first time clen user... any suggestions

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. first time clen user... any suggestions


    i've read up on clen mainly because i'm a supplement nerd and read up on random things and i was never going to use clen. i have used albuterol before and ordered some online. well the package came today and instead of the buy 2 get 1 free albuterol they sent me the wrong order and sent me 2 bottles of clen. i've read dosages start at about 40mcg a day and run to the max of 120mcg a day.

    now should this dose be split up or taken all at once in the morning because of the half life of the stuff? and also i am basically immune to all stimulants. i took my first dose today at 60mcg and i feel fine. no shakes or anything. would it be possible to go higher than 120mcg? or do the side effects out weigh the effects. and also does benadryl work as good as keitofen?(hope i spelled that right)


  2. once doses get above 100mcg i suggest splitting the dose. if 60mcg didnt effect u then up it, but not right to 120mcg

    and remember, use it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off etc...

    benadryl helps clear/refresh receptors

  3. Clen is evil - I'll never use it orally. Now, a transdermal application is another story.

    Be careful with it. It's not just another stim bro. The half life is one big difference than any other stimulant.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    once doses get above 100mcg i suggest splitting the dose. if 60mcg didnt effect u then up it, but not right to 120mcg

    and remember, use it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off etc...

    benadryl helps clear/refresh receptors

    From what I have read this is not the best method to run clen. From what I have read and been told by a guy from my gym who is a pro bb'er the best way is as follows: Taper up the doses until you reach the maximum tolerable dose, then run it at that dose for 28 days. From there you could taper back down or stop it dead (user specific choice) and then break for at least a month.

    Also I have read to take the dose before bed so you can sleep through the jitters but yo may have difficulty sleeping on it so experiment.

    Start low and slow, clen is dangerous stuff if used incorrectly

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Clen is evil - I'll never use it orally. Now, a transdermal application is another story.

    Be careful with it. It's not just another stim bro. The half life is one big difference than any other stimulant.

    Could you make a transdermal clen through liquid clen? Also how would this reduce the sides? Is it to do with absorption rates?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by tnick7 View Post
    Could you make a transdermal clen through liquid clen? Also how would this reduce the sides? Is it to do with absorption rates?

    Check out the Avant Labs/Research section....lots of ppl mix Clen and Napalm

  7. It is a DANGEROUS DRUG. Throw it in the garbage, where it belongs!.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    It is a DANGEROUS DRUG. Throw it in the garbage, where it belongs!.
    if u wanna refund my money to me i'll toss it. the company should refund me and send me the albuterol like i ordered originally

  9. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    It is a DANGEROUS DRUG. Throw it in the garbage, where it belongs!.
    x2. The high possibility of cardiovascular side effects are very real. Understand that many things can have some 'risk' but as stated above given the half life of clen and considering it was made to trim the fat off of horses while helping keep muscle should say something about its potency. That & it was never approved for human consumption in the US. I've used in lightly in the past, but will never make that mistake again. On a side note, Britney Spears recently was using Clen to lose fat and had a heatstroke from it.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    if u wanna refund my money to me i'll toss it. the company should refund me and send me the albuterol like i ordered originally

    Email them, they should refund your money if they want to keep your business. Besides it was their fault by sending you the wrong product anyway right?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    x2. The high possibility of cardiovascular side effects are very real. Understand that many things can have some 'risk' but as stated above given the half life of clen and considering it was made to trim the fat off of horses while helping keep muscle should say something about its potency. That & it was never approved for human consumption in the US. I've used in lightly in the past, but will never make that mistake again. On a side note, Britney Spears recently was using Clen to lose fat and had a heatstroke from it.
    i'm sure the part about her being fat smoking drinking and doing coke probably had something to do with it too

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    i'm sure the part about her being fat smoking drinking and doing coke probably had something to do with it too

    Yeah, but Cocaine is probally safer than Clen.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yeah, but Cocaine is probally safer than Clen.
    it can't be that bad. theres a ton of people who take it and love it. just don't go rediculous with the dosing. i mean u take 120mcg one day and then take it the next you're pretty much doubling your dose because of the half life. i don't think i'm even gonna go above 100mcg if i do get to that point

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    it can't be that bad. theres a ton of people who take it and love it. just don't go rediculous with the dosing. i mean u take 120mcg one day and then take it the next you're pretty much doubling your dose because of the half life. i don't think i'm even gonna go above 100mcg if i do get to that point

    Theres a ton of people that use Cocaine and Love it.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    it can't be that bad. theres a ton of people who take it and love it. just don't go rediculous with the dosing. i mean u take 120mcg one day and then take it the next you're pretty much doubling your dose because of the half life. i don't think i'm even gonna go above 100mcg if i do get to that point
    There's tens of thousands of people who do coke and love it and don't have any issues. Until they die from a heart attack at 35 instead of 75. If you really wanna take it do so at your own risk but don't take the warnings lightly.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Theres a ton of people that use Cocaine and Love it.
    they also use it for more than 2 weeks. and don't normally follow a recomended dosage. i'm gonna try it and keep the dose low if i feel something thats not right i'll stop it. thanks for the info man appreciate it

  17. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    It is a DANGEROUS DRUG. Throw it in the garbage, where it belongs!.

    Despite the short term sides which are very dangerous the thing that worries me the most (and scares me out of using it) is the heart cell necrosis found in studies, even if its just animal studies

  18. just put the liquid clen in some Napalm and use it for spot reduction with NO sides

  19. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    just put the liquid clen in some Napalm and use it for spot reduction with NO sides

    wat do you mean spot reduction?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    just put the liquid clen in some Napalm and use it for spot reduction with NO sides


    Yeah just like Cocaine, just cook it up and make some Crack. After all crack won't hurt you like cocaine will!.



  21. Quote Originally Posted by tnick7 View Post
    wat do you mean spot reduction?
    the napalm will slightly spot reduce if you're really low in body fat already. the clen isn't going to do anything for that. it's just gonna absorb through your skin and get into ur system. there's less sides because u probably don't get as much in you're system that way.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by tnick7 View Post
    wat do you mean spot reduction?

    obliques, lower abdominal fat, chest fat....where ever u want to "spot reduce" fat

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    they also use it for more than 2 weeks. and don't normally follow a recomended dosage. i'm gonna try it and keep the dose low if i feel something thats not right i'll stop it. thanks for the info man appreciate it
    What exactly is the recommended dosages and cycle length for cocaine?? One line every 2 hours, for 4 weeks? 8 weeks off before starting another cycle??

  24. Quote Originally Posted by stl123 View Post
    What exactly is the recommended dosages and cycle length for cocaine?? One line every 2 hours, for 4 weeks? 8 weeks off before starting another cycle??

    Cocaine was used for medical purposes on humans. It was also in Coca Cola. Not to say it is safe, but based on its history(look it up) I would say it is much safer than Clen.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Cocaine was used for medical purposes on humans. It was also in Coca Cola. Not to say it is safe, but based on its history(look it up) I would say it is much safer than Clen.
    I'm with you bro. The person I was responding to was arguing that coke heads don't follow recommended dosages and clen users do. WTF Yeah, I would never touch clen in my life!!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Cocaine was used for medical purposes on humans. It was also in Coca Cola. Not to say it is safe, but based on its history(look it up) I would say it is much safer than Clen.
    Probably more enjoyable too!!!!!!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by stl123 View Post
    What exactly is the recommended dosages and cycle length for cocaine?? One line every 2 hours, for 4 weeks? 8 weeks off before starting another cycle??
    ok i guess i shouldn't have said usually don't follow a recomended dosage. kinda worded that wrong but u know what i mean. nobody has used cocaine for beneficial purposes and studied what certain dosage will do.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Cocaine was used for medical purposes on humans. It was also in Coca Cola. Not to say it is safe, but based on its history(look it up) I would say it is much safer than Clen.
    heroin was used for medical purposes too, does that mean it's safer than clen?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by tnick7 View Post
    From what I have read this is not the best method to run clen. From what I have read and been told by a guy from my gym who is a pro bb'er the best way is as follows: Taper up the doses until you reach the maximum tolerable dose, then run it at that dose for 28 days. From there you could taper back down or stop it dead (user specific choice) and then break for at least a month.

    Also I have read to take the dose before bed so you can sleep through the jitters but yo may have difficulty sleeping on it so experiment.

    Start low and slow, clen is dangerous stuff if used incorrectly
    ok. so ur saying ramp up to max dose which would take u about a week to get to then stay on that for 28 days? so u want someone on clen for over a month at a maximum dose? i say ur crazy. clen loses it's fat burning effects after like 2 weeks. the half life is so long that ur body gets used to it very quickly.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    ok. so ur saying ramp up to max dose which would take u about a week to get to then stay on that for 28 days? so u want someone on clen for over a month at a maximum dose? i say ur crazy. clen loses it's fat burning effects after like 2 weeks. the half life is so long that ur body gets used to it very quickly.

    please prove me wrong, Im not here to argue with you, but you are following the broscience method of using clen. 2weeks on 2 weeks off is a misconception. You said it your self the half life is so long so the two weeks you are off clen it will still be in your system. The reason to take two weeks off is to clean your receptors but 2 weeks off isn't enough time for that to happen. Clen is effective at max dose for 28 days. I say your crazy for using clen in the first place when there are safer options (unless your a competitive pro bb'er in which i retract my statement, but if you were you wouldnt be asking us for help). Tapering up is a period of assessment of tolerance, so yes you would be on clen for around 6 weeks. As i said prove me wrong this is what carefully looking at clen has lead me to believe is the most effective way to cycle

  31. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    heroin was used for medical purposes too, does that mean it's safer than clen?

    No but my comparison makes a lot more sense because they are similar drugs.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by tnick7 View Post
    please prove me wrong, Im not here to argue with you, but you are following the broscience method of using clen. 2weeks on 2 weeks off is a misconception. You said it your self the half life is so long so the two weeks you are off clen it will still be in your system. The reason to take two weeks off is to clean your receptors but 2 weeks off isn't enough time for that to happen. Clen is effective at max dose for 28 days. I say your crazy for using clen in the first place when there are safer options (unless your a competitive pro bb'er in which i retract my statement, but if you were you wouldnt be asking us for help). Tapering up is a period of assessment of tolerance, so yes you would be on clen for around 6 weeks. As i said prove me wrong this is what carefully looking at clen has lead me to believe is the most effective way to cycle
    the half life isn't 2 weeks. it's a few days. every article i've ever read about clen and any user feedback is 2 on 2 off because the fat loss effects go away. find me an article that says to stay on clen for 6 weeks straight, and the 2 weeks off isn't for that because most suggest using ECA stack during those 2 weeks to keep fat loss going.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    No but my comparison makes a lot more sense because they are similar drugs.
    clen isn't addictive. u won't be using it for the rest of ur life. without going to rehab

  34. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    clen isn't addictive. u won't be using it for the rest of ur life. without going to rehab
    There was a list released last year on the news of celebrities who were addicted to Clenbuterol. There were at least a dozen, mostly women looking to lose fat, this was just celebrities. Also since Clen isn't approved for human consumption if your shipment is 'checked' or stopped for any reason, it can result in felony charges.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    There was a list released last year on the news of celebrities who were addicted to Clenbuterol. There were at least a dozen, mostly women looking to lost fat, just celebrities. Also since Clen isn't approved for human consumption if your shipment is 'checked' or stopped for any reason, it can result in felony charges.
    research chems are legal

  36. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    research chems are legal
    Correct, for research. Though anything that's not approved for human consumption can get you in serious trouble. Unless of course you run a lab, then you'd be fine.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    research chems are legal

    Yeah Ok....

  38. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    ok i guess i shouldn't have said usually don't follow a recomended dosage. kinda worded that wrong but u know what i mean. nobody has used cocaine for beneficial purposes and studied what certain dosage will do.
    I know. I was just bustin your balls.

    By the way saying cocaine was never used for beneficial purposes is retarded. How is getting tweeked not beneficial!!! I know some people who owe their college education to cocaine.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    clen isn't addictive. u won't be using it for the rest of ur life. without going to rehab
    Not physically, but you can get mentally addicted to anything. Weed is not addictive, but I know dozens of people who are mentally addicted. They dont need it to be well, but mentally they can't live without it. Moot point bro!!!

  40. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    i've read up on clen mainly because i'm a supplement nerd and read up on random things and i was never going to use clen. i have used albuterol before and ordered some online. well the package came today and instead of the buy 2 get 1 free albuterol they sent me the wrong order and sent me 2 bottles of clen. i've read dosages start at about 40mcg a day and run to the max of 120mcg a day.

    now should this dose be split up or taken all at once in the morning because of the half life of the stuff? and also i am basically immune to all stimulants. i took my first dose today at 60mcg and i feel fine. no shakes or anything. would it be possible to go higher than 120mcg? or do the side effects out weigh the effects. and also does benadryl work as good as keitofen?(hope i spelled that right)
    Im having a hard time with this post. In your OP you say that you read up on clen and came to the conclusion that you would never use it. Then a company f's up and sends you some by mistake and all of a sudden you are looking for justification to use it. Why not just send it back and get what you ordered. You yourself must have read some bad sh1t about clen or you wouldn't have come to your original conclusion. Why the sudden change of heart? It doen't make sense.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First time Clen user
    By elementrip in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 08:08 PM
  2. Advice for a 1st time user of Clen.
    By derekn83 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 06:24 AM
  3. first time clen user
    By bigpapa in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-14-2008, 10:05 PM
  4. first time clen user
    By getcrunk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-11-2005, 05:49 PM
  5. clen pump usage first time user
    By fitforlife in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-24-2004, 06:30 AM
Log in
Log in