Winstrol cycle

Jacob

Awards
Hey guys i'm going to do a cycle of oral winstrol just wondering what dosage to use and if any other orals to add to cycle. The aim is to maybe put on some size but mainly get ripped and vascular. I was thinking of doing 6 weeks with first week at 30mg/ed then after that 40mg/ed is this good or should i go to 50mg/ed?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
bro u need test in there, and unless u are 12% bf or less u will see NO results and this compound Will shut u down

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Winstrol will not help you with size. Skip that weak sh!t and get some Test.

Jacob

Awards
gaining size is not the focus i want more muscle definition, hardness and vascularity is'nt that what winstrol does.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, but you also said you wanted size. Have you ever used any AAS before?
gaining size is not the focus i want more muscle definition, hardness and vascularity is'nt that what winstrol does.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
r u training as a sprinter? or running of any type.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's simply a waste to use it by its self. BTW you want to stack another oral with it? This stuff isn't candy you know. I'd suggest you cut to below 10% BF before using any gear to get more vascular,defined, hard, etc. If you worried about loosing muscle, then run some test at a moderate dose, while eating below maintenance.

Jacob

Awards
nah not a sprinter and have not used gear b4. I just read an article it said that you can still get bigger and stronger with winny while ripping up.