Am I the only one who slightly enjoys seeing unready ppl lose their gains duing PCT

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Am I the only one who slightly enjoys seeing unready ppl lose their gains duing PCT


    There are some people at my gym who couldn't be any further away from being ready to go on a cycle, but inevitably they end up using something like D-bol or even some Test and they blow up quick. And they can't wait to flaunt their results coming in to the gym as scantly clad as possible. But the more and more I see them I always notice them getting smaller and softer, and I get a bit of a giggle out of it.


  2. Don't just laugh, take photos.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote View Post
    Don't just laugh, take photos.

  4. I agree, this is a very entertaining phenom.

  5. There's a guy at my gym that must be on A-bombs like half the year, b/c he'll be growing like crazy for like 6 weeks, and then for the next month or 2 he'll fricken deflate, then he blows up again. You've gotta wonder what the fricking point of that is???? I think the people looking for shortcuts just jump on some d-bol and "get HUGE" then after they're cycle they just go back to their same old crappy diet/Gym regiment.
    •   
       


  6. i was out of the gym for 3 months cause of surgery and lost 30lbs.....when i got back in the gym ppl kinda did a double-take.....i definitely got those "he was on something and hes off now" looks....o well

  7. Yes.
    PHF Rep


  8. A friend of mine does plenty of designer cycles. I don't discuss my cycling with him because he doesn't have the same knowledge or seriousness with it comes to the issue that I do. However, I do find it fun to watch him get huge for a month or two and then shrink back down to nothing and then repeat. Inflate, deflate, inflate, deflate.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TerribleTowel View Post
    A friend of mine does plenty of designer cycles. I don't discuss my cycling with him because he doesn't have the same knowledge or seriousness with it comes to the issue that I do. However, I do find it fun to watch him get huge for a month or two and then shrink back down to nothing and then repeat. Inflate, deflate, inflate, deflate.
    Nice of you to lend a hand

  10. I would try to help them, if they'd admit to juicing. I'm on my first test cycle, and if a knowledgeable steroid user sees me losing my gains, I would hope he steps in with some friendly advise. I mean in all honesty, I do my research, and try my best to learn. In my experiences so far though, no matter how much you read, there's always some forgotten question I should have thought of. When it comes to diet, training, and supplementation, there's always some small detail I didn't think to ask about or read up on during last weeks research/study sessions, etc. A fool deserves the outcomes of his follies, yes, but in the case of steroids, where people can do real harm to themselves that they may regret for a lifetime, I prefer to be helpful whenever I can. Now, if they become rude, egotistical, or stubborn to the point of deliberate ignorance, then fine, I may just consider them entertainment.

  11. my thoughts exactly.

  12. it is pretty fun. I especially love it because these university kids think theya re the **** while they are on and then they shrink into nothing. Even when they are at their biggest, they still are small. Its pretty entertaining

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dkkon1 View Post
    Nice of you to lend a hand
    I would, but it's a lost cause. He's one of those guys who thinks he's god's gift to earth and that he is the biggest mother fukcer ever when he's on. Yet he drinks (gets ****ty drunk) three or four times every week, has no sense of diet or training. He doesn't even do legs, shoulders, or back.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by TerribleTowel View Post
    I would, but it's a lost cause. He's one of those guys who thinks he's god's gift to earth and that he is the biggest mother fukcer ever when he's on. Yet he drinks (gets ****ty drunk) three or four times every week, has no sense of diet or training. He doesn't even do legs, shoulders, or back.
    You mean there is something more than Chest, and Biceps? Wow... News to me.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  15. I think it depends on who it is. If the person is unlearned, but means well, than a helping hand is quite fine.

    However, there is this 19 year old kid at my gym who deserves every lost pound he receives. On literally my first day back from a car accident, and approximately 14 weeks and 30lbs off from lifting, he and his 'posse' were using every single weight on a rack for DB Shrugs. I approached and asked, "Hey man, can I see that 45 for a second?" to which he replied, "Whatever, when I'm done with it" then proceeded to stop the weight he was using, pick up the 45, and use it. So this cat finishes his set, puts the weight down, looks up at me from his seat and says, "There you go, don't hurt yourself".

    The only expression funnier than my surprise at him saying that was his surprise when I fed him a shot in the teeth when he was done his workout.

    I seem him now with the same inflate and deflate cycle as the rest have mentioned.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I think it depends on who it is. If the person is unlearned, but means well, than a helping hand is quite fine.

    However, there is this 19 year old kid at my gym who deserves every lost pound he receives. On literally my first day back from a car accident, and approximately 14 weeks and 30lbs off from lifting, he and his 'posse' were using every single weight on a rack for DB Shrugs. I approached and asked, "Hey man, can I see that 45 for a second?" to which he replied, "Whatever, when I'm done with it" then proceeded to stop the weight he was using, pick up the 45, and use it. So this cat finishes his set, puts the weight down, looks up at me from his seat and says, "There you go, don't hurt yourself".

    The only expression funnier than my surprise at him saying that was his surprise when I fed him a shot in the teeth when he was done his workout.

    I seem him now with the same inflate and deflate cycle as the rest have mentioned.
    I love those stories. My last encounter was when I was standing on a bench, doing some rows, for back strength and balance. And some guy walks up demanding the bench cause it wasnt made for what I was doing. Being civil I said I would be done in a minute, and progressed to another set. But he kept on getting at it, and actually bowed up like he was going to do something. So I stood up with weight in hand, and said fine if you want the bench that bad here you go, and strait tossed 185 pound bar right at his chest. Needless to say, he wasnt expecting that one, and to the ground he went. I was able to finish my excercise in peace after that.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  17. As a side note, too many irresponsible users cycle under unstable conditions - that is, they are unsure if they can acquire more, cycle amidst emotional strife, whilst moving, or my personal pet peeve, "I have to get this mega-dosed 'Compound X' cycle in before my vacation". So, instead of wisely waiting until such time where they have the time, devotion, funds, and energy to run a proper cycle, they try to pack 1 cycle with 3 years worth of gains. They then gain 25lbs in a single cycle (6lbs muscle, 10lbs sodium, 4lbs water, 5lbs fat) and lose 20 of it.

  18. there are seasonaled *******s in my gym who do that mullet!

    Go on in the spring in time for the summer and girls and deflate in the winter. Running 4 compounds dbol,test,winny and some other junk and only manages to add in 10-15 pounds. Sad sad people. I laugh. Is it wrong to enjoy / find it amusing when they cough up a lung?

    I hate serious *******s who think their better than you cause their bigger.

  19. The reason why I don't try and help them is because they're not the least bit humble or modest about their gains. If they showed some humbleness instead of coming into gym with barely a **** on and flexing, and whatever every chance they get, I would try to and help them out.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote View Post
    Don't just laugh, take photos.

    and point........

    friggin kids takin ACL's stack, then coming in after a HARD weekend of drinking.........Bloated and looking like death.....I just shake my head and laugh to myself............mind you, i gave my 1 and only warning/advice.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    my personal pet peeve, "I have to get this mega-dosed 'Compound X' cycle in before my vacation". So, instead of wisely waiting until such time where they have the time, devotion, funds, and energy to run a proper cycle.

    Thats me! Im that guy!

    Hopefully everyone else can learn from you on how to be a better person, because in todays worlds we need more people like you.

    I for one realize my foolish ways, and prostrate myself before you in hopes you'll find it in your heart to bless me with just a modest piece of your vast intellect.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    Thats me! Im that guy!

    Hopefully everyone else can learn from you on how to be a better person, because in todays worlds we need more people like you.

    I for one realize my foolish ways, and prostrate myself before you in hopes you'll find it in your heart to bless me with just a modest piece of your vast intellect.
    Don't be a smart ass. Your cynical/sarcastic comment is unwarranted in the fact that he was speaking a pet peeve.

    it is obvious he struck a cord in you. But dont be a knob, and start personal sarcastic attacks because you feel inferior.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  23. Ding-Ding.... Okay guys touch gloves and come out swinging!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    unwarranted in the fact that he was speaking a pet peeve.

    No, he was talking about me for sure. Wait for him too comment.

    And talk about "start personal sarcastic attacks because you feel inferior" how bought calling me a knob, that wasnt very nice, that hurt my feelings, im a sensitive guy you know, you cant just go throwing around stuff like that, your bound to make me go into therapy.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by TerribleTowel View Post
    I would, but it's a lost cause. He's one of those guys who thinks he's god's gift to earth and that he is the biggest mother fukcer ever when he's on. Yet he drinks (gets ****ty drunk) three or four times every week, has no sense of diet or training. He doesn't even do legs, shoulders, or back.

    Yeah man, I figured that was the case. I was just d*cking with you anyway. Don't you wish the [email protected] would stop wasting gear and give it to us?

  26. Wow this board is amped up today, definately not a boring day on AM.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    Thats me! Im that guy!

    Hopefully everyone else can learn from you on how to be a better person, because in todays worlds we need more people like you.

    I for one realize my foolish ways, and prostrate myself before you in hopes you'll find it in your heart to bless me with just a modest piece of your vast intellect.
    Don't flatter yourself. While your horribly planned cycle is guilty of that pet peeve, my friend is actually cycling 3AD weeks 1-8, a -triene oral 1-5, 250mg Sustanon, no less, weeks 1-9, then capping it off with 500mg Test E 500mg weeks 7-12, all because he, "wants to look good for his vacation in Germany, and didn't have time to wait for the right gear". That was the motivation. If you thought it was you though, well, no need to state the obvious!

    EDIT:

    There is also no reason to be a d!ck. You're cycling PP (if I remember correctly?) at 70mgs ED for three weeks, and I told you there was safer ways. Why does that surprise and offend you?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    No, he was talking about me for sure. Wait for him too comment.

    And talk about "start personal sarcastic attacks because you feel inferior" how bought calling me a knob, that wasnt very nice, that hurt my feelings, im a sensitive guy you know, you cant just go throwing around stuff like that, your bound to make me go into therapy.
    ACTUALLY.. I stated "Don't be a knob." Again, the cords are being struck. But at least your Avy is funny as hell.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Don't flatter yourself. While your horribly planned cycle is guilty of that pet peeve, my friend is actually cycling 3AD weeks 1-8, a -triene oral 1-5, 250mg Sustanon, no less, weeks 1-9, then capping it off with 500mg Test E 500mg weeks 7-12, all because he, "wants to look good for his vacation in Germany, and didn't have time to wait for the right gear". That was the motivation. If you thought it was you though, well, no need to state the obvious!

    EDIT:

    There is also no reason to be a d!ck. You're cycling PP (if I remember correctly?) at 70mgs ED for three weeks, and I told you there was safer ways. Why does that surprise and offend you?


    Wow your friends cycle is... um interesting. lol

  30. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Again, the cords are being struck.
    For whom the bell tolls, time marches on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Don't flatter yourself.

    I told you there was safer ways. Why does that surprise and offend you?
    Sorry, must have just been coincidence that my post is titled "mega dose" and thats what you reference as your non specific pet peeve.

    what you told me was that i should do injectables, nothing to do with my cycle at hand.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. sex or starve and lose gains
    By manicstudio in forum Bulking
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 11:15 AM
  2. Changed Squat Form Slightly- Crazy Gains and No Pain
    By RobInKuwait in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 12:31 AM
  3. MMA/cardio on cycle, will I lose gains?
    By Condition1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 08:03 PM
  4. Transdermal duing cycle?
    By deadikated in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-15-2006, 08:00 PM
Log in
Log in