Am I the only one who slightly enjoys seeing unready ppl lose their gains duing PCT

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
There are some people at my gym who couldn't be any further away from being ready to go on a cycle, but inevitably they end up using something like D-bol or even some Test and they blow up quick. And they can't wait to flaunt their results coming in to the gym as scantly clad as possible. But the more and more I see them I always notice them getting smaller and softer, and I get a bit of a giggle out of it. :rofl:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I agree, this is a very entertaining phenom.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There's a guy at my gym that must be on A-bombs like half the year, b/c he'll be growing like crazy for like 6 weeks, and then for the next month or 2 he'll fricken deflate, then he blows up again. You've gotta wonder what the fricking point of that is???? I think the people looking for shortcuts just jump on some d-bol and "get HUGE" then after they're cycle they just go back to their same old crappy diet/Gym regiment.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i was out of the gym for 3 months cause of surgery and lost 30lbs.....when i got back in the gym ppl kinda did a double-take.....i definitely got those "he was on something and hes off now" looks....o well

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine does plenty of designer cycles. I don't discuss my cycling with him because he doesn't have the same knowledge or seriousness with it comes to the issue that I do. However, I do find it fun to watch him get huge for a month or two and then shrink back down to nothing and then repeat. Inflate, deflate, inflate, deflate.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine does plenty of designer cycles. I don't discuss my cycling with him because he doesn't have the same knowledge or seriousness with it comes to the issue that I do. However, I do find it fun to watch him get huge for a month or two and then shrink back down to nothing and then repeat. Inflate, deflate, inflate, deflate.
Nice of you to lend a hand ;)

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I would try to help them, if they'd admit to juicing. I'm on my first test cycle, and if a knowledgeable steroid user sees me losing my gains, I would hope he steps in with some friendly advise. I mean in all honesty, I do my research, and try my best to learn. In my experiences so far though, no matter how much you read, there's always some forgotten question I should have thought of. When it comes to diet, training, and supplementation, there's always some small detail I didn't think to ask about or read up on during last weeks research/study sessions, etc. A fool deserves the outcomes of his follies, yes, but in the case of steroids, where people can do real harm to themselves that they may regret for a lifetime, I prefer to be helpful whenever I can. Now, if they become rude, egotistical, or stubborn to the point of deliberate ignorance, then fine, I may just consider them entertainment. :)

eb86

Awards
it is pretty fun. I especially love it because these university kids think theya re the **** while they are on and then they shrink into nothing. Even when they are at their biggest, they still are small. Its pretty entertaining

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
Nice of you to lend a hand ;)
I would, but it's a lost cause. He's one of those guys who thinks he's god's gift to earth and that he is the biggest mother fukcer ever when he's on. Yet he drinks (gets shitty drunk) three or four times every week, has no sense of diet or training. He doesn't even do legs, shoulders, or back.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would, but it's a lost cause. He's one of those guys who thinks he's god's gift to earth and that he is the biggest mother fukcer ever when he's on. Yet he drinks (gets shitty drunk) three or four times every week, has no sense of diet or training. He doesn't even do legs, shoulders, or back.
You mean there is something more than Chest, and Biceps? Wow... News to me.

Adams

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it depends on who it is. If the person is unlearned, but means well, than a helping hand is quite fine.

However, there is this 19 year old kid at my gym who deserves every lost pound he receives. On literally my first day back from a car accident, and approximately 14 weeks and 30lbs off from lifting, he and his 'posse' were using every single weight on a rack for DB Shrugs. I approached and asked, "Hey man, can I see that 45 for a second?" to which he replied, "Whatever, when I'm done with it" then proceeded to stop the weight he was using, pick up the 45, and use it. So this cat finishes his set, puts the weight down, looks up at me from his seat and says, "There you go, don't hurt yourself".

The only expression funnier than my surprise at him saying that was his surprise when I fed him a shot in the teeth when he was done his workout.

I seem him now with the same inflate and deflate cycle as the rest have mentioned.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it depends on who it is. If the person is unlearned, but means well, than a helping hand is quite fine.

However, there is this 19 year old kid at my gym who deserves every lost pound he receives. On literally my first day back from a car accident, and approximately 14 weeks and 30lbs off from lifting, he and his 'posse' were using every single weight on a rack for DB Shrugs. I approached and asked, "Hey man, can I see that 45 for a second?" to which he replied, "Whatever, when I'm done with it" then proceeded to stop the weight he was using, pick up the 45, and use it. So this cat finishes his set, puts the weight down, looks up at me from his seat and says, "There you go, don't hurt yourself".

The only expression funnier than my surprise at him saying that was his surprise when I fed him a shot in the teeth when he was done his workout.

I seem him now with the same inflate and deflate cycle as the rest have mentioned.
I love those stories. My last encounter was when I was standing on a bench, doing some rows, for back strength and balance. And some guy walks up demanding the bench cause it wasnt made for what I was doing. Being civil I said I would be done in a minute, and progressed to another set. But he kept on getting at it, and actually bowed up like he was going to do something. So I stood up with weight in hand, and said fine if you want the bench that bad here you go, and strait tossed 185 pound bar right at his chest. Needless to say, he wasnt expecting that one, and to the ground he went. I was able to finish my excercise in peace after that. :D

Adams

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As a side note, too many irresponsible users cycle under unstable conditions - that is, they are unsure if they can acquire more, cycle amidst emotional strife, whilst moving, or my personal pet peeve, "I have to get this mega-dosed 'Compound X' cycle in before my vacation". So, instead of wisely waiting until such time where they have the time, devotion, funds, and energy to run a proper cycle, they try to pack 1 cycle with 3 years worth of gains. They then gain 25lbs in a single cycle (6lbs muscle, 10lbs sodium, 4lbs water, 5lbs fat) and lose 20 of it.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
there are seasonaled *******s in my gym who do that mullet!

Go on in the spring in time for the summer and girls and deflate in the winter. Running 4 compounds dbol,test,winny and some other junk and only manages to add in 10-15 pounds. Sad sad people. I laugh. Is it wrong to enjoy / find it amusing when they cough up a lung?

I hate serious *******s who think their better than you cause their bigger.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
The reason why I don't try and help them is because they're not the least bit humble or modest about their gains. If they showed some humbleness instead of coming into gym with barely a **** on and flexing, and whatever every chance they get, I would try to and help them out.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Don't just laugh, take photos.

and point........

friggin kids takin ACL's stack, then coming in after a HARD weekend of drinking.........Bloated and looking like death.....I just shake my head and laugh to myself............mind you, i gave my 1 and only warning/advice.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
my personal pet peeve, "I have to get this mega-dosed 'Compound X' cycle in before my vacation". So, instead of wisely waiting until such time where they have the time, devotion, funds, and energy to run a proper cycle.

Thats me! Im that guy! :woohoo:

Hopefully everyone else can learn from you on how to be a better person, because in todays worlds we need more people like you.

I for one realize my foolish ways, and prostrate myself before you in hopes you'll find it in your heart to bless me with just a modest piece of your vast intellect.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hopefully everyone else can learn from you on how to be a better person, because in todays worlds we need more people like you.

I for one realize my foolish ways, and prostrate myself before you in hopes you'll find it in your heart to bless me with just a modest piece of your vast intellect.
Don't be a smart ass. Your cynical/sarcastic comment is unwarranted in the fact that he was speaking a pet peeve.

it is obvious he struck a cord in you. But dont be a knob, and start personal sarcastic attacks because you feel inferior.

Adams

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ding-Ding.... Okay guys touch gloves and come out swinging! :)

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
unwarranted in the fact that he was speaking a pet peeve.

No, he was talking about me for sure. Wait for him too comment.

And talk about "start personal sarcastic attacks because you feel inferior" how bought calling me a knob, that wasnt very nice, that hurt my feelings, im a sensitive guy you know, you cant just go throwing around stuff like that, your bound to make me go into therapy.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Yeah man, I figured that was the case. I was just d*cking with you anyway. Don't you wish the dumb@sses would stop wasting gear and give it to us?

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow this board is amped up today, definately not a boring day on AM.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Don't flatter yourself. While your horribly planned cycle is guilty of that pet peeve, my friend is actually cycling 3AD weeks 1-8, a -triene oral 1-5, 250mg Sustanon, no less, weeks 1-9, then capping it off with 500mg Test E 500mg weeks 7-12, all because he, "wants to look good for his vacation in Germany, and didn't have time to wait for the right gear". That was the motivation. If you thought it was you though, well, no need to state the obvious!

EDIT:

There is also no reason to be a d!ck. You're cycling PP (if I remember correctly?) at 70mgs ED for three weeks, and I told you there was safer ways. Why does that surprise and offend you?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, he was talking about me for sure. Wait for him too comment.

And talk about "start personal sarcastic attacks because you feel inferior" how bought calling me a knob, that wasnt very nice, that hurt my feelings, im a sensitive guy you know, you cant just go throwing around stuff like that, your bound to make me go into therapy.
ACTUALLY.. I stated "Don't be a knob." Again, the cords are being struck. But at least your Avy is funny as hell. :D

Adams

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't flatter yourself. While your horribly planned cycle is guilty of that pet peeve, my friend is actually cycling 3AD weeks 1-8, a -triene oral 1-5, 250mg Sustanon, no less, weeks 1-9, then capping it off with 500mg Test E 500mg weeks 7-12, all because he, "wants to look good for his vacation in Germany, and didn't have time to wait for the right gear". That was the motivation. If you thought it was you though, well, no need to state the obvious!

EDIT:

There is also no reason to be a d!ck. You're cycling PP (if I remember correctly?) at 70mgs ED for three weeks, and I told you there was safer ways. Why does that surprise and offend you?

Wow your friends cycle is... um interesting. lol

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Again, the cords are being struck.
For whom the bell tolls, time marches on.

Don't flatter yourself.

I told you there was safer ways. Why does that surprise and offend you?
Sorry, must have just been coincidence that my post is titled "mega dose" and thats what you reference as your non specific pet peeve.

what you told me was that i should do injectables, nothing to do with my cycle at hand.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I met a guy today who was 5'11 and 135lbs (in the 5% bf area), currently on a testosterone cycle, previously having done omnevol cycle (where he gained 7lbs) and some other oral I can't recall (where he gained 4). I didn't even know what to say to the guy. I tried to point him towards the concept of keeping a jar of natty pb with him and just eating a tablespoon full every time he got the chance to add extra calories, but he didn't really listen "i'm already taking in 3500 cals"

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I met a guy today who was 5'11 and 135lbs (in the 5% bf area), currently on a testosterone cycle, previously having done omnevol cycle (where he gained 7lbs) and some other oral I can't recall (where he gained 4). I didn't even know what to say to the guy. I tried to point him towards the concept of keeping a jar of natty pb with him and just eating a tablespoon full every time he got the chance to add extra calories, but he didn't really listen "i'm already taking in 3500 cals"
Why do people who don't have their diet dialed in always choose that number? They must equate it to the 1lb of fat loss 3500kcal.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no telling, but it probably is something dumb like that. if he really is getting that much in, I kind of got the feeling that he was just guessing. he's not even sure which kind of test he's pinning, he bought the cycle from a dude at his gym as a preloaded syringe with a bunch of spare needles and instructions to dose 450mg once a week.... anything he gains, i'm sure he'll loose

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For whom the bell tolls, time marches on.

Sorry, must have just been coincidence that my post is titled "mega dose" and thats what you reference as your non specific pet peeve.

what you told me was that i should do injectables, nothing to do with my cycle at hand.
Well, not to nitpick as this is a pretty ridiculous argument, but I told you:

No, I meant avoiding oral only cycles entirely, in order to avoid the unwanted side-effects produced by unstable serum levels, and the build-up of active metabolites. I.e., cycling injectable compounds, using safe and studied dosages, and avoiding highly unpublished compounds.

I am not calling you an ass, and this is your life, but a wise man once said "if you can't do it properly, don't do it at all
Now, how you took that as arrogant is beyond me. I think it was pretty sound advice; however, you began to become offended, and throw tantrums. Really, the only reason I contributed to your thread was because you said this:

Last time i checked mine it was 129/86
My BP was not that high immediately after being struck by a semi, nor at any time in the aftermath. That's just not safe. I assumed that you are one of many first time, oral-only cyclers that litter this board with their nonsense. I apologize if you're not.

Wow your friends cycle is... um interesting. lol
Oh ****, don't even get me started on him!

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
My BP was not that high immediately after being struck by a semi, nor at any time in the aftermath. That's just not safe. I assumed that you are one of many first time, oral-only cyclers that litter this board with their nonsense. I apologize if you're not.
No need to apologize, im one of those people with limited experience using steroids. But by and large i try to contribute to threads in a usefull way.

My BP upon retaking a few days later stabilized in the 120-125/75-80 range.

Sorry about hijacking the f#ck out of this thread.

To answer the OP's Q, Do I "get a bit of a giggle out of it"?

This coming from a guy who didnt feel any effects from m-drol for 3wks, so you went right into a p-plex cycle? And then acted like they didnt do anything?

Is that like the pot calling the kettle black?

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established

This coming from a guy who didnt feel any effects from m-drol for 3wks, so you went right into a p-plex cycle? And then acted like they didnt do anything?

No offence meant to the OP but, I was kind of thinking the same thing.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
Sorry about hijacking the f#ck out of this thread.

Actually no, it's not like that at all. I didn't feel any effects from either of those because I am a non responder to PH or orals in general. There are a few other people like me too, even on this board. I gained some fat from those cycles so I was obviously eating enough.

Your logic in trying to relate the two is beyond retarded. I tried m-drol and P-plex and they did nothing for me, your words are I "acted" like they did nothing. I don't know what you're trying to imply, that they did do something for me and I've been lying this whole time ? Anyways, how is that the same as somebody doing a cycle of PH or AAS and actually putting on a lot of muscle and strength, but then losing it all because of poor eating habits and not knowing anything about proper PCT. Where's the correlation ? Can anyone find it ? What's a matter with you dude, too much blood rushing to your muscles and not enough to operate your brain ?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Wow both pp and md didnt work, that really sucks to be a non-responder like that. Is there anything out now that you respond well to, or any of the old stuff like m1t?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Actually no, it's not like that at all. I didn't feel any effects from either of those because I am a non responder to PH or orals in general. There are a few other people like me too, even on this board. I gained some fat from those cycles so I was obviously eating enough.

Your logic in trying to relate the two is beyond retarded. I tried m-drol and P-plex and they did nothing for me, your words are I "acted" like they did nothing. I don't know what you're trying to imply, that they did do something for me and I've been lying this whole time ? Anyways, how is that the same as somebody doing a cycle of PH or AAS and actually putting on a lot of muscle and strength, but then losing it all because of poor eating habits and not knowing anything about proper PCT. Where's the correlation ? Can anyone find it ? What's a matter with you dude, too much blood rushing to your muscles and not enough to operate your brain ?
Don't get bent out of shape, b/c somebody is questioning you. This entire thread is a bit silly IMHO. You started a thread calling out all of those who lose gains from an inadequate PCT when you have yet to run a successful cycle yourself. I'm not trying to start in with you too, but you have to expect this kind of reaction considering........................

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was out of the gym for 3 months cause of surgery and lost 30lbs.....when i got back in the gym ppl kinda did a double-take.....i definitely got those "he was on something and hes off now" looks....o well
After I attempted my first cut I lost 13 lbs in 13 days.I could just sence thats what everyone was thinking.

Nice thread Idianna.(EDIT:well it took a turn for the worse)

Theirs a guy at my gym who has decent size and I found out the other day that he's been juicing for a while now.I have talked to him about nolva and he didn't know what I was talking about.Then our PCT talk in general was just mostly me saying stuff.You could just tell he was kinda lost.He talks like he's never juiced but he told me the other day he was getting test and winny for x amount.Then the guy he talked to after me said he's been juicing for a while now.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
What's a matter with you dude, too much blood rushing to your muscles and not enough to operate your brain ?
The scientific term for that is "Incredibilis Hulkis". Its hard enough for me to explain my condition to people, but for you to mock me is rude, just plain rude.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The scientific term for that is "Incredibilis Hulkis". Its hard enough for me to explain my condition to people, but for you to mock me is rude, just plain rude.
Just quit double dosing the Aspire36. :D

Adams