Steroids Effecting my genitals....wtf!!!

mitterTdub

Awards
Last week i started a cycle of sd/pp both dosed at 20mg ed. I have already started to experience slight gains, but there is one huge down downfall..... 3 days after i started the cycle the head on my penis began to swell and it now looks like a hammer.... its so painfull i dnt know wat to do, but i dont want to stop because of the possible gains...... any help plz...

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
To begin with 20mg of Phera + 20mg of Superdrol is a hell of a lot of methyl steroid liver fun.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
steroids shouldnt do anything like that. are you sure you are using your tool in a proper manner?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
WAT?

THE

HELL!

Steroids don't do that - something else is wrong, bro.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
but i dont want to stop because of the possible gains...
IT IS YOUR DAMN PENIS, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! Get a brain. Gains won't be worth a hoot if your pecker won't peck.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
IT IS YOUR DAMN PENIS, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! Get a brain. Gains won't be worth a hoot if your pecker won't peck.
He needs to go to the doctor. I can't think of a reason SD and Phera would cause this.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Does it look like this:

hammer.jpg

Or more like this:

HammerTime.jpg

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I don't quite know what to say except that this is a strong first post.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:
Does it look like this:

View attachment 21677

Or more like this:

View attachment 21676
DUDE, I know this is no laughing matter, but you just made me laugh so hard I almost puked... Dude that **** is funny.:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Last week i started a cycle of sd/pp both dosed at 20mg ed. I have already started to experience slight gains, but there is one huge down downfall..... 3 days after i started the cycle the head on my penis began to swell and it now looks like a hammer.... its so painfull i dnt know wat to do, but i dont want to stop because of the possible gains...... any help plz...

reading this post makes me very uncomfortable.

Wickedrebel

Wickedrebel

Awards
Yes this is my first post. But i can say from experience from many cycles that i have never had this problem. I have however had my sack get smaller and a lot more sex drive while on it. But never swelling on the head or anything of that nature. Good luck and maybe want to see a doctor about that..

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Unless your pinning your head of your d!ck, you should not have any problems. YOU NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR!
Do this... pour Icy Hot in to a bowl, then rest your head in it. If it hurts, you probally have D.A.S., which is not curable.
Sorry, bro...

D.A.S. = Dumb Ass Syndrome

Wickedrebel

Wickedrebel

Awards
Unless your pinning your head of your d!ck, you should not have any problems. YOU NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR!
Do this... pour Icy Hot in to a bowl, then rest your head in it. If it hurts, you probally have D.A.S., which is not curable.
Sorry, bro...

D.A.S. = Dumb Ass Syndrome

LMAO Sry but that's funny :run:

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a jelqing workout got out of hand overtraining pertains to all muscles groups

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a jelqing workout got out of hand overtraining pertains to all muscles groups

That was my first thought.

Loosen your grip!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yah i think this is a bullsh1t thread these types usually are.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
possible gains? hammer penis? this is too much. i'm out of heeee-yaaaah!

P.S.- go to your doctor and have him/her look at it, HammerHead. He/She will say, "Hmm. Kinda looks like a hammer. Strange."

hodji killer

Awards
WTF guys take it easy, He is probobly going to eat a bullet after that ****.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey, that will make it even harder for your hand to slip off the end, so I say don't worry about it.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
You better put it in another guy's butt asap.

Wickedrebel

Wickedrebel

Awards
LMAO you guys are killing me......:dance::hammer::toofunny::toofunny:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread is... I dunno, not much of any description would do it justice.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
bump.

we need pics ! ASAP !! CLOSE UPS !

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Wow that sucks man... i've not heard of that but, have you thought of getting into construction or roofing?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Dude, that's a good thing! Now when you bone a chick you can really beat her guts with your hammer head.

P.S. steroids don't make your penis head swell to abnormal proportions.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
bump.

we need pics ! ASAP !! CLOSE UPS !
Dude, even trolls aren't an excuse for uber-nasty-swing-the-other-way requests like this.

If you want the :hot: I'd suggest hitting up google.

PittStud78

PittStud78

Awards
:wtf: my guess is you're squeezing too tight when stroking. Lighten your grip and try not to strangle. I know we all get carried away sometimes, but this is a little extreme.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This song says it all...
[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=xMxqPRdR36I&feature=related"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Bro, just Hold on Loosely!