Steroids Effecting my genitals....wtf!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Steroids Effecting my genitals....wtf!!!

Last week i started a cycle of sd/pp both dosed at 20mg ed. I have already started to experience slight gains, but there is one huge down downfall..... 3 days after i started the cycle the head on my penis began to swell and it now looks like a hammer.... its so painfull i dnt know wat to do, but i dont want to stop because of the possible gains...... any help plz...

2. To begin with 20mg of Phera + 20mg of Superdrol is a hell of a lot of methyl steroid liver fun.
    •   

3. STD maybe?

4. steroids shouldnt do anything like that. are you sure you are using your tool in a proper manner?

5. WAT?

THE

HELL!

Steroids don't do that - something else is wrong, bro.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by mitterTdub View Post
    but i dont want to stop because of the possible gains...
    IT IS YOUR DAMN PENIS, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! Get a brain. Gains won't be worth a hoot if your pecker won't peck.

7. Quote Originally Posted by TheCrownedOne View Post
    IT IS YOUR DAMN PENIS, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! Get a brain. Gains won't be worth a hoot if your pecker won't peck.
    He needs to go to the doctor. I can't think of a reason SD and Phera would cause this.

8. Does it look like this:

Name:  hammer.jpg
Views: 722
Size:  8.0 KB

Or more like this:

Name:  HammerTime.jpg
Views: 768
Size:  117.7 KB

9. This sounds like BS.

10. I don't quite know what to say except that this is a strong first post.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    Does it look like this:

Or more like this:

DUDE, I know this is no laughing matter, but you just made me laugh so hard I almost puked... Dude that **** is funny.

12. first post? bored troll?

13. Quote Originally Posted by mitterTdub View Post
    Last week i started a cycle of sd/pp both dosed at 20mg ed. I have already started to experience slight gains, but there is one huge down downfall..... 3 days after i started the cycle the head on my penis began to swell and it now looks like a hammer.... its so painfull i dnt know wat to do, but i dont want to stop because of the possible gains...... any help plz...

reading this post makes me very uncomfortable.

14. Yes this is my first post. But i can say from experience from many cycles that i have never had this problem. I have however had my sack get smaller and a lot more sex drive while on it. But never swelling on the head or anything of that nature. Good luck and maybe want to see a doctor about that..

15. Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    Does it look like this:

Or more like this:

The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

16. Unless your pinning your head of your d!ck, you should not have any problems. YOU NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR!
    Do this... pour Icy Hot in to a bowl, then rest your head in it. If it hurts, you probally have D.A.S., which is not curable.
    Sorry, bro...

D.A.S. = Dumb Ass Syndrome

17. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Unless your pinning your head of your d!ck, you should not have any problems. YOU NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR!
    Do this... pour Icy Hot in to a bowl, then rest your head in it. If it hurts, you probally have D.A.S., which is not curable.
    Sorry, bro...

D.A.S. = Dumb Ass Syndrome

LMAO Sry but that's funny

18. I think I may post this thread in tripdog's super-mega giveaway thing. BEST F'ING THREAD I've read yet.

19. sounds like a jelqing workout got out of hand overtraining pertains to all muscles groups

20. Quote Originally Posted by 12STEP View Post
    sounds like a jelqing workout got out of hand overtraining pertains to all muscles groups

That was my first thought.

Loosen your grip!
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

21. yah i think this is a bullsh1t thread these types usually are.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I think I may post this thread in tripdog's super-mega giveaway thing. BEST F'ING THREAD I've read yet.
    I already posted it over there for some laughs!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    Does it look like this:

Or more like this:

JFC! ^^^ LMFAO!!! SICK POST!! LOL

24. possible gains? hammer penis? this is too much. i'm out of heeee-yaaaah!

P.S.- go to your doctor and have him/her look at it, HammerHead. He/She will say, "Hmm. Kinda looks like a hammer. Strange."

25. That Sh!t is funny!! I'm going to make sure to not ask you guys for help if my pinner ever starts to look like a hammer!

26. WTF guys take it easy, He is probobly going to eat a bullet after that ****.

27. hey, that will make it even harder for your hand to slip off the end, so I say don't worry about it.

28. You better put it in another guy's butt asap.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any studies on TRT effecting WBC's
    By qwestar in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-07-2007, 11:05 PM
  2. Finasteride effecting strength on cycle
    By BOVEY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 10:29 AM