Another H Drol Cycle

  1. New Member
    ProAnabolics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    149
    Rep Power
    160
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    90.82%

    Another H Drol Cycle


    I ran Chlorodrol 50 months back at 50 mg a day for 30 days. I had really good gains and very low sides. This time, I finally located some CEL H Drol which is exactly half the price of Chlorodrol 50. Also, H Drol is 25 mg capsules, which brings about my reason for starting the thread.

    On work out days: 25 mg in the morning, 25 mg pre workout.

    On off days: 25 mg morning and 25 mg in the afternoon.

    Does this dose seem reasonable? How would I best maximize the effects through dose timing? Thanks for any help!

  2. CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
    Usf97j4x4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,154
    Rep Power
    658
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    87.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ProAnabolics View Post
    I ran Chlorodrol 50 months back at 50 mg a day for 30 days. I had really good gains and very low sides. This time, I finally located some CEL H Drol which is exactly half the price of Chlorodrol 50. Also, H Drol is 25 mg capsules, which brings about my reason for starting the thread.

    On work out days: 25 mg in the morning, 25 mg pre workout.

    On off days: 25 mg morning and 25 mg in the afternoon.

    Does this dose seem reasonable? How would I best maximize the effects through dose timing? Thanks for any help!
    IMO Just take it all (2 caps) at once, with a fatty meal. With the half life of Halodrol there's really no need to split the dose. PM me if you have any other specific questions about our products!
  3. Advanced Member
    mathis50262's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    727
    Rep Power
    446
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    77.2%

    Ya I think I ran my C-50 about the same time you did Pro. It was my first cycle.. Ok gains, I want to run a H drol cycle, but waiting till I can afford the PCT.
    •   
       

  4. CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
    Usf97j4x4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,154
    Rep Power
    658
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    87.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mathis50262 View Post
    Ya I think I ran my C-50 about the same time you did Pro. It was my first cycle.. Ok gains, I want to run a H drol cycle, but waiting till I can afford the PCT.
    lol.. you dont need much... go pick up a bottle of ALRI restore on ebay for like 20 bucks.
  5. Advanced Member
    mathis50262's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    727
    Rep Power
    446
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    77.2%

    Tell me if I'm off here.. This was my last cycle/Cycle Support $40/Gears $40/Activate Extreme $35/ $35 Post Cycle Support
  6. CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
    Usf97j4x4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,154
    Rep Power
    658
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    87.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mathis50262 View Post
    Tell me if I'm off here.. This was my last cycle/Cycle Support $40/Gears $40/Activate Extreme $35/ $35 Post Cycle Support
    My last cycle

    H-Drol (free)
    ALRI Restore (19.99)
    Hawthorne Berry (7.99)

  7. New Member
    DrakeC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    144
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    77.91%

    Quote Originally Posted by Usf97j4x4 View Post
    IMO Just take it all (2 caps) at once, with a fatty meal. With the half life of Halodrol there's really no need to split the dose. PM me if you have any other specific questions about our products!
    Didnt realize that, thanks. What if you're doin 75 or 100 though, would you split it then? 25/50 or 50/50 ?
  8. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33344
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    16.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I dunno if Restore is the best bet for PCT.
  9. CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
    Usf97j4x4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,154
    Rep Power
    658
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    87.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeC View Post
    Didnt realize that, thanks. What if you're doin 75 or 100 though, would you split it then? 25/50 or 50/50 ?
    Yes, in that case you would want to split it up - if anything to take stress off of your liver.
  10. CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
    Usf97j4x4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,154
    Rep Power
    658
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    87.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I dunno if Restore is the best bet for PCT.
    I didn't either but I guinea-pigged it and had no issues. Test levels were normal 1 week after PCT. Look, I normally recommend a stronger PCT.. I am just saying it can be done inexpensively (at the risk of safety, lol). Obviously everyone is different the same things don't work on everyone so its better to be safe than sorry. I've ran H-Drol plenty of times, even once with no PCT, so I know its effects on me.
  11. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I ran Post Cycle Support with Lean Extreme only for a pct and bloodwork came back good. Are you going to run any supports on cycle?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  12. Advanced Member
    mathis50262's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    727
    Rep Power
    446
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    77.2%

    So change of plans, I'm not going to run the H-drol, I'm going to do Epi.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 07-24-2011, 01:40 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 05:01 PM
  3. Do you need a serm after a Cyclo bolan (-Drol/H-drol)cycle?
    By Deadlift3 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 07:19 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 04:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in