pher and have already gained 7lbs.

fisherman

fisherman

Awards
hey latsrus, the 2nd opinion sounds interesting...

i think i will do that.

3 weeks epidrol
and 2 weeks s-drol....

can i stack the epidrol with furazodrol? or would it be to toxic.

i am also a friend of support supps. milk thistle,red yeast rice, vit b6, q10. these are my supplements which i will take during my cycle and on my off time, (pct).

so can i stack epi and furza or is it mad to do that?
i done a sdrol cycle 2 once, which dosage shall i take the epi or furza?
s-drol i will stay on 20mg a day.

hope im not asking too much, and that my english is able to understand ;)

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
hey latsrus, the 2nd opinion sounds interesting...

i think i will do that.

3 weeks epidrol
and 2 weeks s-drol....

can i stack the epidrol with furazodrol? or would it be to toxic.

i am also a friend of support supps. milk thistle,red yeast rice, vit b6, q10. these are my supplements which i will take during my cycle and on my off time, (pct).

so can i stack epi and furza or is it mad to do that?
i done a sdrol cycle 2 once, which dosage shall i take the epi or furza?
s-drol i will stay on 20mg a day.

hope im not asking too much, and that my english is able to understand ;)
Epi / Furaz is probably a fairly safe stack.

If you run the S-Drol, what will you use for your PCT?

adrenaline89

adrenaline89

Awards
Just puttin this out there- I just ran an Epi/M-Drol/WinZtrol stack for a 4 week cut. It was great, unbelievably I was in a caloric deficit and still gained lean body mass while losing body fat.
As far as hepatoxicity, I only took milk thistle at a 1000 mg a day- My liver values were tested just yesterday and showed perfect health. I am not saying this is true for everyone- but IMO the hepatoxicity of these compounds is severely overstated.

P

Piph05

Awards
Does the time on/time off rule also apply to non methyls?

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
i think youll be fine with the furza and epidrol , i actually addded a bottle of methyl 1-d to my epistane part in order to increase dhea, since thats mostly what methyl 1-d is, and i had no problems. since furza isnt methyled u should be fine. i would run the epi 30/40/50, ive never un furza so i cant tell u what to run that at, also see how the first week feels, if u are making good gains and dont have any real sides than go to 40 the next week, and if that goes well then go 50 the next week. if the 40 feels good and u like that, then run the last week at 40 and thats fine too. personally i found the best gains on epi to be at the higher doses. i ran it 60 a couple days too to use the whole bottle. and yes keep the super at 20 for the last couple weeks. ull like this stack, its a great 5 weeker. just make sure to do nolva or another serm for pct. im doin 40/30/20/20. ALSO MAKE SURE ur diet is in check. i didnt gain sheat my first week on epi, excpet strength, thought id be fine with a high fat high protein diet, but i wasnt, so i added more carbs and wallah, gianed lean mass. it really helps!

fisherman

fisherman

Awards
hi guys, me again :)

well, got all my stuff at home now. wanted to start in september. But i want to do a testosterone enantate cycle. And the "drol's-stack" i would like to use as a kickstarer , beceause the testo-e will take a few weeks, until it works. So what i mean:

starting testo-e e5d or e7d have to see. and start the drolstack at the same time. the testo-e for 24 weeks and in the first 4 or 5 weeks the drol and testosterone, so when im finished with the drolstack the testo-e is in its full effect. what do you think?

supportsupps i would take for 7 or 8 weeks. and zinc all the time.

can i use that for a kickstart in the testo cycle?

thx, simon

:head:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
24 weeks for your first test-e cycle? not a good idea.

what are your goals? cut? strength? bulk?

fisherman

fisherman

Awards
my goal is to bulk no cutting and strength,ok. but i want to bulk, become big :)
but can i do the drolstack as a kickstart for my testo cycle?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
maybe things are different in Germany, here we usually recommend 12 weeks for a cycle of Test-E, and feel that 16+ week cycles should be done with HCG. Also Test-E should be injected more frequently thatn e5d or e7d

I wouldn't use Superdrol to kick start Test, it's best run for only 3 weeks and it's very suppressive. The Epidrol and Furazadrol would be better.

and your stats? Height/weight bodyfat % that helps us determine dosages