Rest while on Prohormones/Steroids
- 06-06-2008, 12:39 PM
- 06-06-2008, 04:39 PM
06-06-2008, 08:00 PM
06-12-2008, 02:50 AM
06-12-2008, 10:25 AM
Everything you would do regulary off a cycle, you do while your on a cycle. Nothing changes except the gains.
06-12-2008, 10:27 AM
I get the same amount of rest, but increase my intensity while training. You grow while sleeping, not while training.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
06-21-2008, 10:22 AM
I'll be honest... I cut a rest day here and there. I always make sure there is adequate rest, but if I feel like I can hit the weights at 100%, I go for it. A weeks rest is great for when your body's working with what it's making, but on cycle you ve got many times stronger compounds working overtime. Just keep proper form, and keep your sleep and diet up and I think you ll be just fine.
08-12-2008, 01:09 AM
i usually dont get sore on cycle...which makes me get this tendency to feel like im not working hard enough, so i end up cutting to one rest day a week.
Similar Forum Threads
- By waynaferd in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 4Last Post: 01-25-2011, 01:29 PM
- By ehoeft in forum AnabolicsReplies: 60Last Post: 12-31-2010, 03:46 PM
- By rdj6107 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-07-2007, 08:58 PM
- By dess in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-31-2005, 09:32 AM
- By LakeMountD in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 03-16-2003, 08:45 AM