Crazy Question!!

Pikaberdot

Pikaberdot

Awards
Okay, so on a different board, people are talking about absorption rates of Trenbolone. Basically, as most of us know Oral is pretty miserable, Transdermal is a bit better (but messy, and smelly), and IM Injection is the clear winner.

This is a random thought (I would personally inject over any other method), but what if someone was to try and ingest Trenbolone pellets Anally? I mean it would bypass your liver (which would theoretically result in a higher-than-oral absorption rate, since it's not methylated). But how much would actually be absorbed?

It could be an entire pellet or one could even crush them first, so the binders don't slow/prevent it from happening.

It's similar to someone was to put a beer up their ass... it's would get you extremely drunk (albeit being that much more dangerous).

Once again, I would never do it, but I have yet to see anybody post anything on this

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Now that is an original question. Never shoved a fina pellet up my @ss though...

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Okay, so on a different board, people are talking about absorption rates of Trenbolone. Basically, as most of us know Oral is pretty miserable, Transdermal is a bit better (but messy, and smelly), and IM Injection is the clear winner.

This is a random thought (I would personally inject over any other method), but what if someone was to try and ingest Trenbolone pellets Anally? I mean it would bypass your liver (which would theoretically result in a higher-than-oral absorption rate, since it's not methylated). But how much would actually be absorbed?

It could be an entire pellet or one could even crush them first, so the binders don't slow/prevent it from happening.

It's similar to someone was to put a beer up their ass... it's would get you extremely drunk (albeit being that much more dangerous).

Once again, I would never do it, but I have yet to see anybody post anything on this
Try it, and if they don't dissolve just "drop 'em out" and re-administer them orally.

Pikaberdot

Pikaberdot

Awards
I'd rather inject.... I'm just saying for those who are deathly afraid of needles, would it be worth trying? I'd like to know why, or why not. Try to keep this as a serious discussion.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
This is true.....the anus is the most absorptive tissue in the body. You would still need a carrier to penetrate the skin barrier. Something less harsh than what is typically used.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
...what if someone was to try and ingest Trenbolone pellets Anally?

It's similar to someone was to put a beer up their ass... it's would get you extremely drunk...

Try to keep this as a serious discussion.
rkelly.gif

jackedout

Awards
jesus christ man, i think your butthole will grow a sixpack if ya did! i watched a "1000 ways to die" episode the other day, and #384 was from funelling alchohol up your pooter! i think they would dissolve too fast and absorb much quicker then one could handle, you would prolly get serioulsy ****ed! the pellets are made to go under the skin of cattle and there for absorb at a much slower pase. not a good idea!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
wait..... you can drink beer up your anus? It doesn't leak out? To the OP, you make a convincing argument that it'd be a better absorption but as some of the other posters stated, there may be unforeseen side effects. I suppose we all risk something doing what we do so.... someone's gotta try first. From a chemical standpoint I don't see why you couldn't rectally administer them.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
reminds me of the south park episode where everything went in backwards

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
wtf is up with all of you people wanting to shove AAS up your @rse! :privateeye: :drillsergeant:

seriously, this is the third time I have seen it discussed on this board LOL.

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
in reality though, if tren worked best when administered anally, and it yielded results and got you bigger, stronger, faster, leaner, etc. you know athletes- b'ers, powerlifters, etc. would do it. hell, fina started as a cattle steroid, and "we" found a way to convert it and use it.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
We need some people to do it and log it. I will pass though.

TBULL

Awards
lol a new term for a "log" ..lol I do believe though , that if is yeilded better safer results that people would do it.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I believe this question has been asked a while back... Zero, Im with you, seems to be a currently growing trend...scary $hit going on in theis world today...

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ATTN: All steroid users wishing to thrust and/or slide anabolics into their lubricated rectums: Your test results came back...

CHiPs.jpg

That being said, I'm off to the clinic for my weekly prostate massage. Oh, don't you judge... I just wanna stay healthy.:thumbsup: