Another H Drol Cycle

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
I ran Chlorodrol 50 months back at 50 mg a day for 30 days. I had really good gains and very low sides. This time, I finally located some CEL H Drol which is exactly half the price of Chlorodrol 50. Also, H Drol is 25 mg capsules, which brings about my reason for starting the thread.

On work out days: 25 mg in the morning, 25 mg pre workout.

On off days: 25 mg morning and 25 mg in the afternoon.

Does this dose seem reasonable? How would I best maximize the effects through dose timing? Thanks for any help!

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I ran Chlorodrol 50 months back at 50 mg a day for 30 days. I had really good gains and very low sides. This time, I finally located some CEL H Drol which is exactly half the price of Chlorodrol 50. Also, H Drol is 25 mg capsules, which brings about my reason for starting the thread.

On work out days: 25 mg in the morning, 25 mg pre workout.

On off days: 25 mg morning and 25 mg in the afternoon.

Does this dose seem reasonable? How would I best maximize the effects through dose timing? Thanks for any help!
IMO Just take it all (2 caps) at once, with a fatty meal. With the half life of Halodrol there's really no need to split the dose. PM me if you have any other specific questions about our products!

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Ya I think I ran my C-50 about the same time you did Pro. It was my first cycle.. Ok gains, I want to run a H drol cycle, but waiting till I can afford the PCT.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Ya I think I ran my C-50 about the same time you did Pro. It was my first cycle.. Ok gains, I want to run a H drol cycle, but waiting till I can afford the PCT.
lol.. you dont need much... go pick up a bottle of ALRI restore on ebay for like 20 bucks.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Tell me if I'm off here.. This was my last cycle/Cycle Support $40/Gears $40/Activate Extreme $35/ $35 Post Cycle Support

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Tell me if I'm off here.. This was my last cycle/Cycle Support $40/Gears $40/Activate Extreme $35/ $35 Post Cycle Support
My last cycle

H-Drol (free)
ALRI Restore (19.99)
Hawthorne Berry (7.99)

:D

DrakeC

DrakeC

Awards
IMO Just take it all (2 caps) at once, with a fatty meal. With the half life of Halodrol there's really no need to split the dose. PM me if you have any other specific questions about our products!
Didnt realize that, thanks. What if you're doin 75 or 100 though, would you split it then? 25/50 or 50/50 ?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I dunno if Restore is the best bet for PCT.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Didnt realize that, thanks. What if you're doin 75 or 100 though, would you split it then? 25/50 or 50/50 ?
Yes, in that case you would want to split it up - if anything to take stress off of your liver.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I dunno if Restore is the best bet for PCT.
I didn't either but I guinea-pigged it and had no issues. Test levels were normal 1 week after PCT. Look, I normally recommend a stronger PCT.. I am just saying it can be done inexpensively (at the risk of safety, lol). Obviously everyone is different the same things don't work on everyone so its better to be safe than sorry. I've ran H-Drol plenty of times, even once with no PCT, so I know its effects on me.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
So change of plans, I'm not going to run the H-drol, I'm going to do Epi.