First ever PH cycle any ideas?

  1. Registered User
    KillJoy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    82

    First ever PH cycle any ideas?


    I've been lifting on and off for the last 6 years. I'm 23, 5'8, 170lbs at about 15% bf. When I first started hitting the weights I was 130 lbs with over 20% bf, so I like to say that I've came a long way even with just lifting off and on.

    Anyways, I've been doing a lot of research and I would like to do a PH cycle. I want to do something very mild and something that would stack well with a bottle of Massfx and Recreate. I see a lot of hype about 3-AD, Havoc, 11oxo, Superdrol; however, I hear Superdrol is more of a hardcore PH.

    My diet is pretty clean I'd say... Actually its probably the cleanest its ever been. My daily calorie intake is anywhere from 2400-3k. with about 200-250g of protein. Now my daily calorie intake varies because some days I like to stay low on carbs for up to 3 days and then carb up on some wheat pasta, rice, and even some Special K. So on low carb days I'm usually sitting at about 75g of carbs and my med/high carb days I'm at 175-225g.

    I eat a lot of egg whites, natty pb, 2 servings of tuna a day, a lot of chicken, cottage cheese, skim milk, cashews, and a few shakes of whey. Anyways thats just a basic break down of my diet... I think its pretty legit but I'm still learning the ropes here.

    As a PCT I will have on hand:
    Natural Test boost = Blue-up
    Aromatase Inhibitor = Hyperdrolx2 ( Tapered down each week )
    Liver support = Perfect Cycle
    Creatine

    Questionable additions to PCT?
    SERM = Nolvadex ( I hear SERM is not necessary for a mild PH cycle... Can someone elaborate? )
    and
    Cortisol Control product?

    And thats it... What would you guys suggest for a first PH cycle? My intent is to gain some dry lean mass and also cut down a little fat in the process.

    Thanks

  2. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    here
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3520

    Hrol is ur best bet here, save MassFX for PCT and dont use Recreate during cycle or in PCT...save it for some other time
  3. Registered User
    KillJoy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    82

    Thanks bra, any specific company you prefer?

    Rep+
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    KillJoy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    82

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    Hrol is ur best bet here, save MassFX for PCT and dont use Recreate during cycle or in PCT...save it for some other time
    Ok, did my research... Going to go with H-drol by CEL.

    Pre cycle
    2 weeks before cycle
    Cycle support: 1 serving a day
    Superpump250: 2 scoops

    H-drol Cycle
    Week 1-4 H-drol at 50mg
    Cycle support: 2 servings a day
    Generic Vitamins
    Superpump250: 2 scoops

    I haven't heard of anyone using massfx in a PCT... All I've heard is stacking it with your PH for the whole cycle. Care to elaborate?

    PCT 30 days
    SERM ( need help with this one, I can't get Nolva from a Doc )
    Cycle support: 1 scoop a day
    Hyperdrolx2 ( AI ) should I tapper down an AI?
    Blue-up ( natty boost )
    Reduce-XT ( Cortisol blocker ) eww out of stock... Any other choices?
    Creatine
    Superpump250

    Biggest problems with my future stack: No SERM ( unless I find a legal source without going to a doctor ) and I'm confused with where to use my MassFX.

    Thanks...
  5. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Quote Originally Posted by KillJoy View Post
    Ok, did my research... Going to go with H-drol by CEL.

    Pre cycle
    2 weeks before cycle
    Cycle support: 1 serving a day
    Superpump250: 2 scoops

    H-drol Cycle
    Week 1-4 H-drol at 50mg
    Cycle support: 2 servings a day
    Generic Vitamins
    Superpump250: 2 scoops

    I haven't heard of anyone using massfx in a PCT... All I've heard is stacking it with your PH for the whole cycle. Care to elaborate?

    PCT 30 days
    SERM ( need help with this one, I can't get Nolva from a Doc )
    Cycle support: 1 scoop a day
    Hyperdrolx2 ( AI ) should I tapper down an AI?
    Blue-up ( natty boost )
    Reduce-XT ( Cortisol blocker ) eww out of stock... Any other choices?
    Creatine
    Superpump250

    Biggest problems with my future stack: No SERM ( unless I find a legal source without going to a doctor ) and I'm confused with where to use my MassFX.

    Thanks...
    Do not really need a SERM for a h-drol only cycle get some Post Cycle Support start the reduce-xt or get lean xtreme and start that on day 15 of pct and the AI start in the 4th week of pct and taper down the dose. Good luck bro
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  6. Registered User
    KillJoy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    82

    Thanks, repped
  7. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    here
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3520

    MassFX is a test booster, test boosters are pointless to run along with steroids......save it for PCT to bring ur natural test back to normal

    if u havent bought the Massfx yet then dont....get Post Cycle Support instead
  8. Registered User
    KillJoy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    82

    Yeah I bought it already... Maybe I'll order 2 cycle supports and use it for the last two weeks of my bottle of MassFX then jump right onto h-drol after the MassFX is gone.
  9. Registered User
    spigot's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    115

    Bro you can get a SERM. You just can't plan to ingest it. It's illegal to purchase Nolva/Clomid/Torem without a prescription intending it for human consumption. However, if it's for research purposes, i.e., for use on mice or for biochemical studies, it's perfectly legal. Food for thought.
  10. Registered User
    KillJoy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    82

    Quote Originally Posted by spigot View Post
    Bro you can get a SERM. You just can't plan to ingest it. It's illegal to purchase Nolva/Clomid/Torem without a prescription intending it for human consumption. However, if it's for research purposes, i.e., for use on mice or for biochemical studies, it's perfectly legal. Food for thought.
    Interesting... Time for more research. Hah, maybe I can make up some college experiment :P
  11. Registered User
    spigot's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    115

    Quote Originally Posted by KillJoy View Post
    Interesting... Time for more research. Hah, maybe I can make up some college experiment :P
    If you happen to accidentally ingest some of the research chemical, it's no one's legal liability. Accidents may happen. Just try your hardest to keep it out of your system as these chemicals are toxic and/or lethal if administered without the consent of a licensed medical professional.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ideas for my first cycle please?
    By footballer909 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 08:37 AM
  2. Cycle Ideas?
    By NCAA68 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 12:50 PM
  3. Next Cycle Ideas?
    By ottoclif in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 10:02 PM
  4. new cycle ideas?
    By devilsadvo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 10:47 AM
  5. First Cycle Ideas
    By McLovinz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 01:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in