Puffy Nipples: The Cure?

spigot

spigot

Awards
Ok, not 100% sure where this topic should go, but probably not in the supplement section as I'm looking for a no bullsh*t cure for puffy nipples. Not gynecomastia as I understand it, as there is no hardness or lumps or anything, just big nipples with fat tissue. I would like to know of a non-BS research chemical which would solve this fictitious problem in a clinical setting.

As I understand it, some candidates might be Nolvadex, Letrozole, or Raloxifene.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
lowering bodyfat may help.....otherwise Letro gets my vote

spigot

spigot

Awards
lowering bodyfat may help.....otherwise Letro gets my vote
Thanks a lot. BF around 14% yields same nipples as did 18-20%. Any random numbers you'd like to shoot out for Letro dosage?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
needs to be tapered from .5 up to 2.5 and then tapered back down to reduce risk of rebound....but like i said it may not be gyno, just some puffy nips (im in the same boat)

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
I've always had puffy nipples scence I was a Kid, the first time they ever went down was when I did a good cut cycle last summer and got down to 7% bf and the puffness was gone. I'm back on a bulk now and they came right back.

KLaw666

KLaw666

Awards
letro is NOT the solution. lower ur bf%, u dont need somthing like letro if all u got is some puffy nips. . . . .letro is some powerful stuff and should not just be ingested on a whim

eb86

Awards
hmm, I used to have gyno, went away several years ago but was left with puffy nips. sucks

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would have to agree that puffyness seems to be correlated to BF% in most cases. I went from 6% to 9% during my current cycle and nipps have gotten a bit more puffy. I'm confident that once I cut back to around 6% they will be back to normal. To the original poster, i'd say that 14% BF is still too high to see decent results. I'd be willing to bet that if you got closer to single digits you'd be more satisfied with your results.

TiredOldFart

Awards
I remember some girls at the Shepard Park bar who had puffy nipples. I loved them the best. They looked like a nipple on top of half a golf ball. Used to drive me nutz.

Maybe puffies are not the best thing on a guy. Tinkering with your hormones might not the be best thing to do without physician professional guidance.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Ok, not 100% sure where this topic should go, but probably not in the supplement section as I'm looking for a no bullsh*t cure for puffy nipples. Not gynecomastia as I understand it, as there is no hardness or lumps or anything, just big nipples with fat tissue. I would like to know of a non-BS research chemical which would solve this fictitious problem in a clinical setting.

As I understand it, some candidates might be Nolvadex, Letrozole, or Raloxifene.

Get a bra with soft padding.