first time clen user... any suggestions

J

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i've read up on clen mainly because i'm a supplement nerd and read up on random things and i was never going to use clen. i have used albuterol before and ordered some online. well the package came today and instead of the buy 2 get 1 free albuterol they sent me the wrong order and sent me 2 bottles of clen. i've read dosages start at about 40mcg a day and run to the max of 120mcg a day.

now should this dose be split up or taken all at once in the morning because of the half life of the stuff? and also i am basically immune to all stimulants. i took my first dose today at 60mcg and i feel fine. no shakes or anything. would it be possible to go higher than 120mcg? or do the side effects out weigh the effects. and also does benadryl work as good as keitofen?(hope i spelled that right)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
once doses get above 100mcg i suggest splitting the dose. if 60mcg didnt effect u then up it, but not right to 120mcg

and remember, use it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off etc...

benadryl helps clear/refresh receptors

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Clen is evil - I'll never use it orally. Now, a transdermal application is another story.

Be careful with it. It's not just another stim bro. The half life is one big difference than any other stimulant.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
once doses get above 100mcg i suggest splitting the dose. if 60mcg didnt effect u then up it, but not right to 120mcg

and remember, use it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off etc...

benadryl helps clear/refresh receptors

From what I have read this is not the best method to run clen. From what I have read and been told by a guy from my gym who is a pro bb'er the best way is as follows: Taper up the doses until you reach the maximum tolerable dose, then run it at that dose for 28 days. From there you could taper back down or stop it dead (user specific choice) and then break for at least a month.

Also I have read to take the dose before bed so you can sleep through the jitters but yo may have difficulty sleeping on it so experiment.

Start low and slow, clen is dangerous stuff if used incorrectly

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Clen is evil - I'll never use it orally. Now, a transdermal application is another story.

Be careful with it. It's not just another stim bro. The half life is one big difference than any other stimulant.

Could you make a transdermal clen through liquid clen? Also how would this reduce the sides? Is it to do with absorption rates?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Could you make a transdermal clen through liquid clen? Also how would this reduce the sides? Is it to do with absorption rates?

Check out the Avant Labs/Research section....lots of ppl mix Clen and Napalm

J

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is a DANGEROUS DRUG. Throw it in the garbage, where it belongs!.
if u wanna refund my money to me i'll toss it. the company should refund me and send me the albuterol like i ordered originally

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
x2. The high possibility of cardiovascular side effects are very real. Understand that many things can have some 'risk' but as stated above given the half life of clen and considering it was made to trim the fat off of horses while helping keep muscle should say something about its potency. That & it was never approved for human consumption in the US. I've used in lightly in the past, but will never make that mistake again. On a side note, Britney Spears recently was using Clen to lose fat and had a heatstroke from it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if u wanna refund my money to me i'll toss it. the company should refund me and send me the albuterol like i ordered originally

Email them, they should refund your money if they want to keep your business. Besides it was their fault by sending you the wrong product anyway right?

J

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
x2. The high possibility of cardiovascular side effects are very real. Understand that many things can have some 'risk' but as stated above given the half life of clen and considering it was made to trim the fat off of horses while helping keep muscle should say something about its potency. That & it was never approved for human consumption in the US. I've used in lightly in the past, but will never make that mistake again. On a side note, Britney Spears recently was using Clen to lose fat and had a heatstroke from it.
i'm sure the part about her being fat smoking drinking and doing coke probably had something to do with it too

J

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but Cocaine is probally safer than Clen.
it can't be that bad. theres a ton of people who take it and love it. just don't go rediculous with the dosing. i mean u take 120mcg one day and then take it the next you're pretty much doubling your dose because of the half life. i don't think i'm even gonna go above 100mcg if i do get to that point

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it can't be that bad. theres a ton of people who take it and love it. just don't go rediculous with the dosing. i mean u take 120mcg one day and then take it the next you're pretty much doubling your dose because of the half life. i don't think i'm even gonna go above 100mcg if i do get to that point

Theres a ton of people that use Cocaine and Love it.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
There's tens of thousands of people who do coke and love it and don't have any issues. Until they die from a heart attack at 35 instead of 75. If you really wanna take it do so at your own risk but don't take the warnings lightly.

J

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Theres a ton of people that use Cocaine and Love it.
they also use it for more than 2 weeks. and don't normally follow a recomended dosage. i'm gonna try it and keep the dose low if i feel something thats not right i'll stop it. thanks for the info man appreciate it

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established

Despite the short term sides which are very dangerous the thing that worries me the most (and scares me out of using it) is the heart cell necrosis found in studies, even if its just animal studies

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
just put the liquid clen in some Napalm and use it for spot reduction with NO sides

J

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wat do you mean spot reduction?
the napalm will slightly spot reduce if you're really low in body fat already. the clen isn't going to do anything for that. it's just gonna absorb through your skin and get into ur system. there's less sides because u probably don't get as much in you're system that way.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
they also use it for more than 2 weeks. and don't normally follow a recomended dosage. i'm gonna try it and keep the dose low if i feel something thats not right i'll stop it. thanks for the info man appreciate it
What exactly is the recommended dosages and cycle length for cocaine??:rofl: One line every 2 hours, for 4 weeks? 8 weeks off before starting another cycle??

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What exactly is the recommended dosages and cycle length for cocaine??:rofl: One line every 2 hours, for 4 weeks? 8 weeks off before starting another cycle??

Cocaine was used for medical purposes on humans. It was also in Coca Cola. Not to say it is safe, but based on its history(look it up) I would say it is much safer than Clen.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Cocaine was used for medical purposes on humans. It was also in Coca Cola. Not to say it is safe, but based on its history(look it up) I would say it is much safer than Clen.
I'm with you bro. The person I was responding to was arguing that coke heads don't follow recommended dosages and clen users do. WTF:rofl: Yeah, I would never touch clen in my life!!

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Probably more enjoyable too!!!!!!:cheers:

J

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok i guess i shouldn't have said usually don't follow a recomended dosage. kinda worded that wrong but u know what i mean. nobody has used cocaine for beneficial purposes and studied what certain dosage will do.

J

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
heroin was used for medical purposes too, does that mean it's safer than clen?

J

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From what I have read this is not the best method to run clen. From what I have read and been told by a guy from my gym who is a pro bb'er the best way is as follows: Taper up the doses until you reach the maximum tolerable dose, then run it at that dose for 28 days. From there you could taper back down or stop it dead (user specific choice) and then break for at least a month.

Also I have read to take the dose before bed so you can sleep through the jitters but yo may have difficulty sleeping on it so experiment.

Start low and slow, clen is dangerous stuff if used incorrectly
ok. so ur saying ramp up to max dose which would take u about a week to get to then stay on that for 28 days? so u want someone on clen for over a month at a maximum dose? i say ur crazy. clen loses it's fat burning effects after like 2 weeks. the half life is so long that ur body gets used to it very quickly.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
ok. so ur saying ramp up to max dose which would take u about a week to get to then stay on that for 28 days? so u want someone on clen for over a month at a maximum dose? i say ur crazy. clen loses it's fat burning effects after like 2 weeks. the half life is so long that ur body gets used to it very quickly.

please prove me wrong, Im not here to argue with you, but you are following the broscience method of using clen. 2weeks on 2 weeks off is a misconception. You said it your self the half life is so long so the two weeks you are off clen it will still be in your system. The reason to take two weeks off is to clean your receptors but 2 weeks off isn't enough time for that to happen. Clen is effective at max dose for 28 days. I say your crazy for using clen in the first place when there are safer options (unless your a competitive pro bb'er in which i retract my statement, but if you were you wouldnt be asking us for help). Tapering up is a period of assessment of tolerance, so yes you would be on clen for around 6 weeks. As i said prove me wrong this is what carefully looking at clen has lead me to believe is the most effective way to cycle :D

J

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
please prove me wrong, Im not here to argue with you, but you are following the broscience method of using clen. 2weeks on 2 weeks off is a misconception. You said it your self the half life is so long so the two weeks you are off clen it will still be in your system. The reason to take two weeks off is to clean your receptors but 2 weeks off isn't enough time for that to happen. Clen is effective at max dose for 28 days. I say your crazy for using clen in the first place when there are safer options (unless your a competitive pro bb'er in which i retract my statement, but if you were you wouldnt be asking us for help). Tapering up is a period of assessment of tolerance, so yes you would be on clen for around 6 weeks. As i said prove me wrong this is what carefully looking at clen has lead me to believe is the most effective way to cycle :D
the half life isn't 2 weeks. it's a few days. every article i've ever read about clen and any user feedback is 2 on 2 off because the fat loss effects go away. find me an article that says to stay on clen for 6 weeks straight, and the 2 weeks off isn't for that because most suggest using ECA stack during those 2 weeks to keep fat loss going.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
clen isn't addictive. u won't be using it for the rest of ur life. without going to rehab
There was a list released last year on the news of celebrities who were addicted to Clenbuterol. There were at least a dozen, mostly women looking to lose fat, this was just celebrities. Also since Clen isn't approved for human consumption if your shipment is 'checked' or stopped for any reason, it can result in felony charges.

J

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There was a list released last year on the news of celebrities who were addicted to Clenbuterol. There were at least a dozen, mostly women looking to lost fat, just celebrities. Also since Clen isn't approved for human consumption if your shipment is 'checked' or stopped for any reason, it can result in felony charges.
research chems are legal

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
research chems are legal
Correct, for research. Though anything that's not approved for human consumption can get you in serious trouble. Unless of course you run a lab, then you'd be fine.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
ok i guess i shouldn't have said usually don't follow a recomended dosage. kinda worded that wrong but u know what i mean. nobody has used cocaine for beneficial purposes and studied what certain dosage will do.
I know. I was just bustin your balls.

By the way saying cocaine was never used for beneficial purposes is retarded. How is getting tweeked not beneficial!!! :rofl: I know some people who owe their college education to cocaine. :cheers:

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
clen isn't addictive. u won't be using it for the rest of ur life. without going to rehab
Not physically, but you can get mentally addicted to anything. Weed is not addictive, but I know dozens of people who are mentally addicted. They dont need it to be well, but mentally they can't live without it. Moot point bro!!!:cheers:

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
i've read up on clen mainly because i'm a supplement nerd and read up on random things and i was never going to use clen. i have used albuterol before and ordered some online. well the package came today and instead of the buy 2 get 1 free albuterol they sent me the wrong order and sent me 2 bottles of clen. i've read dosages start at about 40mcg a day and run to the max of 120mcg a day.

now should this dose be split up or taken all at once in the morning because of the half life of the stuff? and also i am basically immune to all stimulants. i took my first dose today at 60mcg and i feel fine. no shakes or anything. would it be possible to go higher than 120mcg? or do the side effects out weigh the effects. and also does benadryl work as good as keitofen?(hope i spelled that right)
Im having a hard time with this post. In your OP you say that you read up on clen and came to the conclusion that you would never use it. Then a company f's up and sends you some by mistake and all of a sudden you are looking for justification to use it. Why not just send it back and get what you ordered. You yourself must have read some bad sh1t about clen or you wouldn't have come to your original conclusion. Why the sudden change of heart? It doen't make sense.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Im having a hard time with this post. In your OP you say that you read up on clen and came to the conclusion that you would never use it. Then a company f's up and sends you some by mistake and all of a sudden you are looking for justification to use it. Why not just send it back and get what you ordered. You yourself must have read some bad sh1t about clen or you wouldn't have come to your original conclusion. Why the sudden change of heart? It doen't make sense.
My thoughts exactly. You're asking for info but it seems like you had your mind made up all along, so why ask?

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From what i've read the half-life of clenbuterol is 35 hours, although this is quite long,blood levels would be very low after 2 weeks, so I don't think it is advisable to run a 6 week cycle, for the reason that there will still be a large amount of active compound in the blood stream. Not to mention the fact that i've used clen for varying length of time, and noticed that after 2-2.5 weeks the effect decreases significantly.

J

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i wasn't going to order it because i had good results with albuterol and it was on sale. but if i have it might as well try it. and it

J

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From what i've read the half-life of clenbuterol is 35 hours, although this is quite long,blood levels would be very low after 2 weeks, so I don't think it is advisable to run a 6 week cycle, for the reason that there will still be a large amount of active compound in the blood stream. Not to mention the fact that i've used clen for varying length of time, and noticed that after 2-2.5 weeks the effect decreases significantly.
thank you. that's what anything ever written about clen has been saying.

J

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My thoughts exactly. You're asking for info but it seems like you had your mind made up all along, so why ask?
i was looking for suggestions about dosing and length. not from people who heard info from a "bodybuilder" but from people who have actually used it and to get their feedback from it. i didn't wanna hear about throwing it in the garbage and hearing the best way to take it is max tolerable dose for 6 weeks.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the half life isn't 2 weeks. it's a few days. every article i've ever read about clen and any user feedback is 2 on 2 off because the fat loss effects go away. find me an article that says to stay on clen for 6 weeks straight, and the 2 weeks off isn't for that because most suggest using ECA stack during those 2 weeks to keep fat loss going.
An ECA stack is not the greatest idea during a two week break because it will target the same receptors you are trying to rest over that period. Your best bet is it use something else to clear them e.g. diphenhydramine or ketotifen.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alot of this information comes from animal study for anabolism. Animals gain strength as the study went on, but at about the 2 week mark it basically plateaued. Alot of people took this information and applied it to the fat lloss application in humans. Not tested and true, theorized and judgable.

Then many people clen is not working cause they dont shake their keyboard right of thier desk at the two week mark. Because the sides are starting to retard, doesnt mean clen doesnt work.

Oh, and it has a 36 Hour half life.

Adams

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
i was looking for suggestions about dosing and length. not from people who heard info from a "bodybuilder" but from people who have actually used it and to get their feedback from it. i didn't wanna hear about throwing it in the garbage and hearing the best way to take it is max tolerable dose for 6 weeks.
I've used it twice in the past, both pretty bad experiences. But there's much I've done in the past when I was less informed that I regret. Good luck!

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Exactly. Animals have an additional receptor that the compound targets, causing anabolism. People assumed that this would also happen in humans, but it does not. Clenbuterol is considered to be unsafe for human consumption because studies on its use are limited. This is why Albuterol is recommended instead. There are countless studies in humans and it is marketed worldwide as a drug for asthma treatment.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly. Animals have an additional receptor that the compound targets, causing anabolism. People assumed that this would also happen in humans, but it does not. Clenbuterol is considered to be unsafe for human consumption because studies on its use are limited. This is why Albuterol is recommended instead. There are countless studies in humans and it is marketed worldwide as a drug for asthma treatment.
And if I am not mistaken, long term use can result in necrosis of heart tissue. Leave this buterol to the horses its made for.

Adams