anyone ever hear of syntrop labs??

1. anyone ever hear of syntrop labs??

guys, i pretty much have decided not to take the rest of my andropen because i dont feel its sterile and i dont want to get an infection/abcess. If you dont know what i am talking about read my last posted thread saying

"i know this sounds stupid but please help ".

anyway, i am on week 4 its clear i dont want to stop my cycle mid way through, i came accross some stuff sustagen300 by SYNTROP labs, i have done some searching on the net, and it seems some people have heard of them with good success, but i was wondering if anyone on AM has any feedback on this company. I am also doing 5.mg eod of Ldex for bloating purposes which has been great, not much bloating and still have gained 9 pnds and strenght on bench has gone up like 40 pnds, i added some Havoc in my cycle last week at 20mg which to be honest has really dried me out, i have no bloat at all or gyno to report of. Since adding the havoc pumps in the gym have been great, i plan on running the havoc at 20,30,30,40, i am due for my next shot but before i do pick up this SYNTROP stuff i wanna see what u guys think. I am thinking of ditching the LDEX because i think when on test at least some bloat is ok. thanks guys

2. I have heard of them. But i haven't heard anything good about them. And your the 3rd person i have heard bad stuff about them. 1 Was a friend so i don't think i would buy any.
    •   

3. delete ur post fuker, no sources!!

4. Nothing but negative reports from my understanding. Stay clear.

5. Ya same here.. And you do want to delete the name ASAP..
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. syntrop
    By juiceyman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 02:47 PM
  2. ANYBODY EVER HEAR OF THIS
    By Robb1212 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-23-2009, 07:34 PM
  3. Anyone hear of Pacific RIM Labs?