not sure what caused this

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.93%

not sure what caused this

my semen is slightly pink tinted or maybe a tannish its def not blood. this never accurred until i ran dbol had anyone else had this happen or is it something else???

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Spudpunx View Post
    my semen is slightly pink tinted or maybe a tannish its def not blood. this never accurred until i ran dbol had anyone else had this happen or is it something else???
    The androgenic activity may have lead to something going on with your prostate. Just a shot in the dark. You are what you eat, so look at your diet.

Since the prostate gland produce approx. 10-30% of your semen, and that DBol can affect the prostate, that is what lead me to take a stab at that.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.93%

diets never changed that may be what it is, because only the semen is tinted, the sperm its self is still white
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.34%

hey bro have you been rooting any questionable girls lately ? you don't have to answer that obviously but sounds a lot like either an std or infection... a simple course of antibiotics will fix you up if that is the case so see a doctor and explain your symptoms...
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.5%

diets never changed that may be what it is, because only the semen is tinted, the sperm its self is still white
    You can see your sperm? If its a discharge that comes out even if you dont have an erection then yeah it may be an infection.
  6. CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Let me get some of that for valentines day

skeet skeet skeet

lol - sounds like a prostate issue too... can you give us more info?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.93%

thats about all i can tell you i really dont know how to describe it, no girls suspicious, ill try to explain a little better... there is a difference in consistancy in the discolored semen, the whiter semen is more thick, i dont know how i would have an infection i am very healthy... and there is no pain or weird sensations just... color... i appreciate your guys help though
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

thats about all i can tell you i really dont know how to describe it, no girls suspicious, ill try to explain a little better... there is a difference in consistancy in the discolored semen, the whiter semen is more thick, i dont know how i would have an infection i am very healthy... and there is no pain or weird sensations just... color... i appreciate your guys help though

i suggest lower ur dbol dose slighty and see if theres any change.....i dont really have an explaination for pink semen,lol
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.52%
    Achievements Posting Pro

just go see a doctor...i mean it cannot be good. or try webmd or something
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.52%
    Achievements Posting Pro

im telling you webmd.com is da shyt

When Semen Turns Pink

I'm a 34-year-old man in pretty good shape and decent health. Recently, I noticed that my semen was coming out slightly pink. What could this be, and what should I do about it? By Steven N. Gange, MD, FACS

Oct. 16, 2000 -- You probably have a case of "hematospermia," or blood in the semen, which can be an alarming experience for any guy. Luckily, in most cases, it's more of a scare than a serious health problem.

Blood in the semen is usually caused by an infection, and it can be treated with antibiotics. But in rare cases, it can be a symptom of some more serious problems, so you should make sure to see a doctor.

As you may already know, the purpose of semen is to take the sperm for a ride through the body and to nourish it along the way. A very small part of a man's seminal fluid is actually sperm made in the testicles; the rest is semen produced by the prostate gland and the nearby seminal vesicles.

The prostate is a sponge-like organ with many delicate passageways devoted to producing this fluid. If an infection flares up either there or in the seminal vesicles, the irritation can cause bleeding that seeps into the semen.

As with other areas of the body, some infections require treatment and others do not. Unfortunately, neither you nor your doctor may be able to tell the difference. So most physicians treat this condition with a course of antibiotics for bacterial (as opposed to viral) prostatitis. If you have symptoms like aching in your testicles or perineum (the area between your testicles and anus) or any difficulty urinating, you are more likely to benefit from antibiotics. However, whether it's bacterial or viral, this problem usually gets better with treatment, though it can recur, sometimes repeatedly.

Some less common reasons for blood in the semen are prostate cancer, bladder cancer, scarring in the urethra, and even severe high blood pressure. Your doctor may want to give you a careful physical exam, take a urine specimen, or suggest a PSA test (which helps detect prostate cancer) to assess the situation more precisely.

More rarely, your doctor may want to look into the urethra or bladder with a tube-like camera called a cystoscope or order an ultrasound exam of the prostate. If your doctor suspects prostate cancer, a biopsy may be necessary. (By the way, if you've had a biopsy for prostate cancer recently, this somewhat invasive procedure could itself be the cause of your problem.)

The bottom line: Although you might be tempted to "ride out" a case of hematospermia, I'd recommend seeking medical attention just to be safe. If it turns out -- as is likely -- that you don't have a serious problem, you'll be glad to know it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. tren caused a tumor?
    By coltonlee in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 04:37 PM
  2. Acnes caused by supplements
    By riba in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 06:27 PM
  3. Bi-Polar caused by gear
    By Juicaholic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17